7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Which sounds longer?

We have 5 days until the announcement OR We have 5 days, 5 hours, and 5 minutes until the announcement OR We have 125 hours and 5 minutes until the announcement
    How about: The day of revelation shalt occureth in five earthly lapses

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    How about: The day of revelation shalt occureth in five earthly lapses
    The reveal is in 5 years?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The reveal is in 5 years?
    The day of revelation shalt occureth in five earthly lapses 'round itself.

Formerly known as Arafal

I see one user in here somehow succesfully convinced a bunch of people that he knows more? Thats an amazing feat, seeing how many fake leakers/'devs' we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Did you play a completely different expansion? The whole point was that you can't survive it, no one can and the only answer was convincing several other people to almost die in an elaborate ritual to get rid of the power.
    imagine how cringe it sounds, to perform such a ritual, to wield such power. Only to be teabagged by one little human ranger with 2 axes that keeps taunting you during the whole Darkshore battle.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I see one user in here somehow succesfully convinced a bunch of people that he knows more? Thats an amazing feat, seeing how many fake leakers/'devs' we got.
    It's unfortunate

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I didn't know that the Chronomancer and Tinker crowds had finally gotten their wish to have their classes in the game.

......in the private servers

7+ Year Old Account
    It#s the best we got and people are desperate.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Maaan, this is sick! Definetely would like to play this concept! Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    As a Hunter and Shaman player, you are so right.

Exactly.

Alternatively, it could operate like 6.2 demonology did, where you're doing close-range ranged attacks, and you shift into dragon form dealing damage until your resource expires, and then you continue.

I made an example here;

Midway through build-up, you could even have an Apotheosis style form, where you're essentially half dragon;

I loved WoD Demonology, and I would be more than happy to see it make a return.
    Maaan if only this could be real

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    @Scaleface please give is some new hints

Is the new class a spellcaster?
    Tinker class is still in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    Source? The ones that i follow did not mention anything interesting so far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When did this happen? https://twitter.com/TheRedShirtGuy/s...51596619440130
    I can't find 3rd now, but there are those 2:
    https://twitter.com/AlexanderTalb/st...12400906391553
    https://twitter.com/shrikewow/status...34301192024064

They don't say anything specific either, but both work for systems in WoW. 3rd guy also was from systems that I saw in first day, but I can't find him right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You know I just had a thought.

Heavy systems design.
    Massive profession related project.
    Alliance housing and building related assets being updated for no reason.

Housing confirmed?
    That would be cool. As long as it's much more customizable than Garison was. We had there like predefined set of decorations that were already applied to specific place. Same goes for building. If they would do housing now they could iterate over it to next expansions too. And expand it's possibilities/themes from some previous expansions visuals etc. Lost ark has it, New World has it, FF XIV has it. And WoW is like the oldest game from them all, and still struggles to deliver feature that people requested since ever.
    Fingers crossed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Question for the thread (side tangent):

What is your favorite expansion continent? Or, if you want to be more specific, zone?
    Twilight Highlands.

I love flying units in my RTS games. In WCII, the premier units were the Orcish dragons and the Dwarven gryphon riders. That zone was dedicated to the clans that were built around those units, and it had one of the best - if not the best - introduction to a zone WoW has ever done (at least, Horde-side).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I believe we already went over this at the time. Current concensus is it being the seed for the new world tree.
    First time I'm seeing it, but that is what it seems like. Or maybe it's some kind of plot device that restores Teldrassil instead.

I wonder where they would even plant a new World Tree on Azeroth. Those trees are pretty big, you can't just plop one in the middle of Feralas or Ashenvale and call it a day.

Although tbh World Trees like Andrassil and Nordrassil are pretty tiny in-game so I guess anything's possible. And it probably wouldn't even grow instantly anyway.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I hope you’ll enjoy SoD, the press shat on it but wi really enjoyed it, especially Madd’s acting!
    Did they though? All reviews I checked says that it is the best of the Fantastic Beasts movie. And in no small part due to Mikkelsen.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Not really, I mostly just play WoW when I have the time. I am still subbed to FF14 though and I did log in to make my character an Adventurer Plate, but besides that, I didn't do much yet. Haven't really tried Genshin either, but I have it installed.

Is SoD theaters only or is it also releasing online somewhere? I'm kind of sick right now so I don't wanna go to a movie theater to spread whatever it is that I have. Also I'm not as excited for that movie as I would be if Grindelwald was still played by Johnny Depp. I'm sure Mads does great with the role, but I preferred Depp.
    I recomend doing new Praetorium at least. And the redone Ultima fight. I think SoD will be streamed. If you want I can give you my honest oppinion on SoD tomorrow. Personally I'm excited to see Mads in the role cause I consider him one of the best actors alive.

First time I'm seeing it, but that is what it seems like. Or maybe it's some kind of plot device that restores Teldrassil instead.

I wonder where they would even plant a new World Tree on Azeroth. Those trees are pretty big, you can't just plop one in the middle of Feralas or Ashenvale and call it a day.

Although tbh World Trees like Andrassil and Nordrassil are pretty tiny in-game so I guess anything's possible. And it probably wouldn't even grow instantly anyway.
    I hear trees grow very well in burnt down forests so just plop it on top of Teldrassil.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Especially when he say stuff like "expansion is 11.22 and season 4 looks like cancelled".

seems like its confirmed, a bundle of 5 rewards, same reward but differents colors

5 dragonflights.

model ressource id is 6908

Funny you say this because thats exactly what happened. Nordrassil was planted in a pond with water from the well of eternity so it grew very very fast.

Teldrassil is only about 20 years old. It was planted after archimonde exploded and the night elves lost their immortality and was literally plopped into the ocean to grow.

Other than finding a place big enough for a world tree its not difficult to grow one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    seems like its confirmed, a bundle of 5 rewards, same reward but differents colors

5 dragonflights.

model ressource id is 6908
    That is literally a rock.