10+ Year Old Account
    Iirc, one cinematic was almost 3 min long (the one after Zovaal I guess)
    Last edited by Valysar; 2022-02-22 at 10:57 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/four-en...tys-end-325684
    File ID: 4279702 - 11,912 KB - 25 sec
    File ID: 4279707 - 24,853 KB - 51 sec
    File ID: 4279697 - 39,553 KB - 1:23 min
    File ID: 4279692 - 78,380 KB - 2:42 min

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    File ID: 4279702 - 11,912 KB - 25 sec
    File ID: 4279707 - 24,853 KB - 51 sec
    File ID: 4279697 - 39,553 KB - 1:23 min
    File ID: 4279692 - 78,380 KB - 2:42 mi
    And these do not include the ''Shattered Legacies'' cinematic, which is 04:37 minutes long.

This makes me more hyped for today's trailer ! No doubt we are going to see interesting things !
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, Blizzard has really stepped up their model work. Anduin looks fantastic.

Calling it now, Azeroth will be awakened during the Cosmic-sized phase of the Jailer encounter, she will pull the Sword of Sargeras out of the planet in a sword-in-the-stone moment and get the killing blow on Zovaal. The god-printer will be used to forge Azeroth's god bod.

What a coincidence!

Last edited by Lahis; 2022-02-22 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What a councidence!
    About time Squaresoft and other developers started playing Blizzard's game. I like the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Garrosh is gone, he disenchanted himself in SoD.
    Yeah, Garrosh is Obliterum Ash now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    What a coincidence!

Hummm I might try it (again). The farthest I have come is 2.0, I have not even finished the MSQ until Heavensward. And I really loved most of it, but combat in WoW feels soooo much better, and I do not like to have so many skills, honestly, it overwhelms me.

Oh noes the ff14 trial is opening back up again. No one is gonna play WoW 9.2 now right ff bro's?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Hummm I might try it (again). The farthest I have come is 2.0, I have not even finished the MSQ until Heavensward. And I really loved most of it, but combat in WoW feels soooo much better, and I do not like to have so many skills, honestly, it overwhelms me.
    Off Topic: The story after the main game gets so so so so so so so much better. The main quest in A Realm Reborn drags on forever, but it's worth to keep going. Heavensward is very good, Stormblood was excellent (in my opinion) and Shadowbringers is just peak storytelling. Combat is slow and kinda boring, but the jobs are all diverse and fun to play - if it becomes boring, just change to a new job and it feels fresh again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Oh noes the ff14 trial is opening back up again. No one is gonna play WoW 9.2 now right ff bro's?
    Don't underestimate FFXIVs incredible popularity at the moment.
    _________

On Topic: Curious to see if the day gives us some hints about Shadowlands' ending or if we have to wait at least until next week.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

1+ Year Old Account
    Now that 9.2 is upon us, hopefully, we are that much closer to some revelations (lore wise). I'm hoping for a satisfying end to this expansion. Also, the way for 10.0 news becomes closer with 9.2 finally releasing. Regardless of when 10.0 news arrives (March or later), we are closer than before 9.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to wait 2 weeks Nyel (Zovaal cinematic), next week is only about Anduin's cinematic, I doubt we'll learn something about 10.0 in it.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    We'll have to wait 2 weeks Nyel (Zovaal cinematic), next week is only about Anduin's cinematic, I doubt we'll learn something about 10.0 in it.
    I think Nyel is likely referring to the fact that (sometimes) we can get glimpses of cutscenes from the patch trailer when a new patch is released. If you recall the 9.1 trailer, we had glimpses of the Tyrande vs. Sylvanas cutscene along with some other small glimpses in Korthia/raid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXHGjs6Jeo&t=24s

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Off Topic: The story after the main game gets so so so so so so so much better. The main quest in A Realm Reborn drags on forever, but it's worth to keep going. Heavensward is very good, Stormblood was excellent (in my opinion) and Shadowbringers is just peak storytelling. Combat is slow and kinda boring, but the jobs are all diverse and fun to play - if it becomes boring, just change to a new job and it feels fresh again.
    I enjoyed the story, and I know that it will get better. Combat and skill bloat is the main problem for me, especially skill bloat.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't underestimate FFXIVs incredible popularity at the moment.
    _________

On Topic: Curious to see if the day gives us some hints about Shadowlands' ending or if we have to wait at least until next week.
    Also don't underestimate how much of it is just meme'ing at this point and that a lot of the over hype coming from it is peddled by trolls and people who genuinely hate WoW at this point.

As someone who is really not a fan of the current direction of WoW at the moment; I tried out FF and it hasn't appealed to me in the slightest after a few hours of playing. I imagine there's a lot more with a similar experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Also don't underestimate how much of it is just meme'ing at this point and that a lot of the over hype coming from it is peddled by trolls and people who genuinely hate WoW at this point.

As someone who is really not a fan of the current direction of WoW at the moment; I tried out FF and it hasn't appealed to me in the slightest after a few hours of playing. I imagine there's a lot more with a similar experience.
    Yeah I'm sure the servers that are bursting and didn't allow new players for several weeks are just trolls and people who hate WoW, I mean who doesn't like to waste money... and as I said to Darkarath, FFXIV needs a lot of time to get into. It's not newcomer-friendly. I totally understand when people drop out after 2-3 hours or even after 20-30. It needs quite some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    I enjoyed the story, and I know that it will get better. Combat and skill bloat is the main problem for me, especially skill bloat.
    They tackled that in the last two expansions and drastically reduced useless skills. Granted, many jobs still have a lot of buttons to press, but it has become way better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I think Nyel is likely referring to the fact that (sometimes) we can get glimpses of cutscenes from the patch trailer when a new patch is released. If you recall the 9.1 trailer, we had glimpses of the Tyrande vs. Sylvanas cutscene along with some other small glimpses in Korthia/raid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrXHGjs6Jeo&t=24s
    Yeah, I meant something like this.

Yeah I'm sure the servers that are bursting and didn't allow new players for several weeks are just trolls and people who hate WoW... and as I said Darkarath, FFXIV needs a lot of time to get into. It's not newcomer-friendly.
    Or it was an influx of people like I highlighted in the second part of my post. Or they're just shitty servers? Who knows.

Nice cherry picking, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Or it was an influx of people like I highlighted in the second part of my post. Or they're just shitty servers? Who knows.

Nice cherry picking, though.
    Or you just like to downplay the massive success the game has, who knows? And I wasn't cherry picking, I even replied to your second paragraph and (partially) agreed with what you've said.

Or you just like to downplay the massive success the game has, who knows? And I wasn't cherry picking, I even replied to your second paragraph and (partially) agreed with what you've said.
    I'm not trying to downplay it though. I was actually very hyped and excited to play FF. Usually, Japanese (weeby) styled games aren't really my jam; but after giving Breath of the Wild a go, and getting into some anime - I've actually really come around to that style and enjoy it greatly now.

Sadly, FF was just not entertaining for me. The combat wasn't fun at all, and nothing in the few hours I played managed to hook me in.

There is an undeniable influx of overpraise currently for FF which comes from a lot of WoW haters who are only doing it to stir the pot; that you can't deny.