Guys don't worry, Lordaeron/Quel'Thalas revamp will come later in the expansion.

They haven't added any system at all. No, colouring a stupid dragon isn't a system. This means they'll have more resources for meatier patches. Don't worry, the time of Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron will come and with it will come the time of the Void and the Light.

The speculation and theories from 9.2.5 will pay off in Dragonflight, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Craft orders, glad to see that.
    They can finally delete trade chat.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Surely the Dracthyr race-class limitation speaks to the people who feel monks should have been Pandaren only?
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Who greenlit a UI discussion in this

Don't give a shit about dragons but thank god they do a talent revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Am I DRUNK or is that Holinka? I didnt pay attention.
    yes he was

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    I more mean extraneous additional systems, like Island Expeditions/Warfronts. I like the expansion as it is! I'm excited.
    Same here!
    So long as the dungeons, raids and other endgame activities are solid i am good.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ha, they took the quality system from FF14.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I hope they ban all of the trans and homophobes in the Twitch and YouTube chat. So childish, immature, and just downright trolling behavior
    I do not envy the people who have to deal with the moderation of chats on the internet where gamers are. It's always fucking awful.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The way they show us, new centaur, tuskar and appearntly VRYKUL are also a thing again! but not making any of them fucking playable, is just a slap in the face.

No, I am stuck with some reskinned demon hunter model, which I never liked anyway, being stuck with THE new class. This is really terrible for me honestly.

Here is hoping Dk, shadowpriest or paladins get some really cool new talent options..

Damn, I was hoping to be little bit more excited after another expansion reveal.. but hey I am getting older.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I meant race combo. Even the DH can have 2 races.
    Realistically one race, since it is tied to faction. You wont change it willy-nilly because it means faction swap.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    You don't want to play the single new class/race which can't be anything else? Or perhaps you don't like the Pandaria 2.0 hidden continent that just shows up now which we need to help the dragons with?
    Who is forcing you to play the new class/race?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You have to fight against the pull of gravity so it implies that flying, as we know it now, will be unlocked after leveling up the Dragon riding skill tree. Until then you get short flights or gliding. So not really different but probably just locked to the expansion system mount until X time when you could fly with any mount with out the skills/abilities.
    Which is at least better than just taking flying away completely and then creating some arbitrary barrier why you can't use it. There's actual progression with this new system and that's fine. My original point still stands though, I doubt you will be able to use any other flying mount in the Dragon Isles. I am sure they will turn into an inevitable shitshow at some point.

So I am not particularly excited about this xpac because it does not bring any feature that blows me away. But the theme is OK, there are some much needed revamps so if they actually deliver content on time it will likely be a fun ride.
    I'll always be hoping for more cause I am greedy but at the end of the day the expansions that promised more than just the usually content cycle were Cataclysm (World Revamp, xpac did not end up that good, the revamp had great highs but also serious lows), WoD (almost everything shown in the announcement was delivered in a much worse form or scrapped) and Legion (which delivered everything it promised, though could definitely have used more work and had poor content in the middle only saved by MT)

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I hope they ban all of the trans and homophobes in the Twitch and YouTube chat. So childish, immature, and just downright trolling behavior
    I don't think childish and immature even covers it, could you imagine if they were posting these kind of comments over a black person? It's so weird to be in 2022 and there's so many apes out there with brains wired like it's the stone age.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Guys don't worry, Lordaeron/Quel'Thalas revamp will come later in the expansion.

They haven't added any system at all. No, colouring a stupid dragon isn't a system. This means they'll have more resources for meatier patches. Don't worry, the time of Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron will come and with it will come the time of the Void and the Light.

The speculation and theories from 9.2.5 will pay off in Dragonflight, you'll see.
    Oh, we are no worried at all. You on the other hand, with your increasingly desperate posting...
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    They haven't added any system at all.
    Dragon Riding is a system. It is essentially a Legion Artifact but as a mount. It has its own skill tree so unless you are just looking for irrational hatred you can't dismiss it as a system.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yep I turned it off, I can't with those people judging on appearances rather than on the quality of someone's work.

OK, so I'm overall a bit underwhelmed... but some things seem very nice. I guess there is room for fun in that expansion! I'm still really intrigued at all the revamp hints we got which lead nowhere (hi human buildings)? Or those are linked to "time excursions" in the Bronze zone perhaps?
    I'm excited for the ideas and areas.
    could be for time excursions, as there are a zone for the Bronze Dragons.

What an oof.

Liking the profession changes a lot