Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Youtube had near 200000 viewers and only has 25K likes.
    That is completely normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    Wonder what, exactly, people wanted that makes this so "awful"?

- No borrowed power

- No AP style grind

- No Covenant system

- No sign of any kind of mission tables

Just... A new race, a new class, a new continent, new dungeons, new raids. A customizable, GW2-esque flying mount. Massive talent and profession overhauls.

On paper, this seems like the exact thing most of the people here have been moaning about wanting for years.
    This screams its great for me honestly.

Talent System looks interesting, I really like the humanoid form of the Dracthyr, and improved Flying that is instantly available is always a plus.

It can only be good.

I am so happy theres no Torghast/Island Expeditions/Warfronts crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

I don't mind a more grounded/less dramatic angle for the expansion. This dragon race looks shit though. Lack of the cancer that spread through this game (grinds, borrowed power etc) is enough of a positive I'm staying neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    It's funny how people were shouting for the last 12 months for them to take a pause and make a grounded expac so they could fix current systems, and now people are upset they're doing that. And the Drac'thyr pixel peekers are pretty quiet too LOL

Personally I'm super interested to see what they could do with this.
    Granted the picture was so bad quality it was sort of understandable. The later red one was a much better looking image.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Just another filler expansion to pad out the wait time until a world revamp. I honestly may not be playing.

There is nothing to do but dungeons and raiding.
    Its still quite early. Hopefully we'll see more stuff later on

5+ Year Old Account
    My thoughts on this reveal:

The presentation was really disgusting and felt so creepy corporate clean. Really bad. Especially the third group laughing scripted at stuff that wasn't funny at all.

I liked the cinematic. Good idea to construct the trailer around this wholesome titan watcher chungus.

Don't like Dracthyr. The furry form design is repulsive to me and the humanoid form really bland, including the mental problem hair colors. Disappointing they didn't made some races playable that are really grounded in the lore.

Can't really say much about Evoker. Sad that it is tied to the Dracthyr and only encompasses 2 specs. A Dragonsworn class open to all classes with some exclusive customisation options for all races would've been way cooler. Empower sounds like it will become tedious really quick.

Dragonriding sounds fun, but not really a big selling point to me. But I'm biased as I prefer exploration on foot.

UI overhaul is long overdue and very welcome. Looks great.

Return of talent trees is my favorite feature so far. I'm looking forward to test it out.

Profession system looks interesting. But it will only be a selling point, if it is impactful and itemization is less randomized.

Zones looked great. Really liked the new gnoll models.

Not that excited about this, as the core feature (new race/class) doesn't appeal to me. Really expected some secret additional big reveal/feature at the end to sell this to a broader audience. It remains to be seen, if the remaining stuff will make a return worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Emet-Selch View Post
    It's funny how people were shouting for the last 12 months for them to take a pause and make a grounded expac so they could fix current systems, and now people are upset they're doing that. And the Drac'thyr pixel peekers are pretty quiet too LOL

Personally I'm super interested to see what they could do with this.
    Yeah even I'm shocked that we whiplashed around to people shouting Torghast, Island Expeditions and Warfronts are/were good. It seems more like people enjoying being contrarian than consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    So to sum it up;

No release date.

No Pre-orders.

I am calling mid/end of next year till the Expansion is out.

Enjoy 12 months of Shadowlands.
    HAHAHA. Mid-End of next year for this? Oh, come on. It can't be THAT bad.

I'm a bit gutted at the new race being linked to the new class (not fun) and at their draconic form looking so weird... love the humanoid form though.

so you can only be a human or an elf?? what kind of stupid design is that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    And that's it?

No info at all about the dungeons & raids? No fun side systems like Ember Court or Island Expeditions? No character-specific factions like covenants?

I'm shocked about how little we've been told today.
    Yeeee, this post should be saved as an example.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

People are still waiting for the next non-filler expansion...

It's not coming, not in 11.0 or 15.0

These type of expansions are the best we will get.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Right guys, make your early predictions for end boss of the expansion.

Murozond

Chromatus

Galakrond

Xal'atath

New character

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nope, it's actually a popular opinion.
    There seems to be a few people with a pathologic need to piss on everything, though.

Seems the name of the game for Dragonflight is getting the basics up to snuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, this seems like a back to basic expansion.

Prof and UI revamp.
    New race/class. Kinda like Demon hunters though if you think about it. Demon hunters were added as only blood elves and night elves, so it makes sense.
    No Artifact power system.
    New more in depth talent system.
    Dragon Riding, which is flying but more interesting. Kinda like GW2.

Basic 5 zones. No world revamp. No new systems. Im half hyped half depressed. It looks cool, but it feels like its missing something. Wheres the big new feature?

Quote Originally Posted by damonskye View Post
    And that's it?

No info at all about the dungeons & raids? No fun side systems like Ember Court or Island Expeditions? No character-specific factions like covenants?

I'm shocked about how little we've been told today.
    The website lists some dungeons and raid

-Neltharus, stronghold of the black dragonflight
    -Uldaman gets expanded
    -Life Pools of the red dragoflight

First raid is an "ancient prison of the Primal Incarnates" that we go into "before their malevolent power can be unleashed against the Dragon Aspects." From the sounds of it, I guess an opposing group of primal dragons.

Considering they only really gave us an appetizer and introduction of what it is, I thought it was pretty good. There's still a lot of stuff they left out which kinda gives me more confidence because I know there's more stuff coming. They don't need to reveal everything in a first expansion look IMO.

It's lacking the big OOMPH of something new to do in the game. It's just another raidlog expansion.
    Is that not what everyone wanted? No grindy systems or borrowed power?

It's lacking the big OOMPH of something new to do in the game. It's just another raidlog expansion.
    The "big OOMPH" of the last three expansions have been pointless grinds designed to drag out engagement numbers. Quality is better than quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Right guys, make your early predictions for end boss of the expansion.

Murozond

Chromatus

Galakrond

Xal'atath

New character
    Original the Character.
    Donut Steel.