Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    I personally Love all the hypocrites frothing at the mouth about Andrew Cuomo are now circling the wagons for Gaetz
    The thing is...Cuomo is a fucking piece of shit too, Gaetz just happens to be bigger piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The thing is...Cuomo is a fucking piece of shit too.
    Which is hilarious to me because Republicans just assume we're as shitty as they are when a Democrate is accused of wrongdoing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...ll-gov-whitmer

Seen conservatives/Republicans dunking on this left and right and...so were Democrats. Ain't seeing a line of Democrats eager to defend him and argue about "due process" in a political sense as we did with Kansas Senate Majority leader Gene Suellentrop, who had a similar drunk driving issue (including going the wrong way) and was similarly aggressive with officers.

Just like when Democrats sadly shanked Al Franken in the back over some horse shit. Democrats often hold their own accountable, at times to a fault. Republicans don't seem to understand this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Just like when Democrats sadly shanked Al Franken in the back over some horse shit. Democrats often hold their own accountable, at times to a fault. Republicans don't seem to understand this concept.
    Because they don't actually have any fucking principles or values beyond making life miserable for anyone and everyone they dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah but...the sex offender? Really? I know everyone wants to sit at the Cool Kids Table but who sits with the creepy teacher?
    The other creepy teach

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The thing is...Cuomo is a fucking piece of shit too, Gaetz just happens to be bigger piece of shit.
    Maybe, maybe not but I'll let the system of justice go forward before I am convinced without substantiated facts in evidence.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

They won't be drinking no plant-based beer on their tours. It'll be meat-based alcohol, all of it!
    What about fermented yak's milk? We should ask Larry Kudlow...
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wait, is it possible Kudlow is actually a vampire and only drinks fermented blood?
    I mean...have you ever seen him in one of his wife's paintings? Or his reflection in a mirror? I haven't, and I'm currently pretty deep into image searches for it to disprove this theory. He's at least got very good sun block, because he's outside a lot.

Edit: Damn, I spoke too soon. I suppose this counts as a mirror - https://wpde.com/resources/media2/16...4535229890.jpg

Well there goes that theory, it was fun while it lasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean...have you ever seen him in one of his wife's paintings? Or his reflection in a mirror? I haven't, and I'm currently pretty deep into image searches for it to disprove this theory. He's at least got very good sun block, because he's outside a lot.

Edit: Damn, I spoke too soon. I suppose this counts as a mirror - https://wpde.com/resources/media2/16...4535229890.jpg

Well there goes that theory, it was fun while it lasted.
    Not so fast!

Vampires don't show up in mirrors, canonically, because old mirrors were made of silver, and silver was considered a "pure" metal, which wouldn't interact with the damned, either refusing to reflect their image or burning it up when it struck them.

So unless that table's made of sterling silver, it's not proof of squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You've saved what would have otherwise been an evening totally ruined. THE HUNT CONTINUES!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Not so fast!

Vampires don't show up in mirrors, canonically, because old mirrors were made of silver, and silver was considered a "pure" metal, which wouldn't interact with the damned, either refusing to reflect their image or burning it up when it struck them.

you've never taken a ride on the fevre dream, pagan!

this guy is clearly a wrong un. hopefully he ends up in the slammer. nothing pleases me more to watch some up and coming princeling with shitty politics get womped.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m confused... who are you circling the wagons for with this reply?

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, is it possible Kudlow is actually a vampire and only drinks fermented blood?
    That quote has nothing to do with what you are asking about. My point is Gaetz like anyone else I'll wait for the evidence to decide who I think is guilty. Unlike Alt-Right who will assign guilt or innocents before the facts and defend whoever based on them supporting Trump.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought blood congealed during fermentation, so you couldn’t drink it? I’ve eaten it, but now that I say it, they might have added gelatin. It’s good stuff...

Blood sausage... the good shit you can’t get in US... is fucking amazing. You cut that shit in thin slices, on high heat frying pan... like blood crackers...

Edit: It’s traditional around the world... am not a psycho or trying to be edgy... it’s very good.

Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-01 at 01:47 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Jello shots for vampires basically. But it has sugar in it so adding some yeast means it SHOULD ferment. And I don’t think gelatin is an ingredient in traditional black pudding.
    Yeah, googling “Russian Blood Sausage”, I got nothing but Irish and Scottish black pudding... it’s why the edit contains “around the world”...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, Matt Gaetz is fucked if that confession letter has any other evidence backing it up. I mean, just the testimony was problematic, but a money trail(which we know the FBI has) is worse.
    I think his little buddy cooperating with feds is Gaetz biggest problem...

I am glad that MTG is tying her self to Gaetz. Expose QAnon as a pedo cover group, by siding with the only congressman that’s in trouble for sex trafficking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Age of consent laws differ depending on the state you’re in
    That's why taking children across a border to pay them money to have sex with them is a problem. The word you're looking for is "trafficking".

10+ Year Old Account
    The allegations of sex trafficking and prostitution are deeply disturbing, yes. But I don’t know the details about that specific relationship and if it happened due to that.
    He was also accused of trafficking. That's in addition to prostitution and, yes, having sex with a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don’t see it as predatory to have sex with someone who can’t legally consent... well, glad we know where you stand.
    WB admitted they were not familiar with all the parts of the upcoming legal charges. I'm happy to spell out "he and a friend brought a 17-year-old child to a place from a place where it would not be legal to have sex with that child, to a place they thought it would be legal to have sex with that child, and paid the child to have sex with that child, and then tried to hide the evidence by putting it publicly on Venmo" so they get the general idea.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love that the GOP is more concerned with getting Cheney out than Gaetz. Tells you literally everything you need to know about the near future of the GOtrumP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so he began a relationship when the woman was 17? Age of consent laws differ depending on the state you’re in, with majority being 16 and 17. I’m assuming the consent age is 18 in his state, but I honestly don’t see this as him being some sexual predator because she was 17. Do we change our view on that when people cross state lines?
    Florida's age of consent is 18. There's a Romeo-and-Juliet law allowing for a small age difference, so a 19-year-old dating a 17-year-old isn't illegal.

Gaetz was in his 30s and WAY the fuck outside that.

If he dipped his wick, that was statutory rape of a minor. This isn't something you just hand-wave with an "eh, it's fine."

And that's over and above the pretty clear child prostitution involvement that he's got going on, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    17, imo, is an appropriate consent age.
    I'm sure there are thousands upon thousands of people who agree. Of course, if it's illegal where they are, my guess is most of them would still say "Man, I'd love to have sex with that 17 year old. Too bad it's illegal." And then they wouldn't break the law.

Gaetz...didn't do that.

Also this isn't "my boyfriend's in college". This is "the person paying me, a 17-year-old girl, to travel across state lines to have sex, was 36"

- - - Updated - - -

She’s literally continuing to defend
    Yeah it gets worse and worse the longer the defense goes on, but perhaps WB will say "OH WHAT THE FUCK" when they learn the full details? Such as @Endus and I explaining how recent this was? I mean, they took his girlfriend's phone too with a legal warrant, and they haven't been together all that long.