5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I am sure it would spark a good 20 pages of back and forth over a certain t-word. So probably best if it goes unnoticed.
    Taiwan? Or Tibet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well the infinite are a possible villain group. Like there aren't many who thematically fit as antagnoists. Chromatus, Murozond, Galakrond. And we are pretty much done. Or yet another villain who wasn't established before.
    The Infinite dragonflight actually makes a shit ton of sense as a big, main story villain. They're meddling with time—which is a pretty big deal. If they can travel through time and fuck everything up, they basically have Azeroth and everyone else clutched firmly in the palm of their hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    You have to admit that the timing in this case is a bit suspicious given the rapidly falling subscriber numbers, the whole controversy, and the rising popularity and marketing of 14.
    "This expansion that is is all about finality and death ending... is an ending."

Ah yes, what a suspicious statement to make. Clearly it's some elaborate reference to another game triggered by corporate strife and fear of falling subscriber numbers, and not a basic comment on what is right there used, not even for the first time, to drum up excitement.

I'm sure most things come across as "suspicious" when you're looking for conspiracies to reinforce some dumb narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    The mobile game wll be warcraft related, WORLD of warcraft is just the MMO
    I'm not much into mobile gaming but it would be nice if it was actually a good game that wasn't LITTERED with MTX. Just the other day I watched Bellular talk about the lack of Warcraft-related titles outside of WoW, WC3, and Hearthstone.

People love the Warcraft universe and there should be more avenues for exploring it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    reddit not failed to deliver cover art. PERFECTION

Green,Black,Red,Blue,Bronze ... Anduin,Jaina,Thrall, and fat Baine all in place.
    Sorry, but its fits just too well.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Just wanted to add this to the mix.

Interesting location.... 7:50:

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Just wanted to add this to the mix.

Interesting location.... 7:50:

snipsnap!
    Dragon Isles being a scrapped location/raid from Classic isn't exactly a secret. That's why we're all speculating on it!

Hopefully they do it justice.

Dragon Isles being a scrapped location/raid from Classic isn't exactly a secret. That's why we're all speculating on it!

Hopefully they do it justice.
    I just meant that it was near Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron, which makes sense why we're seeing story play out there and that one leak said the revamps are.... QT and Lordaeron.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I just meant that it was near Quel'Thalas and Lordaeron, which makes sense why we're seeing story play out there and that one leak said the revamps are.... QT and Lordaeron.
    Oooh, should've picked up on that context. Durr.

New quests in old zones aren't really a indication of a revamp, but the encrypted Tirisfal stuff, new Hillsbrad skybox, and also the Quel'thalas thing at the same time kinda point at something happening.

I don't really want to put stock on leaks that don't come from Blizzard but that Dragonflight leak (not the name, but the one on here) seems more legit by the day.

Oooh, should've picked up on that context. Durr.

New quests in old zones aren't really a indication of a revamp, but the encrypted Tirisfal stuff, new Hillsbrad skybox, and also the Quel'thalas thing at the same time kinda point at something happening.

I don't really want to put stock on leaks that don't come from Blizzard but that Dragonflight leak (not the name, but the one on here) seems more legit by the day.
    Yeah I agree! Things keep mounting up on it's side.

This is all I'm going to reveal. You'll have to wait until the 19th for the rest.

Dragon Isles are not in or around the Eastern Kingdoms. That's a long since scrapped idea from before the game launched. The Dragon Isles will be implemented north of Azshara, and east of Winterspring.

Parts of the world are being revamped, but not in the way you might think. Night Elves will gain a new capitol city in a preexisting zone. Tirisfal is being overhauled. The Undercity is being reconstructed, featuring a new layout and motif. Azuremyst, Bloodmyst, Eversong, Ghostlands, Gilneas, Kezan, and the Lost Isles will all be updated and rolled into their respective continents.

There are no plans to add any new classes to the game going forward at this point in time. New specializations are being experimented with, though. For now, class cosmetics are the focus. New customization options are coming for existing races, particularly the allied races. New potential allied races are also being evaluated, but nothing is concrete and there will be none at launch.

There will not be a level cap increase. This expansion is a trial run for the new "parallel content" model.

Turalyon and Calia were set up to become the stand-in faction leaders for the Humans and Forsaken, respectively. Their stories will be expanded upon in the future, but they are not the focus of 10.0. Anduin AND Sylvanas are currently planned to return in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kay22019 View Post
    This is all I'm going to reveal. You'll have to wait until the 19th for the rest.

Dragon Isles are not in or around the Eastern Kingdoms. That's a long since scrapped idea from before the game launched. The Dragon Isles will be implemented north of Azshara, and east of Winterspring.

Parts of the world are being revamped, but not in the way you might think. Night Elves will gain a new capitol city in a preexisting zone. Tirisfal is being overhauled. The Undercity is being reconstructed, featuring a new layout and motif. Azuremyst, Bloodmyst, Eversong, Ghostlands, Gilneas, Kezan, and the Lost Isles will all be updated and rolled into their respective continents.

There are no plans to add any new classes to the game going forward at this point in time. New specializations are being experimented with, though. For now, class cosmetics are the focus. New customization options are coming for existing races, particularly the allied races. New potential allied races are also being evaluated, but nothing is concrete and there will be none at launch.

There will not be a level cap increase. This expansion is a trial run for the new "parallel content" model.

Turalyon and Calia were set up to become the stand-in faction leaders for the Humans and Forsaken, respectively. Their stories will be expanded upon in the future, but they are not the focus of 10.0. Anduin AND Sylvanas are currently planned to return in the future.
    If someone works at blizzard and gives information like these before a reveal, they are a real piece of sh.. who has no respect for its colleagues

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    If someone works at blizzard and gives information like these before a reveal, they are a real piece of sh.. who has no respect for its colleagues
    Not real...another 1 post burner account.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    It’s a LARP fan-fic, don’t fall for the bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    I have trouble understanding how no leveling would work regarding player gear, as currently the leveling makes previous tier irrelevant and brings everyone to a similar ilvl
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I have trouble understanding how no leveling would work regarding player gear, as currently the leveling makes previous tier irrelevant and brings everyone to a similar ilvl
    Tbh a stat squish could do that by itself. It would have to be quite severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Having an alternate advancement system would work. in ESO you get champion points. Not only are they account wide(if you have 500 cp on your main, all your alts of any level have CP, but you have to be at level cap to earn additional CP I think as it replaces regular XP), but you allocate them to improve your character. One can balance both gear and content around a certain champion level. A dungeon requiring 200 champion points for example, or hitting a certain CP milestone to equip gear.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Not real...another 1 post burner account.
    I know it's not real, I just want the joker to realize that's preposterous and no one's going to cheer him...

1+ Year Old Account
    I had a thought this morning, and I'm curious what others think.

What IF instead of adding 10 more levels in Dragonflight for current max level players to do (60), they:
    1). Just had a campaign (story) that we had to follow through in each of the new zones in order to get to the end-game similar to how the linear story worked in Shadowlands. Sure, in Shadowlands we had 50-60; however, we also had to complete the campaign in order to unlock Covenants.
    2). Alternatively, they could add Shadowlands to Chromie time (10-50), players can choose whatever version of WoW they wish to play through to go 50-60, then in Dragonflight, you would level 50-60 (current max level). In short, quests would give experience in Dragonflight for 50-60 players while level 60 players would just focus on the campaign. Doing so would allow players to skip Shadowlands 50-60 (if they wish), and level however they want 10-50 so that they could jump into Dragonflight with everyone else.

I'm not saying I like this, nor am I saying that I want this. I simply thought of this and figured I would bring up for discussion. Feel free to take this part, add additional context, or provide your perspective for how something like this could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Taiwan? Or Tibet?
    Tinkerwanbet