I've just realized how basic the encounter with Anduin will be.

Uther, Sylvanas and Jaina will be trying to connect with Anduin one at a time. Uther and Sylvanas did, it didn't do anything. In the cinematic it'll be Jaina's turn and shots at the launch trailer heavily implies that (with Anduin doing another sword-to-the-ground move that brings Arthas' remnant out). Arthas comes out again, but will probably stutter with Jaina, begging to free Anduin. He'll either comply or will give enough time for Uther and Sylvanas to free Anduin themselves.
    Last edited by Zers Editor; 2022-02-23 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    I've just realized how basic the encounter with Anduin will be.

Uther, Sylvanas and Jaina will be trying to connect with Anduin one at a time. Uther and Sylvanas did, it didn't do anything. In the cinematic it'll be Jaina's turn and shots at the launch trailer heavily implies that (with Anduin doing another sword-to-the-ground move that brings Arthas' remnant out). Arthas comes out again, but will probably stutter with Jaina, begging to free Anduin. He'll either comply or will give enough time for Uther and Sylvanas to free Anduin themselves.
    Anduin's cinematic duration 1.30s, we won't see much.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Anduin's cinematic duration 1.30s, we won't see much.
    Just enough for something like this, considering it takes place in a middle of the fight.
    Last edited by Zers Editor; 2022-02-23 at 06:21 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    My heart sank for a second when I saw that, then I realized this had been faked.
    Ah to bad lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    Just enough for something like this, considering it takes place in a middle of the fight.
    I wouldnt get your hopes up tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I wouldnt get your hopes up tbh.
    Not a hope. It's a guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just want Ogres, less systems, and necromancers/pretty much any new class that isnt a dark ranger

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want in 10.0:
    1) Crossfaction
    2) Wide (and i mean WIDE) variety of character customization. 30 face types, 50 hairstyles, 50 hair skin eyes colors, for each race, tatoos etc etc etc.
    3) WQs overhaul. Spread them around the whole world, tie to theme quest lines, like WQ to kill Defias Brotherhood, WQ to kill Van Cliff etc.
    3.1) Available from level 1. Yes, you can level with them.
    3.2) Reward many WQs with COSMETICS. Take the loot table from every dungeon, raid, quest in the game, its like thousands of gear pieces, and throw them as cosmetic rewards for WQs.
    3.3) Introduce Legendary WQs. Orange ones. Consists of few steps, with Group Finder baked in. Rewards: rare gear, mounts, toys.
    4) New rows of talents instead of borrowed power.
    5) Introduce two currencies - PvP and PvE. Comes from all sources of content: world, dungeons, raids, bgs, arena.
    6) Introduce two item vendors - PvP and PvE. Here you can buy any piece of gear with the currency.
    7) Account wide rep.

Here it is. Back to roots, with a lot of focus on customization, satisfaction from playing the game while effectively spending the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no EU servers aren't up yet

Did US use the full maintenance time or is there a chance they could be finished earlier than 2 pm today?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Theres no cinematic in the early stages of 9.2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Oh no EU servers aren't up yet

Did US use the full maintenance time or is there a chance they could be finished earlier than 2 pm today?
    They were done earlier in US. We can hope that happens here too!

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I want in 10.0:
    1) Crossfaction
    2) Wide (and i mean WIDE) variety of character customization. 30 face types, 50 hairstyles, 50 hair skin eyes colors, for each race, tatoos etc etc etc.
    3) WQs overhaul. Spread them around the whole world, tie to theme quest lines, like WQ to kill Defias Brotherhood, WQ to kill Van Cliff etc.
    3.1) Available from level 1. Yes, you can level with them.
    3.2) Reward many WQs with COSMETICS. Take the loot table from every dungeon, raid, quest in the game, its like thousands of gear pieces, and throw them as cosmetic rewards for WQs.
    3.3) Introduce Legendary WQs. Orange ones. Consists of few steps, with Group Finder baked in. Rewards: rare gear, mounts, toys.
    4) New rows of talents instead of borrowed power.
    5) Introduce two currencies - PvP and PvE. Comes from all sources of content: world, dungeons, raids, bgs, arena.
    6) Introduce two item vendors - PvP and PvE. Here you can buy any piece of gear with the currency.
    7) Account wide rep.

Here it is. Back to roots, with a lot of focus on customization, satisfaction from playing the game while effectively spending the time.

Here's my additions to your list because that's a really good list.
    8) Account wide professions, because seriously, we need to reduce these 17 year old grinds. Some of the recipes (especially some of the older ones) are really rare/expensive and re-learning a profession on an alt is an unnecessary waste of time and resources. Honestly just make the whole system account wide already, because it is mind numbingly boring (even moreso in BfA and Shadowlands with barely any noteworthy updates to professions)
    9) Timewalking rewamp, switch it to the weekly rotation instead of whatever the hell timewalking is at this day and age. Tie it to Chromie-time, make it so you can lvl your alts without any additional hassle by pumping through some TW. Maybe even add more dungeons and rewards along the way.
    10) Bring back the old legendary questlines from MoP and WoD. Just for the story's sake. Both MoP and WoD feel incomplete now without these questlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Landrisser View Post
    Even a good zone (not saying that zm is good since I have no clue what it looks like) can get a little boring with time. However, that’s a problem with Blizzard’s atrocious content patch pipeline, not the zone’s. The maw, korthia, torghast , oribos, etc. all that stuff looked like low effort low budget rush jobs from day 1.
    You have no idea wtf you’re talking about

Shadowlands cut by 50%
    9.1 the raid was originally Ardenweald and the final boss was Sylvanas.
    9.2 Torghast raid where Anduin was the final boss
    9.3 Zereth Mortis and and the final boss the jailer

Imagine how much story they had to redraw in this expansion.

Shadowlands cut by 50%

What seems more probable is that there was a 9.1 that was on the same scale as 7.1 or 8.1 that got cut and 9.2 replaced 9.1

7+ Year Old Account
    How long have EU servers been down?

Edit: nvm just looked it up myself.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-02-23 at 09:08 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands cut by 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    What seems more probable is that there was a 9.1 that was on the same scale as 7.1 or 8.1 that got cut and 9.2 replaced 9.1
    There was someone saying when Eternity's End got previewed that they coalesced the 3 patches into 2 due to development timeline.
    9.1 was supposed to be just the updated part of maw, covenant assaults and SoD, the campaign up to the part we capture Sylvanas and maybe a few more chapters inbetween.
    Then in 9.2 we would have Korthia with and Tazavesh with a new raid where Anduin is the final boss. The campaign revolves around us finding/creating new covenant sigils
    And 9.3 is what we got.

This makes sense to me as atm in 9.1 we go from losing these important sigils to creating new ones without a problem. Also presumably korthia was supposed to have a lot more of the actual city in it, but since it had to be released earlier it was rushed and couldn't be developed. If you look at the campaign only the Primus part is tied to Korthia and that part could've easily been moved somewhere else.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    This makes sense to me as atm in 9.1 we go from losing these important sigils to creating new ones without a problem.
    That's probably the most obvious sign that something got cut. I thought it would take the Jailer at least two patches to get the sigils but he got every single one in the very same patch that plot was introduced in and then we just instantly recreate them lol.

Shadowlands cut by 50%

Yea, sure. because one patch of assumed three is 50%.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    That's probably the most obvious sign that something got cut. I thought it would take the Jailer at least two patches to get the sigils but he got every single one in the very same patch that plot was introduced in and then we just instantly recreate them lol.
    I assume he was still to take them all in 9.1, but the second part of that doesn't make sense where we just create them

- - - Updated - - -

But tbh having the patches coalesced rather than cut gives us still a (rushed) full story, unlike if later they decide to cut a patch and we lose story
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Shadowlands cut by 50%

How would an Ardenweald raid even make sense.

That one was the most "finished" zone in terms of plot development.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    How would an Ardenweald raid even make sense.

That one was the most "finished" zone in terms of plot development.
    I assume they meant that the Battle of Ardenweald would have been a raid instead of a scenario.

Formerly known as Arafal