Poll: Special Senate Runoff Outcome

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s such a stupid conspiracy... why would they need to wait?
    So that when they squeak by it's less obvious, duh.

Just like it would be obvious if they won in a landslide.

Or if Republicans won, because Democrats didn't want to make it too obvious that they were rigging it.

Or if it was split, because Democrats would want to hedge their bets and get a small while while making sure it wasn't obvious it was rigged.

Basically...it's always rigged. Just ask Sidney Powell!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    NYT bumped Ossoff from 76 to 82%
    and now up to 88%

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    My guess, the Republicans will hang on to Georgia, thus giving them the senate. Well shit oh well.
    Did you read the last 8 pages before posting this post?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The vote count is now trending down for both GOP candidates. They are still leading, but the vote count lead is shrinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s such a stupid conspiracy... why would they need to wait?
    To see how many votes they need, of course, as Trump said

If Democrats are this good at rigging elections, imagine how good they'd be at fighting a pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Did you read the last 8 pages before posting this post?
    Gave my opinion, I'm not reading 8 fucking pages of posts to change it. Judging from the current results it's not looking good for Democrats.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Lol Trump:

This guy should be in prison

sToP tHe CoUnT
    I now recognize why Trump believes a vote dump happened. It's still dumb as fuck, but I can see why. In the general election and this Georgia election, Republicans led for most of the counting in a lot of the swing states, and near the end it suddenly jumped over to Democrat. This is a feature of rural counties vs urban counties. Rural counties can count their votes very fast by virtue of being spread far apart and not having a lot of votes to count. Urban counties take much longer to report due to the nature of heavily populated cities. Rural counties report early, and urban centers report at the end. Thus I can see why Trump stupidly believes Dems dump a bunch of fake ballots in. He's one of those idiots who follows election results like a hawk, thinking he's going to win because for 90% of the counting he's ahead, then gets flabbergasted when urban centers report and he loses.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave my opinion, I'm not reading 8 fucking pages of posts to change it. Judging from the current results it's not looking good for Democrats.
    That's because you need to actually understand the numbers. The remaining votes are expected to favor the Democrat candidates +30.

NYTimes has Warnock at 99% chance of victory and Ossoff at 91%.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

ffs ga give trump more conspiracies. 171,000 in dekalb to 117,000 to dekalb back to 171,000 because they are overworked, stressed and 1 woman mixed up the 7 an 1.

Nope... I'm surprised to see differently.

If both Democrats somehow pull this off I will legit have a small bit of faith in humanity restored.

Also ill really enjoy seeing that big orange piece of shit rage.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

LOL, the only votes left, are from Atlanta and its surrounding counties. Guaranteed most of them go Democratic and the seats flip.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    That's because you need to actually understand the numbers. The remaining votes are expected to favor the Democrat candidates +30.

We'll see....

I predicted a split. It appears I may have been wrong.

I sadly have no faith. Republicans are truly deplorable and would vote literal scum in. How close again did that one pedophile, Roy Moore, almost win?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Holy shit....

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Holy shit....
    keep them coming 92% now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    I sadly have no faith. Republicans are truly deplorable and would vote literal scum in. How close again did that one pedophile, Roy Moore, almost win?
    I'd love to ask @Sulla, but sadly he nuked his account a while back.

I miss all our resident Trump Supporters I hope they're doing well in the pandemic

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If both Democrats somehow pull this off I will legit have a small bit of faith in humanity restored.

Also ill really enjoy seeing that big orange piece of shit rage.
    Same here. The Turd Rage will be Popcorn worthy indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    ffs ga give trump more conspiracies. 171,000 in dekalb to 117,000 to dekalb back to 171,000 because they are overworked, stressed and 1 woman mixed up the 7 an 1.
    Man am I glad I'm finding ways to distract myself from obsessively watching these numbers, only remembering to check in every once in a while.

I'd be losin my damn mind.