The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    One of the Frankystein images made me go "that looks more like a protodrake" and I guess that kinda does as well (compared to WoW's regular drake models)
    99% odds he's talking out his ass but let's just venture down the 1% odds he's right and then the chance you're right.

Fall of Galakrond cinematic leading into Galakrond being the villain?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I've been thinking. These shots are supposedly from a CGI traler. That would not give information about the new class. Someone who had only seen the CGI trailer would have to also see the features trailer or some press material to know what the new class was. And we have not seen any images from those things.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

What are the odds of this many fake cinematics being posted just hours before the announcement? I've been following leak seasons for over a decade, and I've never seen this many cinematic stills. In fact I would say they're some of the rarest leaks. True cinematic quality mind you not in-game cinematics

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    Something I've been thinking. These shots are supposedly from a CGI traler. That would not give information about the new class. Someone who had only seen the CGI trailer would have to also see the features trailer or some press material to know what the new class was. And we have not seen any images from those things.
    This is the only thing that matters to me now too. Fuck, WoD's cinematic was amazing but look how that expansion turned out. The gameplay changes are king.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4nnYb0Y View Post
    What are the odds of this many fake cinematics being posted just hours before the announcement? I've been following leak seasons for over a decade, and I've never seen this many cinematic stills. In fact I would say they're some of the rarest leaks. True cinematic quality mind you not in-game cinematics
    If they're all from the same guy who's been working on this since we had the name leak two weeks ago?

Pretty good.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    yea gg we ain't getting no class skins, it's what the other 2 dudes leaked
    And thank fuck for that. I'll never understand what people see in that idea; it's so much work to not actually add anything new to play, and steps on the toes of potential other ideas. Like, sure, it's cool from the art department, but what's the point in playing a Necromancer if it's not really a Necromancer?

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    Axaron leaked images of a Dragon race on the character creation screen and in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Even the first one? It's treason, then.
    I love Alien, and I think it has an important place in cinematic history, but Covenant is basically a better version of the same movie in many ways.

You're right. This shit usually narrowly precedes the real release showing the same footage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    You joke like this isn't a possibility, a dreadful one
    I'd argue it's more of an eventuality than a possibility at this point. They wouldn't have gone through all that just to leave her doing Maw dailies forever. I'm guessing she'll return with Veressa at her side to try and talk Alleria down when she inevitably becomes a Void-crazed raid boss.

While I'm sure it's not real still, someone on discord posted this, said they got it from a guild member

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    melody and singing was the origin
    Music of the Ainur, eh
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I'd argue it's more of an eventuality than a possibility at this point. They wouldn't have gone through all that just to leave her doing Maw dailies forever. I'm guessing she'll return with Veressa at her side to try and talk Alleria down when she inevitably becomes a Void-crazed raid boss.
    I'd say we're more likely to see sylvanas come back in 11.0 than any of the 10.x series. But I do think she'll come back. They basically put her on a bus

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    You will discover that the Titans had “Teachers” or maybe better called “educators” cant find the right word for it.

It all started there on the Isles the overseeing of her evolving in the right direction

They wanted that she evolves in the right direction

They predating the Kirin Tor

Magic abilities beyond the known Forces, melody and singing was the origin
    Dragonbards are real?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    That's precisely my point. I have no clue why people thought it was meant to be a nipple.
    When I saw the nipple discussion by jumping ahead before seeing people point out the supposed nipple, I thought they meant the brown spot. Shocked pikachu face when someone circled the dot to the right of that.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I hate this, but it'll make me so happy to see Varodoc lose it to see it.

Truly few things I hate more than post-Edge of Night-wasted Sylvanas. But there are some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    While I'm sure it's not real still, someone on discord posted this, said they got it from a guild member
    Mmmmaybe. But it could be taking the original, if fake, and just "lighting" the pre-existing icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    Music of the Ainur, eh
    That was my immediate thought too

10+ Year Old Account
    Axaron leaked images of a Dragon race on the character creation screen and in combat.
    I did see that. And I'm still divided on its validity. In any case, those images didn't feel like features trailer/press kit material. I don't think they would show the character creator screen introducing a new race on a features trailer, they would show it in world with dramatic camera angles, etc.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    When I saw the nipple discussion by jumping ahead before seeing people point out the supposed nipple, I thought they meant the brown spot. Shocked pikachu face when someone circled the dot to the right of that.
    Yeah, I was frankly not sure why people thought of that—I think you're thinking of me, though. I circled what I thought people meant by it to point out it was probably the wing clipping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Bro the way he's typing --- that's definitely Scaleface's alt account lol.
    That was my exact thought too!! Surprised Vakir wasn't instantly on the offensive because of the cryptic posting style with the broken english
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.