Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    he is also proving how many of those "supposed hardcore" players in relaity want to have all content on lfr difficulty level and get carried by other while pretending how they do hardmodes.

he doesnt want to be presented with chalenge - he wants guaranteed win and flawless easy run .

aka lfr difficulty level .

this is the sad reality of people who are most toxic elitest in wow.
    I don't necessary agree, in some cases that is the true, which essentially is a carry run, but people like me - I love good execution. Struggling because it's hard is one thing and can be fun, struggling because someone is absolutely unaware about what is happening is very unfun. Edit: In higher keys that is. I don't mind that if i'm helping alts at lower keys, anything below 10 is free for all for invites anyway.

There is nothing better than correctly execute hard pulls which might seem like "flawless" and easy from the side, but it definitely is nothing like "LFR difficulty" it requires planning and coordination and is very satisfying if we manage to pull that off.

It’s funny with these threads cause it’s always about getting invited to the groups.

How to get easily into 15+ groups...

1. Work your key to 10+ maybe ask friends for help cause it can be annoying to work up.
    2. Make your own group for your key, the higher the key the more interest.
    Even as a solo dps you will succeed at a fair speed and you get to choose your own composition win/win.

The only reason people struggle getting into groups is that so many whimps are too scared to do their own key and feel some sort of badness if they fail their own key.

Stop putting a value on your own key and play the game, in the long run it’ll make the experience a lot better for yourself, stop pressuring yourself. If you want to get into easy 15s then you probably need to do 18-19 keys in time for a majority of the dungeons, you can do that with your own keys.

With that said I don’t defend rio being there, I’m very against it myself. But it is here and we can’t really stop it, ban the addon but the site is still there just makes the processing slower than it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and once again we come back to the same core problem of m+

toxicity happens because of faulty system of getting into dungeons.

keys should never go -1 when not done in time.

then big part of problem would instant dissapear.
    So are you saying raids in lfg are toxic because they don’t invite anyone and everyone?

It’s not toxic to want to maximize success

The current situation is very, very screwed up. 3 weeks ago i pugged my KSM with a 212 ilvl DH tank. Today, due to the valor farmers, i am getting declined from +3 groups on a 218 ilvl dps XD (The +3 is not entirely accurate since i have only been declined from 2x +3s with this ilvl, but it DID happen, hahaha, there was an army of people over my ilvl queing for them because of valor farming).

Basically, as a solo DPS, no matter your class, life is hard, the competition is vicious and cutthroat. Tank life has more responsibility for sure, but if you accept them, you choose which groups to join while as a DPS, you join the groups you can

This has probably been discussed, but how did the OP get to 1.5k RIO without being invited to +15s? It almost sounds like some of this isn't true...

Quote Originally Posted by Thirtyrock View Post
    This has probably been discussed, but how did the OP get to 1.5k RIO without being invited to +15s? It almost sounds like some of this isn't true...
    I'm guessing they're like me. I pushed my way up to 14s. Then pushed my own key up to 15s. I have KSM plus 3 16s done. But as a dk, unless they don't have melee and need a brez, its very rare I actually get accepted into 15s.

If at any point in history there was a more approriate time to use the following then shame on me because this moment right here, this moment right here, that we are read today is the reason why my two worded comment was created for. When the founders of my two worded comment discovered the true meaning behind the word, they had thought they accidently opened Pandora's Box and all of it's evils left to the world. Alas, they were not right but... they were not wrong.

So to you, my whining, crying, 1.5k io but can't get into 15s Warlock friend.... I say to you....

Git Gud.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I'm a warlock and I kinda care. But on the other hand, Warlocks are one of the, if not the, best raid classes and raids are the true endgame of WoW; m+ is just a symptom of diablo devs influencing WoW. Not to say that m+ is bad, it's just not on par with raids.
    Raids are obsolete though. Blizz clearly doesn't like raids being the endgame content

Quote Originally Posted by Fientelo View Post
    It’s funny with these threads cause it’s always about getting invited to the groups.

How to get easily into 15+ groups...

1. Work your key to 10+ maybe ask friends for help cause it can be annoying to work up.
    2. Make your own group for your key, the higher the key the more interest.
    Even as a solo dps you will succeed at a fair speed and you get to choose your own composition win/win.

The only reason people struggle getting into groups is that so many whimps are too scared to do their own key and feel some sort of badness if they fail their own key.

Stop putting a value on your own key and play the game, in the long run it’ll make the experience a lot better for yourself, stop pressuring yourself. If you want to get into easy 15s then you probably need to do 18-19 keys in time for a majority of the dungeons, you can do that with your own keys.

With that said I don’t defend rio being there, I’m very against it myself. But it is here and we can’t really stop it, ban the addon but the site is still there just makes the processing slower than it already is.
    I’m still far from those levels (working on 11 to 13 atm) but I don’t get the bold part.

Why should I be overqualified (far over in this case) to do that level of content?

“Dude you need a PHD before graduating at high school!”. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    I’m still far from those levels (working on 11 to 13 atm) but I don’t get the bold part.

Why should I be overqualified (far over in this case) to do that level of content?

Think of it more like "if you want to guarantee you ace the interview and beat out the other potential applicants, have much higher experience than them". Youll get into groups eventually with an average rio, but if you want "easy" invites to these 15s, that's how. When I make a group for my 15 key, im not inviting low rio ppl. Within 10 minutes I can usually get a group together with an average of 1600 rio.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Raids are obsolete though. Blizz clearly doesn't like raids being the endgame content
    Raids are my endgame, that's enough for me. And the day raids become obsolete is the day i quit WoW. Maybe there are better sources of gear than raids now, but raids are still the pinnacle of PvE complexity and thus difficulty. And they will probably stay that way, because they have always been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanitee View Post
    , due to the valor farmers, i am getting declined from +3 groups on a 218 ilvl dps XD (The +3 is not entirely accurate since i have only been declined from 2x +3s with this ilvl, but it DID happen, hahaha, there was an army of people over my ilvl queing for them because of valor farming).

Basically, as a solo DPS, no matter your class, life is hard, the competition is vicious and cutthroat.
    That will be over in a week or two. When most people cap valor they'll be back to their own 14s or high keys.

Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post

There is a fundamental difference between PUGs and steady groups. People want to actually time their keys, PUGs never met you before. You progress with your friends and get more easy into PUGs two levels lower.

If you want to progress in PUGs just push your own key and tell applicants that you want to progress.

[QUOTE=Twdft;53083106]That will be over in a week or two. When most people cap valor they'll be back to their own 14s or high keys.

I know, i just found it hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    It is completely relevant and helpful, as making your own group, playing with friends or making yourself more attractive are the only solutions to this self-inflicted problem.

Your line of thought and the OP's line of thought is the prime example of the mentality of the entitled part of the player base:
    People like you and the OP feel entitled to be invited by other people to other people's groups.
    People like me and many others in this thread do not want to play with people that feel entitled to play with others.
    People like me are able to find groups with like-minded people or make our own groups and progress through the content.

This non-problem is not a "community problem" or a "game problem" it is 100% a self-inflicted problem by the entitled part of the player base and can only be solved by the entitled players themselves.

So to sum up the OP has 4 options:
    1. Make his own group
    2. Find/make some in-game friends. Maybe join a M+-community
    3. Make himself more attractive to the groups he applies to

The 3 options above requires the OP to recognize this as a "me-problem".

4. Keep whining here about the "toxic gate-keepers" with all the other entitled players
    No it is not relevant. Again, since you did not understand and felt the need to post it... again. Everyone knows you can make your own group. Everyone knows that making groups and having friends is better than solo pugging.

This is about solo pugging.

I already have KSM as a Havoc Kyrian DH. Achieved 3 weeks ago. I have experienced first hand what I am talking about. Stop whining about people whining. Nobody cares that you do not care. We know making groups is easier and a great way to have reserved slot for groups. Seriously are people just trolling when they write that?

And you made up a mindset so you could use the word entitled and then in the same post say you and others are entitled to not take people YOU think are entitled. Overused label logic.

Good grief everything about your post is "i'm entitled." All the OP wants is a flipping invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    You do know you dont have to pull all 4 of em right? You can just grab those 2 casters with sthing else if your group has issues. If after the first try on that pack you noticed that 3 interrupts are impossible for your group, why the hell would you force the same pull again?
    Because that requires grade school level of critical thinking. They are not doing the OPTIMAL pulls that their STREAMER told them so, so instead of adjusting to a very easy thing to adjust, they think it requires a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Raids are my endgame, that's enough for me. And the day raids become obsolete is the day i quit WoW. Maybe there are better sources of gear than raids now, but raids are still the pinnacle of PvE complexity and thus difficulty. And they will probably stay that way, because they have always been.
    I just wish us raiders had something to show for it, gear wise. Otherwise, it's just the M+ special Olympics that have the shinier medals

Quote Originally Posted by Gratz View Post
    No it is not relevant. Again, since you did not understand and felt the need to post it... again. Everyone knows you can make your own group. Everyone knows that making groups and having friends is better than solo pugging.

I already have KSM as a Havoc Kyrian DH. Achieved 3 weeks ago. I have experienced first hand what I am talking about. Stop whining about people whining. Nobody cares that you do not care. We know making groups is easier and a great way to have reserved slot for groups. Seriously are people just trolling when they write that?

And you made up a mindset so you could use the word entitled and then in the same post say you and others are entitled to not take people YOU think are entitled. Overused label logic.

Good grief everything about your post is "i'm entitled." All the OP wants is a flipping invite.
    It is relevant, because it is the only solution to his 100% self-invented problem.

And yes, everything in my post is about entitled people, because that is what the OP is.
    People have no obligation, neither any obligations forced upon you by Blizzard and neither any moral obligation, to invite you or anybody else to their group.
    The sooner people like you and the OP acknowledge and understand that you have no right to be invited by other people and change your mindset accordingly the faster you can achieve your goals.

Don't enable the entitled people by saying that it isn't their problem. You will just keep them trapped in their self-inflicted situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then why are they still tuning around raids? Because they sure as fuck aren't tuning around m+, just look at tanks

I just wish us raiders had something to show for it, gear wise. Otherwise, it's just the M+ special Olympics that have the shinier medals
    Idk about you but Famed Slayer of Denathrius looks pretty good, Sinbreaker also, gear hasnt been worth to show off for ages.

Yes, the OP and 50 other people that are more qualified than him. So why does the OP think HE should get an invite over the others?

Could it be, that he believes himself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment?

/edit:

How exactly are "this is solo pugging" and "create your own group" mutually exclusive?
    Last edited by neescher; 2021-03-20 at 02:21 PM.