10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It looks more like an elven building to me. Dwarven architecture is more blocky and doesn't really have any spikes.
    Somewhere in Quel'thalas perhaps?

Also, we're assuming she's being held because she (possibly) has stuff on her head. She could just be flying behind the dude, and who knows if that stuff on her is part of her attire, or random shadows.

It looks more like an elven building to me. Dwarven architecture is more blocky and doesn't really have any spikes.
    Possible too but I don't really know of where an orc (perhaps) with Alexstrasza (or just a red dragon) on top of such a structure.

Hmm doesn’t Alex have black horns? Are those horns not white?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    It's awful but I appreciate that it gave me the opportunity to say "Blue-Eyes Red Bolvar."
    fair enough, fair enough
    watch them drop a blue-eyes white dragon rare this addon xD
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

By the way, does anyone have those "cinematic description leaks" from a few days ago? Do any of them talk about Alexstrasza flying by someone, or flashbacks of her past?

Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    Nah, they're brown/gold. You can check the HotS trailer, it's very much her, just with a different artstyle.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2022-04-18 at 04:32 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Dude, how? That sentence is clearly saying " there will be traditional voices like "lucky guy" "

You must have misread it, and then you dog on me for reading it right.

Traditional voices in the trailer, is presumably what they meant.
    @Scaleface is not a native speaker so what he writes will sound off. And he is also jaded in the community regarding how dismissive and toxic they can be. Which is why he is posting riddles we can have fun with instead of being at each other's throats. I'm 100% certain "Traditional voices like, lucky guy" means "The usual assholes who say I just made a few lucky guesses"

Remember that leak about how SMC was "an occupied enemy city" but it didn't say who was there?

Well... that looks an awful like a Dragonmaw Orc standing on top of Silvermoon City....

That is CLEARLY a statue, c’mon guys u can’t be that stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I really don't understand why there's been this large apprehension by fans for Dragon Isles to be the next continent. From the first mentions in BfA to the clear signals in Exploring Kalimdor, every step people keep hoping it's just an endgame zone (or back in BfA, a Island Expedition Island ). It just sticks out to me as we've gotten closer and closer and it's all but basically a foregone conclusion, alot of people don't want Dragon Isles to be "the" continent.
    Sorry super behind on this thread right now excuse DAMN GUYS but I think a lot of people are apprehensive that it will end up being a hyper specific "one zone for each flight" situation and I've seen quite a few people say they do not want that to be the case. It is least likely if the Isles are a zone rather than a cluster of zones.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    @Scaleface is not a native speaker so what he writes will sound off. And he is also jaded in the community regarding how dismissive and toxic they can be. Which is why he is posting riddles we can have fun with instead of being at each other's throats. I'm 100% certain "Traditional voices like, lucky guy" means "The usual assholes who say I just made a few lucky guesses"
    yea that was my bad I guess. Zyntos cleared it up on the last pages. One of those things where reading it 'correctly' only made it worse lol, but thanks.

I still have hope for Chris Metzen narration.. Remember Cata and MoP??

"As the terrible war against the Lich King continues.."

"WE WERE THERE!"

He still voices characters, and I think is sort of the 'new character narrator' if we look at Exiles Reach.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    A clothed statue standing off-center, right at the edge of a tower, with other towers around that don't have such statues. Sure.

The lighting is weird, but there are multiple colors to him. Whether he's an orc, an ogre, a Mok'Nathal or something else is anyone's guess, but I'm fairly certain it's a person.

Can't believe Alex has been captured by Kratos of all people!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    They are covered in armor:

Formerly known as Arafal

Looks like a fat-guy-in-a-bodysuit kultiran moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by Proudmong View Post
    If this means we get Christopher Judge doing more VO for WoW, I'm all for it.

Also I think the perspective is wonky in the picture, Alex is flying behind the Orc. Doesn't look like he is actually holding onto her.

Could be a Mok'nathal, which lines up with Rexxar's nice new model. Could it even be Rexxar without his mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    look to alexa seems as it in the head has some type of harness.

5+ Year Old Account
    I would indeed, unfortunately. But if it's just a flashback to the Second War when Alexstrasza was enslaved by the Dragonmaw orcs, then that's dope.
    As bad as the previous time travel bit was, a 2nd war travel would be dope. Deathwing as Daval Prestor, still human Kel'Thuzad, young Terenas and Genn, Arthas and Varian as children.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudmong View Post
    welp, he needs stepmother for his archer boy.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.