The fact that Wowhead only have 3 articles up about this tells you everything you need to know about how lacking this is at the moment

Why are their scales painted on the skin? They can't even bother doing that right...

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    I think it mostly comes down to the architecture and the roads, you could definetly add a bit more variety to those. Every culture seems to use the same sort of angles since WoD Draenei, and that is something we definetly see a lot more cultural variety with irl
    This is also titan architecture, and we have several of those zones already, so it's not exactly surprising.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    The fact that Wowhead only have 3 articles up about this tells you everything you need to know about how lacking this is at the moment
    I also love how the deep dive were just essentially roughly 10-20 seconds of footage and 10 minutes of bla bla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    There's an otter mount?!

[IMG]

Give!
    I find that otterly ridiculous.

I also agree that the announcement itself was bad and is killing the hype a lot.

A lot of "this is really cool, I love Red Dragons"
    We dont know how the talent system actually works: When do we get Class Points and when Spec points? Will it go only in leveling or will this also funnel into endgame?
    Details on the UI? Will we get stuff that we currently only have in addons?
    Details on Dragon Flying - How is the UI looking like?

I miss the old slideshows that actually go into more detail. We had panels were we were going into all class changes on by one.

I mean, its not BlizzCon. What else were you expecting them cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    First off, props to Scaleface, his leaks were right on the money, though I’m happy he got some parts wrong.

Anyway, I’m happy that the Dragon class is also a race. I’m a little disappointed that they didn’t make the healing spec red-based. I am happy that they’re using some concepts and abilities from HotS, but I’m disappointed that they didn’t use standard dragon forms, but I suppose due to size issues the more humanoid models make sense.

I’m VERY disappointed that there’s no third spec. There’s really no excuse for a two spec class when there’s five dragon flights.

I hope the dragon form can fly. Im not sure they revealed that. Also the Dragon Isles look great. So mixed emotions right now. Kind of sucks when you feel like your idea is better than what Blizzard ultimately came up with.

Sorry to those who wanted a Drakonoid race.

Evoker was being touted as an arcane mage clone, not as class that merges the Five Dragon flights into two specs. Also, the name of it is a Dracthyr Evoker, which pretty much means Dragon Evoker. So it still has that hero class “D__” thing going on. You push Dragon Evoker, I believe it. You push a mage clone called Evoker, I call BS.
    Damn.. still don't want to admit you were wrong on:

Tinker
    Class having to come from WC3

You are stubborn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Dracthyr being Evoker only needs to change. This is a huge issue.

I would happily main a Dracthyr. However I don't enjoy playing healers or casters, apart from Balance Druid.

I would love to play a Dracthyr warrior, hunter, enhance Shaman, druid.
    Could have evokers as the dragons and drac could be other classes but only the humanoid form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Why are their scales painted on the skin? They can't even bother doing that right...
    >Moonguard enters chat<

Edit: I dont want to call this race lazy but I do kinda hate how much it looks like humans. Demon Hunter is a class while this should feel like a new race

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I’d like a quote of that please.
    Yeah, no. I'm not playing your game anymore. I'm not going through your comment history only for you to brush it off. You're not worth that much time. I'd rather talk about the expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    There's an otter mount?!

Give!
    I will literally sacrifice part of my soul to get this thing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Could have evokers as the dragons and drac could be other classes but only the humanoid form.
    Nah, dragonmen are cooler than humans with horns.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Eww, that looks so gross and cheap! So sad honestly, they look like cosplayers instead of actual dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    Yeah, no. I'm not playing your game anymore. I'm not going through your comment history only for you to brush it off. You're not worth that much time. I'd rather talk about the expansion.
    Okay, just checking.

7+ Year Old Account
    Which brings to the question, if this shit is painted why not paint on other races as well

rly, fucking hell

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit that does seem a bit lazy. And I also don't like how apparently their humanoid form can only be... humans and elves? That's not how it's ever worked with any dragon. They should be able to choose from a variety of different races, not just Human Female and... Blood Elf Male, for some reason.

The customization on male characters looks badass though. I like the one with the black hair and beard.

There are literally 8 articles up right now

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    >Moonguard enters chat<
    This part I'm not looking forward to. As a roleplayer, I'm going to see way too many of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    I also agree that the announcement itself was bad and is killing the hype a lot.

A lot of "this is really cool, I love Red Dragons"
    We dont know how the talent system actually works: When do we get Class Points and when Spec points? Will it go only in leveling or will this also funnel into endgame?
    Details on the UI? Will we get stuff that we currently only have in addons?
    Details on Dragon Flying - How is the UI looking like?

I miss the old slideshows that actually go into more detail. We had panels were we were going into all class changes on by one.
    I feel like this is going to end up like I predicted way back when.
    This initial announcement is mostly anemic, but as we get further into the Alpha we get more deep dives that talk more about individual stuff that are important.
    The world revamp dream will never die!