Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    i dont eat cereal if your wondering
    Stop making me want to swap my vote to you...again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's still early enough in the game for someone to maybe step in as a replacement.
    I'd be okay with this. I haven't gotten nearly enough of a read on Logwyn to have it cause issues with my notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Sorry If I have other things to do rather than sit around and use a forum as a chat room.
    It's not a chat room, it's a murder parlor.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    It's not a chat room, it's a murder parlor.
    I was told murder is only a side effect of this game, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I was told murder is only a side effect of this game, ok.
    At this rate is isn't any effect
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I mean the very real question is do we lynch them, or does the mod handle it?

im not opposed to voting lowgyn altho if hes gunna get a replacement then im fine with that too im still thinkin of voting dupti he still has less then lowgyn but idk its kinda up to you guys im so up in the air at this point

Yeah, my vote was more of a point than an actual action. If we want to handle it cool, but if Mercy wants to replace or modkill, I will obviously swap it.

3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Deca or Firebert could replace him?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Yeah, my vote was more of a point than an actual action. If we want to handle it cool, but if Mercy wants to replace or modkill, I will obviously swap it.
    the last thing i want is anotehr no lynch and i understand we have another 24+ hrs to go but i will straight up be mad if we end up fluff day 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i'd rather find a replacement for logwyn then lynch them tbh. I know it said a lot of times lynching inactives that it grants very little information, well this one will grant 0.

Vote: Dupti

Low activity, got a gutfeelz that he his scum.

I can try reaching out to a couple people, although this probably won't be resolved this day phase. For now I will just say proceed as normal

Vote dupti

If you have a stone, don't try to steal more. Remember, if you die, your killer gets ALL of your stones. You want to give scum as few stones as possible.

As for Vision being in the game, I'm not sure he is. In lore, Vision was the mind stone. Perhaps he is a special character who has the Mind Stone but it can't be stolen from him; he has to NKed for someone to acquire the mind stone. Dunno.

Anyway going back to who I voted on yesterday:

vote dupti

- - - Updated - - -

claw why are you following me

10+ Year Old Account
    also note the irony in my post calling lurker lynches providing low information and then me voting for dupti.

oh wow crackle voted right before me too

10+ Year Old Account
    WOAH

Unvote

votes flooding into quite quickly there. I'mma back off a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    As for Vision being in the game, I'm not sure he is. In lore, Vision was the mind stone. Perhaps he is a special character who has the Mind Stone but it can't be stolen from him; he has to NKed for someone to acquire the mind stone. Dunno.
    I had the Mind Stone. I am not Vision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    WOAH

Unvote

votes flooding into quite quickly there. I'mma back off a bit.
    There is no reason to do that. At all. We couldn't even lynch yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the Mind Stone. I am not Vision.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no reason to do that. At all. We couldn't even lynch yesterday.
    Fast trains are unhealthy trains! Curb your paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you have a stone, don't try to steal more. Remember, if you die, your killer gets ALL of your stones. You want to give scum as few stones as possible.

Anyway going back to who I voted on yesterday:

vote dupti

- - - Updated - - -

claw why are you following me
    You obviously read nothing. Not even the first couple of pages after day started.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Fast trains are uneahlthy trains! Curb your paranoia.
    I'm just saying that is exactly what was said yesterday and then we never had people come back for lynch is all.

It's not paranoia when it literally happened last day phase. We would still need 10 votes. We didn't have half of that even before your unvote :P