Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I am just going by similar events in other countries, they usually do not end in mass arrests, unless we are talking about autocracies/dictatorships.
    Well, Trump wants to be a dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    When was the last time a violent mob stormed a parliament in a non-autocracy/dictatorship?
    Let me guess, Armenia less than 2 months ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It's already been uploaded to Reddit.

Nsfw https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...ing_to_breach/
    And the Darwin Award goes to...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Honestly, I think the DC police is done with it all and I don't blame them. While I will never condone police violence, these people literally brought it on themselves. The Bitch Boys are now going to see how a real armed force that has training and is allowed to use it will use it to the fullest extent.
    Yeah. This is why all these little pricks calling for a civil war etc. (In case you were wondering, I'm talking to you @Kokolums) are so pathetically ridiculous. This is what your civil war would look like. The vermin riot together and then get their faces beat in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Let me guess, Armenia less than 2 months ago?
    Armenia...yeah OK.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the response by the LEO's is interesting compared to the response when it was the BLM protests.

The majority of Protestors of 2020 were peaceful, and unarmed. These protestors yesterday were violent, and armed. They were ready and had small packs who were communicating with each other. They were ready to attack, and had some sort of organization for when it was going to pop off.

I think the police have to keep that in mind to avoid an all out war in the streets. It looked real bad as it was, but I think if more pressure was applied, things would have gotten far worse.

Eh, just some early morning thoughts.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I think the response by the LEO's is interesting compared to the response when it was the BLM protests.

The majority of Protestors of 2020 were peaceful, and unarmed. These protestors yesterday were violent, and armed. They were ready and had small packs who were communicating with each other. They were ready to attack, and had some sort of organization for when it was going to pop off.

I think the police have to keep that in mind to avoid an all out war in the streets. It looked real bad as it was, but I think if more pressure was applied, things would have gotten far worse.

Eh, just some early morning thoughts.
    So basically your point is that you should always have guns when you protest, so that the police does nothing to you?
    Yeah, great...

I don't agree with you btw. This has nothing to do with guns, more like skin color and reason of the protest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    A miniscule sample of what looks like the police not fooling around with these proud folks
    Fuck... not a good side of me... but... I want to see more!!!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    She was shot by secret service, not police. Mike Pence was in the building at the time. The cultists were also chanting "Hang Mike Pence."

Do not fuck with Secret Service unless you want to be dead. They are not police, they are not there to protect and serve you.
    Yeah, they didn’t let the terrorist in, until congress was safe. The morons that were trying to get into the camber, got shit by secret service. Cops were not shooting... but, these dumb asses were not getting to members of congress. That’s the OBVIOUS red line, where secret service takes over... and unlike the cops there... they will shoot... they will not tell you to take 3 steps back, than push... they will shoot and ask questions later...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Fuck... not a good side of me... but... I want to see more!!!!
    I'd be careful. I was earlier infracted for "promoting violence" when I said the the officer who shot the woman attempting to breach the capitol did nothing wrong (i.e.: insurrectionists were warned not to enter, they ignored the warning and attempted to breach anyways), so mods might infract any type of positive feedback for violent actions taken by police in their duties.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    jesus, well at least somethings make sense now.
    Oh great... we had a damn insurrection yesterday and you still find a way to make me the subject of your post. Priorities my dude... You seriously have nothing better to comment on? Today even?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You have a fan. It’s cute.
    For saying I want to see more videos... :/
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-07 at 02:33 PM.

Oh great... we had a damn insurrection yesterday and you still find a way to make me the subject of your post. Priorities my dude...
    You have a fan. It’s cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    So basically your point is that you should always have guns when you protest, so that the police does nothing to you?
    Yeah, great...

I don't agree with you btw. This has nothing to do with guns, more like skin color and reason of the protest.
    It's just an early morning thought. There is more to it i'm sure.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I love how Palin and Guliani are now calling that Antifa was behind it.

Known public QAnon Nazis being called Antifa.

I guess this was put up by one of Kokolums' "nice old ladies" lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post

As soon as they finally have no further use for Trump they'll start saying he was an Antifa plant. It's literally a cult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, must have missed the whole bit i was here for earlier. I guess it was yesterday for you.

Sorry I was kinda shocked at you displaying such an enjoyment in police brutality. I get it's nice that the boot is coming down on the other foot for once, but come on, what are you fighting for.
    A YouTube video... I am “fighting” for a YouTube video... what are you fighting for? What is your fight here? What is your fight, in me asking for more video?

Hey if you enjoy watching the police beat people be my guest.
    Than why are you chastising me over it? This sentence should have gone through your head, before you responded. Think... then post...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-01-07 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A YouTube video... I am “fighting” for a YouTube video... what are you fighting for? What is your fight here? What is your fight, in me asking for more video?
    I think his point - that you well understand :P - is that if you acknowledge police brutality as an issue ,then you have to do so for everything and everyone, regardless of the "victim" being your ideological adversary

10+ Year Old Account

Woods posted a picture of the Nazi Viking and claimed it was Antifa, because he was at Antifa protests... completely ignoring why he was there... that he travels with fascists attacking Antifa... but, it’s Trumpers... even when they do exactly what they said they would... it must be someone else...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I think his point - that you well understand :P - is that if you acknowledge police brutality as an issue ,then you have to do so for everything and everyone, regardless of the "victim" being your ideological adversary
    It’s literally why I said... ‘I hate this side of me’...

antifa/patriot

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They're certainly not the only ones. I've seen at least Mo Brooks, the scum that he is, do the same. Believes he has "evidence."
    I love seeing the Cult of Trump self-destructing, throwing under the train their most fanatical followers just like that.