Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dont forget they also are fucking people who pay more in 6 month incriments as they now have to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lol. You don't know what you are talking about

Blizzard is Activision. And Activision own destiny. It's the same company numb nuts
    Same parent company, different studio and support staff. Maybe you should shut up before you make yourself look even more dumb by trying to insult people who are clearly smarter than you.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Blizzard is not actvision
    and activision does not own destiny
    they are not the same company
    literally destiny is owned by bungie, who was in partner ship with actvisions to publish it on BNET

Lol. You don't know what you are talking about
    Dude it's in the bnet launcher and the refund request was dealt with under blizz but sure. You're an idiot white Knight Im not interested in your best ever experiences I'll stick with mine in 2021. This game is being designed to milk whales. Nothing more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Same parent company, different studio and support staff. Maybe you should shut up before you make yourself look even more dumb by trying to insult people who are clearly smarter than you.
    Lol clearly smarter than me. Boy you knights get worked up over this stuff
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2021-03-25 at 08:24 PM.

Because no one buys game time and everyone has a credit card and sub right? Clearly this effects no one
    They had to have a credit card to buy the game time in the first place, unless they are using WoW tokens and bnet balance. In which case it is a small inconvenience to lose the discount they got if they were buying in bulk.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

They had to have a credit card to buy the game time in the first place, unless they are using WoW tokens and bnet balance. In which case it is a small inconvenience to lose the discount they got if they were buying in bulk.
    Dude my supermarket literally sells bnet cards so wrong

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude it's in the bnet launcher and the refund request was dealt with under blizz but sure. You're an idiot white Knight Im not interested in your best ever experiences I'll stick with mine in 2021. This game is being designed to milk whales. Nothing more

- - - Updated - - -

Lol clearly smarter than me. Boy you knights get worked up over this stuff
    Hey i played halo on steam, that must mean microsoft is owned by valve!
    Holy moly you are a genius!
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

This is a terrible decision. If anything they need more sub-30 day options.

you can use paypal....

There is huge difference between debit and credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    This is a terrible decision. If anything they need more sub-30 day options.
    this

id love a one day option

if i could play one day at a time id actually give the expac a try lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    this

id love a one day option
    Move to china, and pay by the actual /played time.

Dude my supermarket literally sells bnet cards so wrong
    Mine too. For the exact same amount as the 60 day game time. So again, whats the problem. People getting worked up over nothing.

I'm not trying to say that Blizzard is some kind of perfect, flawless entity. They are all too often corporate assholes who couldn't give two shit about any of their customers no matter how hard they tried. What I am saying is that this is a non-issue that people are getting worked up over for no reason. Or just using as another excuse to shit on Blizzard because apparently their lives are so empty that they have nothing else to do to pass the time.

Move to china, and pay by the actual /played time.
    they should just implement that here lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticcrono View Post
    they should just implement that here lol
    it would be nice, but man, imagine havign to actually pay for running around in circles around dalaran.

Mine too. For the exact same amount as the 60 day game time. So again, whats the problem. People getting worked up over nothing.

I'm not trying to say that Blizzard is some kind of perfect, flawless entity. They are all too often corporate assholes who couldn't give two shit about any of their customers no matter how hard they tried. What I am saying is that this is a non-issue that people are getting worked up over for no reason. Or just using as another excuse to shit on Blizzard because apparently their lives are so empty that they have nothing else to do to pass the time.
    All you are really saying is "This doesnt effect me, Dont see the problem"

What exactly do you get for your sub now anyway? The servers are not even reliable anymore, just try play in ardenweald when a world boss is up.

The content is getting less and less with even longer delays between patches than ever before and expansion costs continue to go up.

So what exactly do you even get for the sub? Yet here you are defending even less options on how to pay for it.....

it would be nice, but man, imagine havign to actually pay for running around in circles around dalaran.
    you mean like we do now?

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/10/18...tivision-split

Bungie wasn't owned by Activision but had a partnership deal. The Blizzard launcher is used for Activision games but that doesn't mean they are the same corporate structure. You seem to be getting angry about being corrected. It is a little weird.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Removing 90 and a 180 says will make them lose money.
    That's how all the big companies get rich, by tricking your customers into 24 month contracts they don't use.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://www.polygon.com/2019/1/10/18...tivision-split

Bungie wasn't owned by Activision but had a partnership deal. The Blizzard launcher is used for Activision games but that doesn't mean they are the same corporate structure. You seem to be getting angry about being corrected. It is a little weird.
    Well then why didnt they pass me onto bungie support staff when I applied instead of just declining it?

All you are really saying is "This doesnt effect me, Dont see the problem"

What exactly do you get for your sub now anyway? The servers are not even reliable anymore, just try play in ardenweald when a world boss is up.

The content is getting less and less with even longer delays between patches than ever before and expansion costs continue to go up.

So what exactly do you even get for the sub? Yet here you are defending even less options on how to pay for it.....
    What does any of that have to do with this? Keep trying though. You seem to be the one getting all worked up.