• Not yet but plan to

137 27.35%
  • Will not pre-order

166 33.13%
  • Will not get at all

69 13.77%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Where's the "haven't seen enough information to make a decision" option?

I want CE, but have to wait for it to be on bestbuy.com (Canada) as shipping is way to much from the Blizz shop

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    look two comments above you....

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

No, I have not pre-ordered. I have lost all faith in pre-ordering games. I won't even pre-order a valued title, because you are essentially putting your faith in your pocket of a company/industry that has failed to deliver time and time again.
    I played since launch and quit in BfA. Many nostalgic years in the game, but nothing in Shadowlands even came close to persuading me to buy it except the Dark Ranger skin. Dragonflight will have to offer something groundbreaking for me to consider investing my time into a second MMO after SWtOR.

Makes me think - would I pre-order a SWtOR expansion? Maybe, for the primary reason that I would honestly believe my money might help, in some very small way, contribute to the longevity of the game. Does Blizzard/Activision need £80s worth of pre-order? Absolutely not. Especially after DI lmao. I can totally understand pre-orders for the 'unique' items that act as collectibles, but apart from that the whole notion of pre-ordering to WoW is just funding the CEOs laughing in the playerbases face until the cash cow dies.

- - - Updated - - -

But isn't community concerned that the 'information' you desire is rapidly diminishing with no beta tests and a release window for December? What can they possibly advertise between now and then that is completely new and groundbreaking that will entice people like me (and maybe you?) to return to the game?

I even forgot the game was already being sold. I'm much more focused on Wrath, even though I'm not sure I'll play it to the end because I've done it before.

WoW is no longer an MMO and I want that feeling back, so I'm waiting. Let's see what happens closer to release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Exactly what's missing. Can't pick any of those options

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    I even forgot the game was already being sold. I'm much more focused on Wrath, even though I'm not sure I'll play it to the end because I've done it before.

WoW is no longer an MMO and I want that feeling back, so I'm waiting. Let's see what happens closer to release.

- - - Updated - - -

once again, read the comment 4 posts above...its like ppl aint reading things

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

No.
    Preordering anything is bad behaviour.

Nope. I'm done with Blizzard (or what is left of it). D2 Resurrected was my last game I bought from them. Hell, the gaming industry itself is going to shit, IMO (going on since the 2010's and onward). Broken promises, cut content, ridiculous design decisions, eye-rolling story development, bad writing, p2w monetization, an over-obsession with being woke to appease the twitter mob (lol at pronouns and body type 1 or 2), just to name a few.

They should have ended the MMO with Legion. Everything after that was completely tacked on and pointless with BFA and SL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, Acti-Blizz-Microsoft already fucked up classic WoW and BC. I don't hold any illusions that Wrath classic will be like 2008-2009. And like you said, I already been there and got my Kingslayer title in '09 (good times).

i'll be honest, i didn't plan on pre-buying. but if the rest of the testing cycle is as promising as this start, i very likely will.

Nope, not yet anyway. There's no pre-order bonus of any kind so I haven't felt a reason to. All of the rewards from the various editions aren't exclusive to pre-orders so don't feel I'm losing anything by waiting.

If the boost was a server/faction transfer then I might consider utilizing it now, but I've got enough Alts already just parked at 60 that I'm not playing due to Lego's, Conduits etc that adding a boosted one to the pile would be pointless.

Only 25% preorder on the poll is a great sign that people are learning to actually see the product before preordering.. still higher than I'd like but I'd be amazed if it were less than 50% at this point 3 expansions ago.

Time to start expecting game companies to make a fucking product before paying them for it again.

Fuck no. I was maybe a little excited about dragon riding and how the gameplay was going to be. After seeing it was a "press 1,2,3" mini game, I was convinced not to. The wow engine is old, and there's not much else they can do with it, and it shows.

thanks to the woke recent news i think im gonna save money and looks for other none woke products

Quote Originally Posted by KajiSagara View Post
    thanks to the woke recent news i think im gonna save money and looks for other none woke products
    Agree on that.

We reached a point, where the 350 People worldwide who doesn’t feel men or female, or grown up Mens who dress like women (lmao)dictating us to dismiss the concept of „male“ and „female“.

Or feel guilty being white.

Pre ordering is for fools. Especially so this time considering we are coming off two awful expansions in a row.

Waiting and seeing.
    I’ll be honest, sometimes the cosmetics of the fancy editions have sold me; other times it was the theme or story that hyped me enough to get me to buy, but nothing this time has tempted me.
    And then there’s the biggest reason:
    After the last two expansions, I really just can’t rely on trusting that nice art and ideas = nice game anymore.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Same answer. I admit, what I'm seeing looks good, but I'll wait until the post-launch reviews come in.

No I normally do but 4 dungeons and a raid does not an expansion make for me. I might just wait it out... I want to play wow but it feels like a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    it feels like a scam.
    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2022-07-15 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

10+ Year Old Account
    Still not sure if I will get the expansion at any moment. The features just not interest me enough to preorder.

Will be a first if I completely ignore the game for the duration of an expansion.