Ah yeah. The dawn approaches. I am pretty hyped, I don't know how this site does it but it gets me every expansion reveal!

Drac'thyr now reminds me a bit of Venthyr.

Calling it a night, see you all tomorrow. Hoping they pull out all the stops. Actually want to play WoW again.

Any TLDRs for the past 100 pages?

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    Drac'thyr now reminds me a bit of Venthyr.
    People have been saying that Drakthyr does sound a bit reminiscent of Venthyr from the get-go.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Time out a second here. At what point do I sound like I'm using a thesaurus?
    Literally every post you make. It's like you are trying to use words that sound smarter to win an argument

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    I was posting it since it's funny to me that everyone 'agrees' someone is just reusing an old model, but no one can agree what it is.

It's fake! It's a worgen.
    No, incubus!
    Nooo, dreadlord!
    It's Hogger!
    It's clearly the bear model photoshopped!
    It's clearly the invisible bunnies that were edited for a scalie server that totally exists!
    Yeah, there's no point in going in circles. At least we have a few more hours to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Sir, what do you think the word "leak" means?
    It came out well in advance of when it was meant to. It's a leak in the same way the Bolvar art connected to the BlizzCon store pamphlet was.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Le Concepteul is having a mental breakdown basically

I think ya'll are exaggerating re: Concepteul having a "breakdown." There's arguments for and against the thing but most agree it would be disappointing. We'll know in 12 hours I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    I mean... they gave blood elves to the Horde and worgen to the Alliance. Ogres on the Alliance wouldn't be too unlikely anymore.
    When were worgen established allies of the Horde? And belves weren't part of the Alliance anymore though that one at least has the assumption they rejoin the Alliance if added to the game. Ogres are already canonically part of the horde, just as furbolgs are allied with night elves.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by A Dragon Man View Post
    Internal F&F Build.

- Level Cap is rising to 70.
    - BFA and Shadowlands remain the "main" leveling track, BFA now goes to 30, Shadowlands to 60.
    - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will be updated with uniform HD Graphics. No quest changes at this time.
    - Blood Elf and Draenei starting areas are updated for flight, but remain apart of Outland's servers. Hyjal, Uldum and Twilight Highlands are also updated, but not Vash'jir and Deepholme.

- New Neutral Race, Drakenoids. Slightly redesigned to be shorter and more streamlined. Skin color options are determiend by your class. Have an optional "mortal form" you can customize. Options are Human, Blood Elf, Zandalari and Night Elf.
    - Instead of a new class existing classes are undergoing a major revamp. Specialization & Talents has been completely reworked into a customization system that combines the best parts of Specs, Talents, Glyphs, and Legendaries.
    - Both your Class and your Spec have Talent Trees now. These trees are used to unlock new abilities and modify your existing abilities.
    - Specs are now chosen at level 5 instead of 10.
    - Class Talent Points are earned every odd level starting from 3. Spec Talent Points are earned every even level starting from 6.
    - Talents have ranks again, but you do not need to max out a talent in order to progress to the next one.
    - The trees do not progress top to bottom, rather you will choose one of a few talents to start with and progress outward from there.

- New Continent: Dragon Isles, 5 zones, located between Lordaeron and Northrend.
    - We must discover the true origins of the Dragonflights and help them restore their power.
    - The Rampaging Scourge has a presence in the Green zone, picking up on Life and Death where Shadowlands left off.
    - Vrykul have a presence across the isles, most importantly in the Red zone. They are trying to subjegate the remaining Dragons.
    - Chromatus, Murozond, and Galakrond are also involved in the plot.
    - A new group called the "Celestial Dragonflight" are a major part of the plot. They are a prelude to Zovaal's warning.

- Dragonsworn is the new Covenant-like mechanic. No AP or Renown system, the Dragonflight Campaign is what locks everything.
    - Dragonflight Traits are the new Endgame Power. Gear will have a chance to drop as Dragon-Blessed, with a bonus Dragonflight Trait on it.
    - Each Flight has 5 possible Traits it can roll on gear. The rolled trait is the same relative trait all players, so if you see Green Trait 5 your party members will see their Flight's 5th trait.
    - Players will only be able to equip only 2 Dragon-Blessed pieces.
    This is 100% fake. No way Blizzard update old world just for the sake of it.

I still believe the next expansion won't be about Dragons.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    You have discovered the First Ones the creators of all and the universe first time in Shadowlands , but you never heared before

You discovered that a jailer actually forged frostmourne and the helm of domination and where behind merly all things never heared before

Just as i said it all started there.

I didnt write the story so dont blame me

But is it so hard to beleive?

I mean what is not clear
    Those other things are filling in gaps in our knowledge of Warcraft's history. But the Titans learning magic on Azeroth alongside developed (not proto) dragons would completely rewrite and replace large portions of Azeroth's history.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Literally every post you make. It's like you are trying to use words that sound smarter to win an argument
    That's just how they write. When you practice writing a lot at high level you grow accustomed to it. I wouldn't dismiss an argument solely on verbiage, it's not a word salad. I'd just ask them to clarify or reword.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    You realize that since WoD all races have used the unified race skeleton,right?
    This is absolutely not a thing. You can't take an animation on, for example, a blood elf, and use it on a Vulpera. Otherwise every race could use every dance, but they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    When were worgen established allies of the Horde? And belves weren't part of the Alliance anymore though that one at least has the assumption they rejoin the Alliance if added to the game. Ogres are already canonically part of the horde, just as furbolgs are allied with night elves.
    All ogre clans are with the Horde (not just that one in Dustwallow)? Why do Horde fight them in quests and dungeons then? Same with furbolgs, save for one tribe in Azuremyst.

I'm about to go to bed 6 hours earlier than normal because 12 hours is too long

This

And these, a supposed leak of the race scaleguy claimed is a thing, and the talent UI change with class and spec talents.

and

Basically, there was a new model posted that was essentially a weird Dragon-thing. There was a bit of discourse as to whether it was real or not. Scaleface and another guy, somebody with an Illidan profile picture, were posting all sorts of leaks. Some seemed very convincing, like a talent leak, whereas nobody was really sure or not whether the dragon race was real or not. I rather adamantly suggested it wasn't, but others aren't convinced and are saying it may just be due to some kind of distortion on the part of the image's low resolution.

Simultaneously, what is very likely the actual Dragonflight logo was leaked. Some people doubted it too, but most seemed to buy it. It's basically exactly the one we saw on the original printer leak, meaning a lot of people buy it. I would normally say it doesn't look real because of its incongruity with the established logo style, though I think we have context that makes it seem feasible. No matter the case, it's definitely got people excited. One curious bit is that the globe is centered between the Broken Isles and Eastern Kingdoms—some think this is because the Dragon Isles will be adjacent to Lordaeron, others think this is foreshadowing a revamp—I personally think it may just have been that the photo was taken of a moving picture from the logo reveal, though I suppose it has no artifacting to suggest that.

People are generally a little bit suspicious of and seem to mostly dislike the race, though there are some who insist it could be real and some who are excited for it, people seem a bit split on the supposed return of talents (it's interesting—seems like a split between baseline "class"-centric talents and a single set of specialization talents. It seems like an artifact-esque system) and everybody's excited about the logo.

There's also been some cinematic stills. They're all too low-quality to make any judgements, but a lot of people are hyped nevertheless since we can't really confirm or deny them based on much evidence. I personally think they're a little iffy, but I can't be sure. The poster did also suspiciously emerge right after Scaleface stopped posting, which is a teensy bit weird to me.