Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Nah. To keep up the grift, she'd have to stay a Dem. If she switches, she'd probably just be another run-of-the-mill GOP dumbass. As it is, she's only notable because she's a Democrat who is behaving like a run-of-the-mill GOP dumbass.
    Hopefully this doesn’t become a theme we’re republicans run as democrats pretending to be one just to vote against what they came in claiming because the Republicans party itself has become too toxic as well as outwardly supporting those policies.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Not surprising you are delusional after the bullshit you have posted today.
    So what the fuck is that about, anyways? I saw some folks freaking out over it recently and while I'm fairly online, this has not crossed my radar at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what the fuck is that about, anyways? I saw some folks freaking out over it recently and while I'm fairly online, this has not crossed my radar at all.
    The let's go Brandon shit? Some rednecks chanted fuck Joe Biden at a Nascar race or some shit and the TV people said they were chanting let's go Brandon (the guy who won the race).

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    The let's go Brandon shit? Some rednecks chanted fuck Joe Biden at a Nascar race or some shit and the TV people said they were chanting let's go Brandon (the guy who won the race).
    Wait...that shit? Holy shit I fuckin forgot that even happened. Jesus christ this is hilariously, sadly, adorably pathetic.

The American conservative mindset really is continually regressing before our very eyes. I fear that we'll see them regress to primary school levels of cognition and psychological development within the decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    "Conscience," hell. Letting a faction which has made it clear by their actions—their empty lip service to patriotism aside—that their goal is to undermine this country get away with thwarting attempts to keep it functioning? That's not compatible with a conscience; those two bought-and-paid-for snollygosters are looking out for their own vested interests, and their vested interests alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It occurs to me what the GOP is going to do. Why they are still fighting tooth and nail about how the election was stolen despite everyone telling them to shut the fuck up.

Its so when they legitamately steal the elections they can turn around and go "No no, we didnt steal anything. You're just sore losers, you ignored us when we said the election was stolen but now that you lost you're doing the same thing, you horrible lib-tard hypocrits"

And it'll work.
    Hell, Texas (IIRC) is trying to pass a law explicitly allowing that.

And the right are trying to spin it as damage control on behalf of Mr. Prez, despite it looking more like damage control on behalf of the fans.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1943545.html

Yo, apparently Biden has a potty mouth, but he's a gentleman and apologizes for vulgarity around the ladies.

As a vulgarian myself, this makes me like him just a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1943545.html

Yo, apparently Biden has a potty mouth, but he's a gentleman and apologizes for vulgarity around the ladies.

I fail to see how this is news. After all, the ACA was "a big fucking deal" was it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Which part? The swearing itself, or following it up with "pardon my Anglo-Saxon" or the equivalent?

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I fail to see how this is news. After all, the ACA was "a big fucking deal" was it not?
    I heard the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    So can I ask a non Kool-Aid drinker why gas prices are continuing to go up?
    First let me thank you for saying, correctly, continue to go up. The aforementioned Kool-Aid drinkers will conveniently forget to mention threethings, despite Trump posting them:
    1) Oil prices rose steadily from Jan 2017 to Jan 2020. When Trump was inaugurated--

"Whoa whoa whoa! You should say elected. Prices of oil surely changed because they knew Trump would take action!"

Hmm. Let's come back to that.
    2) Then Trump tried to murder his own country, but despite his best efforts, millions upon millions of Americans instead chose to leave their job, were fired, or worked from home. Oil tanked, hardy har har, for two months. When they post memes, they typically refer to the lowest prices -- during the first major death wave of the pandemic Trump personally caused. So, yeah, "gee I'd love to see $1.50 gas and a mean tweet right now" fuck that shit.
    3) Then around April, we saw a rise that has technically slowed down.

Let's take a look at part 1 real quick. Jan 2017, oil was about $52.50 a barrel, and Jan 2020 it was about $57.50. That's roughly a 10% increase. Trump did this on purpose -- asking the Saudis to cut production, for example, when the Saudis and the Russians both opened the floodgates to fuck with prices. (Trump said nothing to the Russians and the Saudis didn't listen). He also spiked prices with Iran sanctions he didn't have to do. He put some on May-Nov 2018, when oil prices rose to their highest. Oh, he also put on a few Jan 13, 2021, just so we're clear.

Now, if I had taken that suggestion earlier, oil Nov 2015 was $45.66 and therefore Trump could be blamed for raising prices even more. So I'm cool with that, if you are.

From their lowest point, April 2020, to Jan 2021, oil went from $16.55 a barrel to $52 even. That's right: Trump tripled oil prices. Oil rose consistently about $2.75 per barrel a month. Oh, and then those aforementioned Jan 13 2021 sanctions hit in, in Feb 2021 oil was $59.04 a barrel. Which, yes, is a much larger jump, and unless someone finds something specific that Biden signed, because I have something Trump signed, I get to blame Trump for that jump, too.

Oil was, as mentioned, $59.04 Feb 2021 and is about $83.60 now. That's a climb of $2.40 a month. Yes, that's bad. Yes, that's less than Trump did. Oh, and it's a lower percentage, too. Even if you started Jan 2021, which would be disingenuous, but even if you did, that's $2.63 a month and Biden still wins.

Trump never wanted low oil prices. He wanted his rich oil friends to get more rich selling expensive oil. Anyone saying "gee, I wish Trump was here to lower gas prices" is being willfully ignorant. Trump has a proven history of raising gas prices, did it intentionally, did it more often, and of course did it much more.

Want a more formal, professional examination? Well, how about Forbes? They don't go for the jugular like I did, but they do say
    (a) demand is rising because more people are going back to work, thanks of course to the spread of the vaccine
    (b) supply is still low and fighting to catch up
    (c) we had hurricanes
    (d) this winter is forecast to be bad -- and Trump lies about this, but he couldn't control the weather either.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have my share of 20 million creatures to snipe.

Its what right wing Magats post on forums when they have nothing of substance to say, can't counter an argument, can't dispute facts, just want to 'own the libs' even though most people don't get it and ignore it as "more crazy from the trumpheads"

I guess the 4 years they screamed about respecting the office is out the door huh?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    SNIP

From their lowest point, April 2020, to Jan 2021, oil went from $16.55 a barrel to $52 even. That's right: Trump tripled oil prices. Oil rose consistently about $2.75 per barrel a month. Oh, and then those aforementioned Jan 13 2021 sanctions hit in, in Feb 2021 oil was $59.04 a barrel. Which, yes, is a much larger jump, and unless someone finds something specific that Biden signed, because I have something Trump signed, I get to blame Trump for that jump, too.

SNIP
    You left out the part about how Trump crippled production of oil from April 2020-Jan 2021

12.8m > 11m.

of course its more to do with huge piles of debt shale and oil companies accumulated while trying to reach trumps goal of "energy independence" which they still claim we hit while importing 8-9 million barrels a day.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I guess the 4 years they screamed about respecting the office is out the door huh?
    They never "respected the office." They couldn't give less of a flying fuck about "respecting the office" when a designated enemy holds it (hence, the shit that they talked about Obama and that they talk about Biden now); they were sore about their guy not being sacrosanct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait...that shit? Holy shit I fuckin forgot that even happened. Jesus christ this is hilariously, sadly, adorably pathetic.

The American conservative mindset really is continually regressing before our very eyes. I fear that we'll see them regress to primary school levels of cognition and psychological development within the decade.
    A bit dramatic there but whatever enjoy your reactions from your fellow liberals. I know you all get off on each other here.

Let's go Brandon.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Soldier View Post
    A bit dramatic there but whatever enjoy your reactions from your fellow liberals. I know you all get off on each other here.
    Hey, you're providing me with a ton of unintentional comedy, which seems to be the primary way that conservatives get laughs nowadays. Thank you for the laugh.

10+ Year Old Account

Let's go Brandon.
    You got any other schtick than whining about how much of a victim you are?

And you tossing out some infowars/tucker carlson talking points only to have them slammed into the dirt by 15 posters doesn’t mean it’s an echo chamber, it just means that it’s painfully obvious how wrong you are.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And you tossing out some infowars talking points only to have them slammed into the dirt by 15 posters doesn’t mean it’s an echo chamber, it just means that it’s painfully obvious how wrong you are.
    All too many of them don't seem to know the difference.

But, then again: look at the signature. That pretty much rules out anything short of complete bad faith.

A bit dramatic there but whatever enjoy your reactions from your fellow liberals. I know you all get off on each other here..
    Let me guess; you're a proud boy, desperately lonely and looking for a housewife...

Always amazes me how many of you take the bait. Literally just do not quote the person and do not respond like for fucks sake, use your heads.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Always amazes me how many of you take the bait. Literally just do not quote the person and do not respond like for fucks sake, use your heads.
    They're not smart enough, just barely smarter than the trolls.