10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I'm a bit late to this but I tried to give my (pessimistic) predictions on 10.0.

Theme
    What I Want: An expansion that takes place on Azeroth.
    What I'll Get: Dragon Isles expansion that starts out great but inevitably leads into more cosmic lore. I imagine we'll probably be visiting Zereth Vitae in 10.3.

New Races
    What I Want: No new races. It doesn't work as a big expansion feature anymore, not ever since they introduced Allied Races.
    What I'll Get: Some kind of dragon race to please the scalies. I imagine it would be similar to Au Ra from FFXIV.

New Class
    What I Want: Dragonsworn: Available to every race. Has class-specific draconic customization like scaly skin, horns, cracked skin, and flaming eyes. Wears Mail and uses Polearms.
    What I'll Get: Some kind of shitty Ranged DPS/Healer class that's as boring to play as it sounds.

Main Characters
    What I Want: Murozond/Nozdormu, Alexstrasza, Wrathion
    What I'll Get: Tyrande, Kalecgos, Jaina

New Features
    What I Want: Something innovative and fun that doesn't feel like a job.
    What I'll Get: Another terrible time-waste system designed to keep players logged in and subscribed for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    If you are talking about @Scaleface, he said the class is Evoker. Not Chronomancer.
    I quote one of his posts

"Someone wroted before about dragonsworn etc - no, class name is totally out of my mind. In first moment when I read that i thought "hello? we have mages already!". It's similiar to one spell name of arcane mage :P "
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Or they had decided ahead of time what races would get the AR treatment. Otherwise Trashgnomes would have stayed in the junkyard where they belong, and Alliance would have gotten Ankoan instead.
    Don't even remind me. I'm still waiting for Broken and Jinyu on the Alliance side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    I quote one of his posts

"Someone wroted before about dragonsworn etc - no, class name is totally out of my mind. In first moment when I read that i thought "hello? we have mages already!". It's similiar to one spell name of arcane mage :P "
    Yeah, but @Scaleface already confirmed multiple times that Evoker is the one he was alluding to.

5+ Year Old Account
    I quote one of his posts

Yes, that was Scaleface. And he did say that Evoker is the class. Evocation is the arcane mage spell in question. He said so multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah, but @Scaleface already confirmed multiple times that Evoker is the one he was alluding to.
    I understood that differently then.
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Doronjo View Post
    So I checked my sources :

New dragonflight :
    - White
    - Black revamped with wrathion
    - Morally gray
    - Dragonriders (dragons on dragons)
    Long live the morally gray dragonflight.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't even remind me. I'm still waiting for Broken and Jinyu on the Alliance side.
    Sadly it was put on hold cus of REN'DOREI.

Welcome to Warcraft in 2023: Everyone can time travel & also go back & forth to the realm of death. On Mondays we kill boar.
    New Races
    What I Want: No new races. It doesn't work as a big expansion feature anymore, not ever since they introduced Allied Races.
    What I'll Get: Some kind of dragon race to please the scalies. I imagine it would be similar to Au Ra from FFXIV.
    New Races
    What I Want: Darkfallen Allied Race
    What I'll Get: Darkfallen Allied Race

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go back a few pages before the leak. If I remember well we just accepted our vampire overlords. It was San'layn, Darkfallen, Dark Ranger, all that jazz. Good times.
    Oh yeah, I remember now. The extremely short-lived Dark Ranger renaissance where we all dared to hope before Dragonflight came in and steamrolled everything in its wake.

For the record, I still want Darkfallen to be realized in-game in some shape or form, be it a customization option at the barber, a class skin, or an Allied Race. They look visually really cool so I don't see why they shouldn't add them in.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Me still waiting for Naga.
    Maybe in 11.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Maybe in 11.0
    I guarantee you the next time we see Azshara, she will join us as an ally (this is Warcraft after all; bad guys turn into good guys and vice versa) and that's how they'll lead us into getting Naga as an Allied Race.

Or they had decided ahead of time what races would get the AR treatment. Otherwise Trashgnomes would have stayed in the junkyard where they belong, and Alliance would have gotten Ankoan instead.
    Mechagnomes had to be thrown in there to balance it out for the Alliance and Ankoan were probably less popular than Mechagnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantique View Post
    Enhancement pre-Legion played like that
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Don't be silly: That would annihilate the loot table balance.
    How about removing armor mog restrictions then removing mail, turning existing mail to leather and changing monks and demon hunters to cloth. Make cloth gear be Agi/Int

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    New Races
    What I Want: Darkfallen Allied Race
    What I'll Get: Darkfallen Allied Race
    I like your optimism. Darkfallen would be cool.

Oh yeah, I remember now. The extremely short-lived Dark Ranger renaissance where we all dared to hope before Dragonflight came in and steamrolled everything in its wake.

For the record, I still want Darkfallen to be realized in-game in some shape or form, be it a customization option at the barber, a class skin, or an Allied Race. They look visually really cool so I don't see why they shouldn't add them in.
    Hell, let's make them a Darkfallen faction for all the red eyed undead from the two elves to humans and maybe trolls. Or Vrykul since there is precedent for that. Gimme an evil vampire faction and leave the Horde alone. They always end up being the bad guys in faction war.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe in 11.0
    Don't get me wrong Naga is my number one choice, but Tyrande would destroy Stormwind in a Tidal Wave if they joined the Alliance. My guess is Jinyu/Ankoan for Alliance, Naga for the Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

I guarantee you the next time we see Azshara, she will join us as an ally (this is Warcraft after all; bad guys turn into good guys and vice versa) and that's how they'll lead us into getting Naga as an Allied Race.
    Don't you dare tempt me with false hope.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I have an idea for a new dragon class
    It’s a agility leather wearing melee class with a big focus on mobility that can dual wield.
    Melee DPS and a tank spec at a minimum. Maybe a healer spec in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

It’s a agility leather wearing melee class with a big focus on mobility that can dual wield.
    It should also be able to wield a polearm and have cool tier sets but you can never see them in their 4th spec because they are in one form all the time.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Wings and breaths green fire out of its eyes too!
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

I still want Snake Bois dammit!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong Naga is my number one choice, but Tyrande would destroy Stormwind in a Tidal Wave if they joined the Alliance. My guess is Jinyu/Ankoan for Alliance, Naga for the Horde.
    I always wondered, how could Naga join one of the factions? I guess it would have to be the faction among them that opposes Azshara and has allied with Neptulon against the Old Gods? In my dream version of WoW, Illidari would have been a faction and I always wondered how the Naga lore could develop to make them turn on Azshara (especially Vashj)

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post

No.
    Yes. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

I've always been a mail main and would welcome leather armor for mog purposes. Would be annoying to have what, 6 classes fight for the same bracer drop though.