Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    good. a bigger material penalty (the durability loss) and less time penalty, since doing any combat with ress sickness is useless having to spirit ress just meant you would afk for 10 minutes waiting out the timer.
    That's literally their reasoning for the change even. People just took it as "don't play for 10 minutes", which ultimately isn't in Blizzard's interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No, it's literally the same thing. The only difference is that with perso loot, the game is rolling "need" for anyone who is eligable to get that item. Hence you can end up with an item thats no upgrade for you that you can than either roll out, or just sell or idk put on your bank. At the end of the day, group loot is just as luck dependend as perso loot, as both systems work with a roll. You just don't see the perso loot roll right now :X
    It isn't. With Personal Loot, it's the game making the decision of who gets something. With Group Loot, it's YOU.

Aaaaand we are back to BiS lists, loot councils and never ending discussion after boss kill.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Koollan View Post
    Personal loot artificially took out a social aspect of the game. Also eliminated a lot of the 'drop excitement' that groups would have. Seeing a fat stack of loot on the boss and doling it out. As much as personal loot "helps", it harms more than it helps. Ideally, there would be a combination of the two where you can see what everybody got and freely trade it amongst eachother.
    What social aspect? Clicking a button is not a social aspect. Personal Loot is more social than Group on that matter since you actually need to talk to the person that got the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Aaaaand we are back to BiS lists, loot councils and never ending discussion after boss kill.
    Yay, more guild breaks and arguments to be had...

But this time on Discord/Twitch.

That's how it has always been. Last few years just has wasted bunch of loot because we couldn't trade it due to bullshit ilvl requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's how it has always been. Last few years just has wasted bunch of loot because we couldn't trade it due to bullshit ilvl requirements.
    "How it has always been" does not mean it was good. I prefer occasional loot wasted than what we are about to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Yay, more guild breaks and arguments to be had...

But this time on Discord/Twitch.
    TBH if a person leaves/guild breaks because of loot drama, then there was something more going on and shit would probably go down anyway.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-29 at 04:58 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Sounds like a shit guild

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Sounds like a shit guild
    Ye, only shit guilds form loot councils and tell people to prep their BiS lists for easier loot distribution. And we all know that no decent guild has any type of argument regarding loot when Group Loot is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    Two months! Time to *squee*

Well the release date is as spoiled 28/11.

Good job, Scaleface.

Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open with the weekly maintenance for each region
    The shitshow begins.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The shitshow begins.
    Y'all got 2 weeks of prep then basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Good job, Scaleface.
    Indeed. Good job!

With Nov 28 confirmed, what was the prepatch date? Oct 25 or so?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    Y'all got 2 weeks of prep then basically.
    Y'all? People who are affected by this change no-life game on launch anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    With Nov 28 confirmed, what was the prepatch date? Oct 25 or so?
    Yeah, makes most sense to have full cycle of fated raids done. But I guess Blizzard could announce date even on Oct 13th, they usually wait to last moment in case they have to delay patch (and with 25 Oct they have room to delay).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-09-29 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    The shitshow begins.
    Only WRF people are affected. Any normsl peeps will start with heroic and normal to get gear first.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-win...returns-329096

Winds of Wisdoms is returning next week, lasts until Evokers become available.

Really hoped they would move the raid opening to January. Going straight from launch to the raid opening doesn't really help much with those that want to take their time. Not to mention having a break on raidong literally the second or third week of raiding isn't all that great for raiding guilds.
    The world revamp dream will never die!