Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I'm more interested in wether or not we get Tyrande back tbh.
    "Who ?" -Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    "Who ?" -Blizzard.
    Yeah, sadly. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Unless it leaves permanent noteworthy damage to Anduin and changes his character after he is rescued it is a meaningless development. So lets see how Anduin behaves at the end of it all.
    Exactly. Where's the danger from fire if it doesn't burn and scar its victims? There's no reason to transform Anduin in a "Domination Knight" if there are no consequences from it for him or the world he interacts with. Without obvious consequences the transformation is meaningless. In good storytelling, nothing happens without reason or relevance to the plot in-progress. Every development, every event affects and pushes the plot and characters forward, forever changing the world and characters in it. It must be a catalyst for some sort of change.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    He has more plot armor than Thrall and all of Warcraft cast combined, bro.
    Speaking of which... why does our boy Thrall get an entire panel this Blizzcon... something smells fishy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Exactly. Where's the danger from fire if it doesn't burn and scar its victims? There's no reason to transform Anduin in a "Domination Knight" if there are no consequences from it for him or the world he interacts with. Without obvious consequences the transformation is meaningless. In good storytelling, nothing happens without reason or relevance to the plot in-progress. Every development, every event affects and pushes the plot and characters forward, forever changing the world and characters in it. It must be a catalyst for some sort of change.
    Maybe it's his transition into becoming a multifaceted interesting character rather than a one dimensional goody two shoes he is now. Would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?
    We know from the Legion comic that Anduin lives to be an old man leading the Army of the Light in "the final battle" with Velen.

So either he doesn't actually die, or he gets a pure resurrection back to a healthy, flesh and blood human being.

Or this is another Sylvanas situation where they clearly set establish a character and then blatantly retcon because who gives a damn about story continuity, right?

Speaking of which... why does our boy Thrall get an entire panel this Blizzcon... something smells fishy.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's his transition into becoming a multifaceted interesting character rather than a one dimensional goody two shoes he is now. Would be worth it.
    It would be nice improvement to be sure. I mean no offense to anyone who likes Andy, but... he's kind of boring at least to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    We know from the Legion comic that Anduin lives to be an old man leading the Army of the Light in "the final battle" with Velen.

So either he doesn't actually die, or he gets a pure resurrection back to a healthy, flesh and blood human being.

Or this is another Sylvanas situation where they clearly set establish a character and then blatantly retcon because who gives a damn about story continuity, right?
    I believe Blizz said that the comic was an expression of one possible future. I might be mistaken though.

It would be nice improvement to be sure. I mean no offense to anyone who likes Andy, but... he's kind of boring at least to me.

- - - Updated - - -
    He betrayed the Kaldorei. He deserves a little suffering for that.

I mean, the irony when you make a new toon and come into Stormwind Anduin has some lines, saying:

"..know that you are never alone against the darkness, for the Alliance stands with you...."
    What a liar.

I believe Blizz said that the comic was an expression of one possible future. I might be mistaken though.
    Lolol

So yet another retcon, just like how Sylvanas' motivations in Before the Storm were immediately retconned with Shadowlands, or how Warcraft Chronicle was then immediately decanonized as "books written by the Titans, not actually true".

World of RetconCraft

I mean, the irony when you make a new toon and come into Stormwind Anduin has some lines, saying:
    You can get an even better example, he straight up told Genn in elegy he would support them in their efforts to retake their home, with Tyrande overhearing it being relieved to hear it, only for Anduin to go back on his word in BfA

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Well, the first two were paladins, which were all originally human. It seems to be that there's some link between the light and being the LK, or that the Jailor wants light wielders as the LK.
    You're forgetting Ner'Zhul the first Lich King, who was a Shaman, turned Warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Off that info one could speculate that if being void-touched can help render domination magic weaker.
    I think that trait of Anduin's is what is going to make him overcome Zovaal in the end. As Zovaal has been at war with the void, and it is something he fears.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Arthas was very much dead.

As for Bolvar, what he is was left rather unclear.
    Bolvar is currently a "Death Knight" he is very much so, undead.

What a liar.
    I really didn't understand the position he took with the Night Elves on Darkshore and Tel'drassil. The Kal'dorei looked to him for desperately needed aid against the Horde, in a fight they were losing, but he refused to send even a small unit of troops to aid Tyrande and her people. Even if he couldn't send aid through soldiers, he could have helped them in some other way that didn't involve sitting on his hands. I can see why the Night Elves felt abandoned because they essentially were left to defend their lands and people from the Forsaken on their own. Being part of the Alliance means nothing if it doesn't help it's allies aka races that aren't the humans, gnomes or dwarves.

- - - Updated - - -

Lolol

So yet another retcon, just like how Sylvanas' motivations in Before the Storm were immediately retconned with Shadowlands, or how Warcraft Chronicle was then immediately decanonized as "books written by the Titans, not actually true".

World of RetconCraft
    Yeah, Blizz is only consistent in being inconsistent. They love to retcon.

Looks like the dynasty is saved after all!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Lol at Uther bowing his head to Anduin. Uther was a Knight of the Silver Hand, and though he helped out Lordaeron a lot, he didn't pledge loyalty to that kingdom, much less Stormwind. Even if he was subconsciously bowing to Arthas... why would he? Again, Arthas wasn't his king.

Lol at Uther bowing his head to Anduin. Uther was a Knight of the Silver Hand, and though he helped out Lordaeron a lot, he didn't pledge loyalty to that kingdom, much less Stormwind. Even if he was subconsciously bowing to Arthas... why would he? Again, Arthas wasn't his king.
    Huh? Uther didn't bow his head. He touched his scar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    SPOILERS AHEAD

Since Anduin is going to die and be resurrected as a DK that means that the Wrynn dynasty is extinct. No heirs can be produced. Who will take over Stormwind?

-Looks at Turalyon and Alleria's heir-
    Where do you get the idea Anduin dies?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Huh? Uther didn't bow his head. He touched his scar.
    Yep, he could feel the mourneblade being nearby.

SPOILERS AHEAD

-Looks at Turalyon and Alleria's heir-
    So again you are caught in a lie? When do you ever stop? Your track record for lying is quite impressive which is just sad and mostly.. pathetic I guess?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-02-19 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    So again you are caught in a lie? When do you ever stop? Your track record for lying is quite impressive which is just sad and mostly.. pathetic I guess?

Infracted.
    They weren't lying, when the concept art of Dk-duin popped up it was only natural for people to believe he'd be risen into undeath.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    i am more sure that is just him putting his hand over the scar on his soul when he sees anduin before he gets shoved by the guard behind him not him bowing his head. during some of the quests in bastion he left notes talking about all of his memorys that don't involve Arthas are suppose to be gone.

he had seen King Varian before so it probably made his PTSD scar itch about arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yep, he could feel the mourneblade being nearby.
    oh thats a good point too, probably tingled
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    Oh my, now that's a possibility. What better than Anduin being a good king for many and many years? Anduind being a good king for ever!
    and when will he START to be a good king?