Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Pence files motion to block Biden vaccine mandate.

Because freedom.

To be fair, Pence doesn't strike me as an anti-vaxxer. Nobody who touches space shit like fits the "I don't believe in science" bullshit QAnon stuff. This appears to be "Biden doesn't have the Constitutional authority" and I'm actually okay with that question being answered.
    I agree with this, as someone who is vaccinated I agree that you don't believe you have the right to force anyone to put anything in their bodies. It's a vaccine I Feel is safe now, but what about the future? dangerous precedent is being set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    "Trump's a rapist."

See, that's a much better catchphrase.
    Haven't seen that one chanted at public events, nor have I heard a Trump repeat it and follow up with "I agree"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDruid96 View Post
    I agree with this, as someone who is vaccinated I agree that you don't believe you have the right to force anyone to put anything in their bodies. It's a vaccine I Feel is safe now, but what about the future? dangerous precedent is being set.
    It's a precedent that was already set a hundred years ago when the Supreme Court ruled that Massachusetts was allowed to mandate the smallpox vaccine.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't seen that one chanted at public events, nor have I heard a Trump repeat it and follow up with "I agree"
    Well, he will... and his supporters will love him for it.

Trump is a rapist.

the fact the media tried to cover up the chant with a lie
    Man, y'all really care so deeply about this it's hilarious.

Yes, because the lady was going to repeat "Fuck Joe Biden" on live TV and get herself and ESPN or whatever it was fined.

The Everest-style mountains y'all make outta molehills is hilarious. I just wish that my work email would stop getting spammed with shitty, super cheap, garbage quality "Let's Go Brandon" merch emails.

and it let's you get past the censors.
    What censors? You can literally have "Fuck Joe Biden" written on your shirt and nothing will happen. You can scream it in public and nothing will happen.

What kind of fictional persecution fetish shit is this?

- - - Updated - - -

It's a vaccine I Feel is safe now, but what about the future? dangerous precedent is being set.
    George Washington set the precedent before America was even America, with mandatory smallpox vaccines for the Revolutionary army.

Vaccine mandates predate America formally becoming America, and were arguably a key factor in America becoming America.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    It's a precedent that was already set a hundred years ago when the Supreme Court ruled that Massachusetts was allowed to mandate the smallpox vaccine.
    But it couldn't force you to vaccinate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, y'all really care so deeply about this it's hilarious.

Yes, because the lady was going to repeat "Fuck Joe Biden" on live TV and get herself and ESPN or whatever it was fined.

The Everest-style mountains y'all make outta molehills is hilarious. I just wish that my work email would stop getting spammed with shitty, super cheap, garbage quality "Let's Go Brandon" merch emails.

What censors? You can literally have "Fuck Joe Biden" written on your shirt and nothing will happen. You can scream it in public and nothing will happen.

What kind of fictional persecution fetish shit is this?

- - - Updated - - -

George Washington set the precedent before America was even America, with mandatory smallpox vaccines for the Revolutionary army.

Vaccine mandates predate America formally becoming America, and were arguably a key factor in America becoming America.
    You can't hang signs with the F word in your yard or walk around with it on a Tshirt and not get into trouble.

Why does it bother you so much anyway? He's a terrible President, I think it's something we all can agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't hang signs with the F word in your yard or walk around with it on a Tshirt and not get into trouble.
    What are vaccinations for schools?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. So I guess he's just saying "hey, if anyone sues, count me in"?
    Not reallY? More like he's for it. In public. For Pence, it's more of "LOOK AT ME! I AGREE! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME MEET JESUS FASTER THAN I WANT TO! MOTHER WON'T APPROVE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    What are vaccinations for schools?
    Not all public schools require vaccination records, and you have other options to send your kids to school or even home school. I don't think school vaccination is the same as argument has forcing all people to vaccinate.

Not all public schools require vaccination records, and you have other options to send your kids to school or even home school. I don't think school vaccination is the same as argument has forcing all people to vaccinate.
    You have other jobs you can get. You have other places you can eat.

Says who? I mean, I've worn shirts with "Fuck" and other swear words on them before in public and I don't recall much more than some dirty/disappointed looks from passerbys. And if you can't do it in your yard, tell your HOA to fuck off.

There are no "censors" like you think seem to exist.

Why does it bother you so much anyway?
    Y'all think it "bothers" people. It doesn't. It's mostly sad and pathetic and annoying because the people doing it always seem to think they're some kind comedic genius galaxy brain when, in reality, we wish y'all would just do what you said you would do after Trump lost and shut the fuck up. Put away the flags. Put away the hats. Put away the yard signs. Put away the life-size cutout of Trump's head on Rambo's body.

But that seems impossible.

He's a terrible President, I think it's something we all can agree with.
    He's not great, but he's hardly awful. It's infinitely better than the past four years.

Says who? I mean, I've worn shirts with "Fuck" and other swear words on them before in public and I don't recall much more than some dirty/disappointed looks from passerbys. And if you can't do it in your yard, tell your HOA to fuck off.

There are no "censors" like you think seem to exist.

Y'all think it "bothers" people. It doesn't. It's mostly sad and pathetic and annoying because the people doing it always seem to think they're some kind comedic genius galaxy brain when, in reality, we wish y'all would just do what you said you would do after Trump lost and shut the fuck up. Put away the flags. Put away the hats. Put away the yard signs. Put away the life-size cutout of Trump's head on Rambo's body.

But that seems impossible.

He's not great, but he's hardly awful. It's infinitely better than the past four years.
    Then you must live in a very different place, yes you can wear them in public but try having signs like that in HOA's or shopping in certain stores.

It does bother some of you, that's what you bring it up and feel the need to attack it. If it didn't bother you, you would simply ignore it.

He's really is that bad, he will go down as one of the worst Presidents, the guy doesn't have a clue what's going on. We had way better options but the DNC rigged the primaries just to beat Sanders.

Then you must live in a very different place, yes you can wear them in public but try having signs like that in HOA's or shopping in certain stores.

It does bother some of you, that's what you bring it up and feel the need to attack it. If it didn't bother you, you would simply ignore it.

He's really is that bad, he will go down as one of the worst Presidents, the guy doesn't have a clue what's going on. We had way better options but the DNC rigged the primaries just to beat Sanders.
    So, where do you live?

Let's see your local laws.

Trump has already gone down as one of the worst in history. The primaries were not rigged, stop pushing that conspiracy theory.

So not "censorship" at all then. Just stores having policies. Y'all need to learn that words have meanings so you can use the correct ones.

We had way better options but the DNC rigged the primaries just to beat Sanders.
    You could have at least put a worm on this hook, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump has already gone down as one of the worst in history. The primaries were not rigged, stop pushing that conspiracy theory.
    How did Biden in 5th place during the primaries get to the top spot? When everyone who was beating him dropped out and put their support behind him? That's a conspiracy theory to you? It was such a major issue that Primary voters are wanting to change the vote system.

How did Biden in 5th place during the primaries get to the top spot? When everyone who was beating him dropped out and put their support behind him? That's a conspiracy theory to you? It was such a major issue that Primary voters are wanting to change the vote system.
    Nope, this is your fucking argument.

You get to provide evidence.

he got more votes. End. Of. Story.

Glad you agree Trump will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

So not "censorship" at all then. Just stores having policies. Y'all need to learn that words have meanings so you can use the correct ones.

You could have at least put a worm on this hook, dude.
    What hook, what are you talking about? Did you not watch the Primaries and how Biden didn't start winning until people who was beating him dropped out? I wish we had gotten Sanders instead at least he seems be more reasonable.

That is literally what "mandate" means. What Massachusetts did in 1902 was little different from what the federal government is doing now. The Supreme Court decision wasn't even a particularly contentious one; it was a 7-2 decision that read in part, "in every well ordered society charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand" and that "[r]eal liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own [liberty], whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others."

- - - Updated - - -

What hook, what are you talking about? Did you not watch the Primaries and how Biden didn't start winning until people who was beating him dropped out?
    This is, quite literally, a fantasy. If they had actually been beating him, they would not have dropped out.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That is literally what "mandate" means. What Massachusetts did in 1902 was little different from what the federal government is doing now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...ts-waterhouse/

In a 7-2 vote, the Supreme Court upheld the mandate and the state’s right to fine citizens who did not comply, though it also decreed that no one could be forcibly vaccinated. “[T]he liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly free from restraint,” wrote Justice John Marshall Harlan in the majority opinion. With that, the mandate enacted nearly 100 years prior was affirmed as constitutional.

How did Biden in 5th place during the primaries get to the top spot?
    Because you don't understand how primaries work. It's hardly the first time a candidate who didn't take an early lead in the primary voting ended up taking the nomination. It's why terms like "Super Tuesday" exist, dude.

When everyone who was beating him dropped out and put their support behind him?
    A lot of those that dropped were not beating him at the time, and those that dropped out like Buttigieg were very obviously going to back Biden. Why? Because they were in the same ideological lane.

That's a conspiracy theory to you?
    That, years later you still believe there are demons in the shadows, yes. Because this has all been very thoroughly analyzed and laid out, if there's any confusing that's purely a "you" problem.

It was such a major issue that Primary voters are wanting to change the vote system.
    That's not remotely new. There's been a push to both change how primaries work (both getting rid of caucuses and making it so that more states vote around the same time) and how the national election is operated (eliminating the EC and going with a national popular vote). You trying to ascribe this issue to the last primary election as its point of origin/when it blew up is flat out incorrect.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...ts-waterhouse/

In a 7-2 vote, the Supreme Court upheld the mandate and the state’s right to fine citizens who did not comply, though it also decreed that no one could be forcibly vaccinated. “[T]he liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly free from restraint,” wrote Justice John Marshall Harlan in the majority opinion. With that, the mandate enacted nearly 100 years prior was affirmed as constitutional.
    And guess what? They're still not forcibly vaccinating anyone, merely imposing sanctions on those who don't choose to do so themselves. You still haven't explained how what they're doing today is somehow setting a dangerous precedent that didn't exist back then.