7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    The raid reward is essentially a mount you can get by doing a raid in lfr

The new loot rewards will be interesting
    Honestly, I actually like the reward structure this time. LFR/Normal gives a mount, HC a title and Mythic the portals, all time-limited from what it looks like. Everyone can get the mount and most people will be able to get the title while the Mythic reward isn't too much of a problem if you miss out on it, especially if you got the +20 ports already.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I need news on when S4 actually starts, Fated raids rotate weekly so I want to be able to get my mount in a month's sub.
    ...which is why it probably won't start until 2-3 weeks after these preorders went up won't it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I need news on when S4 actually starts, Fated raids rotate weekly so I want to be able to get my mount in a month's sub.
    ...which is why it probably won't start until 2-3 weeks after these preorders went up won't it?
    Why should it start so soon? Alliance HoF isn't even full and they already said S4 will be quite short. I expect it in late August, that would give us ~3 months for S4.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    With the nerfs to Mythic it seems clear Blizzard is waiting on HoF for Alliance to fill up. It is now at 67 so a few more have been added this past week. So I would imagine a week or two after it hits 100. Though that is if it does hit 100 but I imagine Blizzard would nerf it to the ground just to get it filled up.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

....hkhkhgj
    Last edited by MightyWarrior; 2022-06-24 at 06:40 PM. Reason: ............

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    ....hkhkhgj
    Ye same

/10 cardiac arrests
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

....hkhkhgj
    mood

/tenchar

....hkhkhgj

how blizzard sees beta feedback:

....hkhkhgj
    My thoughts exactly.

7+ Year Old Account
    ....hkhkhgj
    Feel ya.

*continues to fly laps around Zereth Mortis on my new green rootdragon*

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't preorder yet, my account is unbanned in 2 months

But the 5 wings cloaks look ridiculous no ? I saw them IG and I said "meh"...

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes the goofy wings have saved me 30 AUD. There is nothing in the epic edition that is appealing to me. Bless the maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Happy Page 3000 everyone. I like to go back a few hundred pages at every milestone. I'm looking back on the pages just before the announcement. That was such a fun and confusing time.
    The fact we had a definitively plausable-turned-true leak this time around made the announcement period so funny this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Can't preorder yet, my account is unbanned in 2 months

But the 5 wings cloaks look ridiculous no ? I saw them IG and I said "meh"...
    I don't hate them, but it's kind of unfortunate they don't have any bones or don't animate flapping when you jump like the warlock T6/T-whatever Tomb was, they're just stiff and static.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2022-06-25 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    Yes the goofy wings have saved me 30 AUD. There is nothing in the epic edition that is appealing to me. Bless the maker.
    Yeah I was hoping for something a bit larger at least.

Disappointed we didn't get actual wings in Shadowlands, now this. Bleh.

seems blizzard are hoping to release evokers with prepatch not with expansion launch.

Hopefully they do.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    seems blizzard are hoping to release evokers with prepatch not with expansion launch.

Hopefully they do.
    It will be just 2 weeks before launch. Most likely 1 week to acclimate with game changes + 2 week event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It will be just 2 weeks before launch. Most likely 1 week to acclimate with game changes + 2 week event.
    better than nothing i suppose

The amount of people in this thread who salivate for alpha/beta access just so they can treat it as early access as opposed to actual testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    The amount of people in this thread who salivate for alpha/beta access just so they can treat it as early access as opposed to actual testing.
    I think you'll find that most people in here salivate for some news and information about the next expansion's content and class design, profession design, dungeons and raids rather than their access to a test realm.
    Having the alpha test realm available will just mean that a lot of the information listed above will be shared with the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I think you'll find that most people in here salivate for some news and information about the next expansion's content and class design, profession design, dungeons and raids rather than their access to a test realm.
    Having the alpha test realm available will just mean that a lot of the information listed above will be shared with the public.
    Hence the traditional no alpha/alpha club banners with people getting upset they aren't in.

We have news on what we're getting this expansion. We don't need things spoiled via datamining.

Just be patient and wait for the game to release. Your survival does not hinge on World of Warcraft news.