Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Maybe referencing watermarks?
    exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGMYT View Post
    In my head i'd like to think you had no idea you were replying to me
    I mean, you got orange for "not sure tbh". That's pretty good...

Are there watermarks on the image??

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I mean, you got orange for "not sure tbh". That's pretty good...
    Not quite red I suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Man I hope you're right about that
    X to doubt, but I agree lol.

Slivermoon is such a cool city. That'd be awesome if it had a bigger presence to this expansion where players can hang out there.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    RedShirtGuy probably thought Scaleface or an imposter was trolling because he was spouting manic rambling that was barely fucking intelligible. So par for the course, really.
    I don't think Ian would shit on someone for being weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite red I suppose
    If you get an interview with a dev ask them about a world revamp in the future please. All of MMO-C wants to know.

Light vs Void expac, here we come! 1 more day
    Biggest Jebaited ever by Blizz

This is a longshot but I just realized that the "points" on the edge of the building are actually serrated like feather wings. If it was draconic it would be like a dragon wing.

SMC confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I don't think Ian would shit on someone for being weird.
    Nah, but I was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4nnYb0Y View Post
    Poster named Axaron in "Is Dragonsworn the new class? How sure are we about that and how would it be?" thread stated that new class is mail, 2 DPS specs + healer spec, called Evoker, uses Arcane magic, and talent trees are back.

Another poster stated Axaron is not lying in the end of thread. Could just be piggybacking off of Scaleface. We'll find out soon.
    Highly doubtful. Such a class would go against standard WoW expansion class implementation. Also with the arcane spec, there really isn’t anywhere for the concept to go without cannibalizing mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Light vs Void expac, here we come! 1 more day
    Biggest Jebaited ever by Blizz
    I'm leaning more towards this. I think the trailer is going to have dragons one way or another, but the whole Azeroth rebirthing theme I think is bogus. WTF a cat with duck legs?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If you get an interview with a dev ask them about a world revamp in the future please. All of MMO-C wants to know.
    It's definitely on my list. But I don't have an interview this time around unfortunally

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Highly doubtful. Such a class would go against standard WoW expansion class implementation. Also with the arcane spec, there really isn’t anywhere for the concept to go without cannibalizing mages.
    Time magic = arcane magic, it could be as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

It's definitely on my list. But I don't have an interview this time around unfortunally
    Are there even any expansion reveal interviews happening when the community is so negative?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Holy and Restoration say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    There are no IDs, Watermarks, or other identifiers in that picture. So there is no reason to blur that image.

All Fake Leaks posts blurry or low res pictures.

Here is the best what its possible in enhancing and upscale this image.

i.im.ge/2022/04/18/lkclBf.jpg
    There very well could be watermarks, it is so low quality we wouldn't be able to see them (which was the intention of it being so LQ according to Scaleface), especially since watermarks are by definition not very visible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Time magic = arcane magic, it could be as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there even any expansion reveal interviews happening when the community is so negative?
    There is a very large part of the community that is positive. You just don't hear them over the screaming from the pitchfork crowd.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The leaked building clearly resembles the walls and battlements encircling Silvermoon:

Both buildings are rectangular in shape, both buildings are elegantly built with marble, both buildings have golden decorations protruding from the wall (the shape of the decorations is different but it can be justified with the usual discrepancy between cinematic and in-game model).

But what does this mean, exactly?

Well, it is actually very simple. I suspect that the Ren'dorei will finally put their plan in motion, as long orchestrated by Alleria Windrunner and Magister Umbric, their plan to bring Quel'Thalas back into the Alliance. Driven to desperation by the power of the Ren'dorei and the Alliance, the Horde will resort once more to enthralling Alexstrasza and forcing her to create Red dragons for war purpose, for the purpose of halting the Alliance invasion. This is also why there is a figure clearly resembling an orc in front of Alexstrasza who could be chained atop the walls of Silvermoon. Let us also not forget that much of Quel'Thalas' forests burned and were incinerated by the Red dragons during the Second War, so we can't expect the Blood elves to have much care for what happens to dragons.

The aid of Alexstrasza and her enslaved dragons will give the weak Horde a fighting chance against the might of the Ren'dorei (led by Alleria) backed by the strength of the Alliance (led by Turalyon).

This will not be a surprise for most of us, who have been expecting a Quel'Thalas revamp in 10.0.

I expect to be proven right about all of my predictions tomorrow.
    Or, or, or.. hear me out here, it's crazy, actually!

... it's just a flashback. Orcs.. enslaving dragons.. attacking Silvermoon. Something with the chance of maybe, just maybe not following up Shadowlands with another low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Holy and Restoration say hello.
    Healing specs are designed to be highly similar to each other due to balance and output.

Btw, that places further doubt on a healing spec within an arcane based spec.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-04-18 at 06:26 PM.