Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    So long as it doesn't play like a Red Mage.
    Never played FF so no idea how this plays like. I'm just thinking more from a D&D point of view of the spec.

Do you guys think Dracthyr will get their own starting zone like every other core race or just start in Exile's Reach?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, who wants the bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Do you guys think Dracthyr will get their own starting zone like every other core race or just start in Exile's Reach?
    Nah, surely they'd have to. Wouldn't make any sense not to have one on the Dragon Isles. They need an origin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    The legs look ridiculous. If these abominations are actually in the game I will 100% not be playing one.
    The legs look awesome. If these cute dragonpeople are actually in the game I will 100% be playing not only one, but five.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Still not too into the heads on that thing, but I'm liking the feel now that we see it in armor.

Quote Originally Posted by feniela View Post
    Me. Hopefully its a festive bomb.

Well now, this is aiming to be an interesting day. Woken by a fire alarm, and now 100+ more pages.

Anything new besides an HD version of the Dragonflight logo and an armored variant of the humanoid dragon?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well now, this is aiming to be an interesting day. Woken by a fire alarm, and now 100+ more pages.

Anything new besides an HD version of the Dragonflight logo and an armored variant of the humanoid dragon?
    Apparently there were 2 more images of the resto tree.

Formerly known as Arafal

That's a good question. The philosophy seems to be to make every race start in the new starting zone, already members of their factions, yet the Drakthyr would have to join during the plot of this expansion, or at least the beginning. Unless they're unlockable – a bad idea for a non-Allied Race, given that's what defines an Allied Race and was also generally poorly-received – it would be awkward for them to just appear out of nowhere when they start with no idea how they came to be or joined their faction.

I bet they'll start in a part of the Dragon Isles that ends up becoming a max level place, think Broken Shore but for a starting zone. I also doubt dragons of all things start at level 1. Probably a hero class-race that starts higher than allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    They specifically removed talent trees because they're pointlessly complicated. "Good news: It's exactly as unbalanced, but now choosing your talents is really time-consuming again" is really the idea behind this change?
    You clirly haven't played SL because anybody that did

PvP
    M+
    And Mythic Raiding

Can literally see that the new talents tree are like conduits, you choose depending on the fight or playstyle.

Also talking about balance when I am NF as hunter since CN is clownesque

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Apparently there were 2 more images of the resto tree.
    Anything special you could see on them, or just a higher quality image?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Still not too into the heads on that thing, but I'm liking the feel now that we see it in armor.
    Does look better this way, but I think it may be a boss/npc model. I think that's also possibly the case for the ones we saw, too, though. It seems like they may have used an NPC model as a placeholder for the creation screen, which could actually explain why it doesn't render armor.

Quote Originally Posted by feniela View Post
    Go drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    The legs look awesome. If these cute dragonpeople are actually in the game I will 100% be playing not only one, but five.
    I'm happy for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    Wowsisters is there at chance they might redo the race from scratch if we tell them its uncanny af ?

And that sexualized outfit on top of a non sexualized race. I mean, whats the point ?

Body inclusivity or something like that ?
    No but they will tweak it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I was just going to eat mine whole, feathers and all.
    I mean, it's probably like quail. A bit gamey so you need to rub it down with at least salt and pepper and possible other spices. Likely will go well with honey or any citrus-based sauce and in a pinch just bread and deep fry it.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Definitely Argonian vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, it's probably like quail. A bit gamey so you need to rub it down with at least salt and pepper and possible other spices. Likely will go well with honey or any citrus-based sauce and in a pinch just bread and deep fry it.
    Fair enough. Don't want to overwhelm my taste buds.