10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/...27635585953792

Should've placed him on the exempt list.

Aaron Rodgers is out this week after testing positive for covid. Time for the Packers to see their QB for next year.

And Michael Thomas is out for the year. Great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    And Michael Thomas is out for the year. Great.
    Even knowing it they still couldn't swing a deal for a WR.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is out this week after testing positive for covid. Time for the Packers to see their QB for next year.
    Interesting thing is that he is being reported as unvaccinated, after strongly implying he was vaccinated in August. Apparently when asked if he was vaccinated point blank, he said he was "immunized" and reporters ran with that as him saying he was vaccinated. But the league has deemed him unvaccinated this whole time and he's been supposedly following unvaccinated procedures the whole year. Which is kind of a hilarious shit show of reporting and him misleading people.

In a continuation of the Ruggs story:
    Ruggs was going 156 mph, and when he hit the car in front of him and the airbags deployed, he was going 127 mph. Killed the driver of the other car and her dog. No wonder the car burst into flames at that speed. Twice the legal BAC, at .161. And, he had an illegal loaded gun in his car. Don't know Nevada law, so not sure if the illegal part was the gun being loaded, or being in the car, but I think probably the former. The Nevada law is a mandatory 2 years for killing someone while DUI, but the max is 20 years, and he could easily be facing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    In a continuation of the Ruggs story:
    Ruggs was going 156 mph, and when he hit the car in front of him and the airbags deployed, he was going 127 mph. Killed the driver of the other car and her dog. No wonder the car burst into flames at that speed. Twice the legal BAC, at .161. And, he had an illegal loaded gun in his car. Don't know Nevada law, so not sure if the illegal part was the gun being loaded, or being in the car, but I think probably the former. The Nevada law is a mandatory 2 years for killing someone while DUI, but the max is 20 years, and he could easily be facing that.
    From what I read the his possession of the firearm itself was illegal, then it was also loaded.

There's enough charges total to take his sentence up to a maximum of 45 years
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Interesting thing is that he is being reported as unvaccinated, after strongly implying he was vaccinated in August. Apparently when asked if he was vaccinated point blank, he said he was "immunized" and reporters ran with that as him saying he was vaccinated. But the league has deemed him unvaccinated this whole time and he's been supposedly following unvaccinated procedures the whole year. Which is kind of a hilarious shit show of reporting and him misleading people.
    So apparently he got one of those fancy antibody treatments and tried to pass that off to the league as as good as vaccinated. The league didn't bite, listed him as unvaccinated, and now he has to go through the full protocols.

Serves him right honestly, I hope Love beats the Chiefs and puts to rest any argument about what's happening this offseason in Green Bay. The Broncos can have him.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    From what I read the his possession of the firearm itself was illegal, then it was also loaded.

There's enough charges total to take his sentence up to a maximum of 45 years
    And even 45 years wouldn't be enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So apparently he got one of those fancy antibody treatments and tried to pass that off to the league as as good as vaccinated. The league didn't bite, listed him as unvaccinated, and now he has to go through the full protocols.
    Athletes make it hard to like them. Moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Athletes make it hard to like them. Moron.
    Yeah, really disappointed. I took what he said as if he were vaccinated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Serves him right honestly, I hope Love beats the Chiefs and puts to rest any argument about what's happening this offseason in Green Bay. The Broncos can have him.
    You've seen how all the other newbies have been playing, no reason to think Love will be great, though I hope he is... and the times he has played weren't so amazing that I think he would beat the Chiefs. Davante Adams is currently listed as Out and missed the recent practice. Not feeling great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You've seen how all the other newbies have been playing, no reason to think Love will be great, though I hope he is... and the times he has played weren't so amazing that I think he would beat the Chiefs. Davante Adams is currently listed as Out and missed the recent practice. Not feeling great.
    Bright side is they’re playing the 2021 chiefs
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems part of the reason nobody questioned the vaccinated narrative with Aaron Rodgers is that he was acting like it and breaking rules the whole time, in-person interviews, no mask at team facilities etc..
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems part of the reason nobody questioned the vaccinated narrative with Aaron Rodgers is that he was acting like it and breaking rules the whole time, in-person interviews, no mask at team facilities etc..
    Kind of makes you wonder about all the previous times Aaron Rodgers had issues with people and his team and who was at the root of that.

Packers were aware of his status and let him do what he wanted, presumably cause they didn;t want yet another drama episode.

And that might come back to bite them now if the NFL decides to punish them (and Rodgers).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Kind of makes you wonder about all the previous times Aaron Rodgers had issues with people and his team and who was at the root of
    Not really. I mean qbs in general are known for getting big heads in varying ways. Rodgers has been knows for being…intense or picky. And he never got the chip off his shoulder about the draft and mccarthy. Favre was also known for wanting to be treated better than everyone else with his own locker room. But a lot of the people taking issue with Rodgers’ personality to me didn’t have a leg to stand on, like Jennings overvalued himself not understanding how helpful it is to play with those 2. And you can go through all the past pages and threads to see unbiased thoughts of mccarthy. And I’ll side with anyone who wants nothing to do with their family, rich people more so.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Kind of makes you wonder about all the previous times Aaron Rodgers had issues with people and his team and who was at the root of that.

Packers were aware of his status and let him do what he wanted, presumably cause they didn;t want yet another drama episode.

And that might come back to bite them now if the NFL decides to punish them (and Rodgers).
    I mean the NFL had on record from the start he was unvaccinated.

Unless they're blind, they knew he was violating protocol every week in his postgame interviews and never once fined him. The NFL didn't want to cross one of their biggest stars, same as why Watson hasn't been put on the Exempt list.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the NFLs fault for not enforcing anything.

They'll still punish the Packers/Rodgers.

As a Packers fan, I am disappointed. Trying to pass off some weird treatment? Cmon just get vaxxed at that point.

The league should really just push harder to get all players vaxxed.

And its not like anyone anywhere takes covid protocols seriously, whole police stations, mayors, governors, PRESIDENTS, etc are all like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and mostly nobody cares about it unless they are on tiktok or something. I still wear mine when I am out, but 99% of people I see out don't. It was weird, when I was at work, it seemed like only a few months people actually wore masks out there.

Postgame press conference COVID protocols have changed. Beasley's been doing them for months without a mask. All that's required is that it's not in the locker room, it's behind a table or podium, and the player and reporters are all socially distanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He’s furious people figured out he’s anti-vaxx apparently. Fuck him and his homeopathic remedies.
    Thats a trash attitude, how did he expect people not to find out? Like I get privacy but did they expect everyone to lie and say he had an upset tummy and couldn't play?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Thats a trash attitude, how did he expect people not to find out? Like I get privacy but did they expect everyone to lie and say he had an upset tummy and couldn't play?
    Almost certainly he thought whatever the hell he did too immunize himself made him immune. Cause he is moron. So he thought no one would ever know, cause he would never get COVID.