Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Unfortunately, not enough for me.

It's just MOP-style band aid. Back in MOP players said, that they didn't need rep grinds - Valor rewards should have been available directly without any gating and rep grinds should have been optional. And rep grinds were nerfed a little bit within duration of xpack, but problem had never been solved.

Same here. It's just small buff. Just +105 anima per WQ for spending lots of anima, that isn't even account-wide. And my calculations show, that in order for anima grind to be viable for me, buff should be at least 500%. Current grind binds me to one character only, cuz even if I would grind 1500 anima per day, I'd finish my job by July. And of course I won't grind 1500 anima a day. 500 is my max. I've never grinded WQ for reps and I'll never do it. This leaves me with being able to earn covenant rewards within whole xpack on one character only. And this rewards just aren't worth it, sorry.

By overstretching this grind, Blizzard simply kill covenant content for many players, who just can't grind more than 500 anima a day. And as covenant content is major content in SL, then almost whole SL's content is dead for me. That's why I'm unsubbed now. And will resub only to get flying with corresponding renown catch-up.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

The anima thing is just all over the place. By the time you had enough to upgrade the gear you didn't need the gear. Upgrade prices are terrible and require way too long time, to the point I only bothered to unlock portals because it's kinda useful and the rest is just meh. The small minigame is kinda fun (Venthyr) but it doesn't serve any purpose. Given my limited time, I'll just stick with whatever anima I get, do table missions, and then if i have excess anima dump into stuff until I unlock everything because it's not really useful for anything else.

On one side, I'm fine with it being basically optional. On the other, god bless it's optional otherwise it would have been a shitfest.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Any higher though and you'll be drowning in anima. 9.1 also has 3 increases tied to renown.
    Then drown me in it, I don't care. I don't mind running out of things to do in wow. I like getting to the point where i can say i'm done with everything i want to do this patch. Really i wouldn't be bitching about it if it was just a little more of a buff. Like maybe two more 35 anima items at rank 1 or make the increase account wide.

Ehhh. Did I mention July? No. It would be July, if I would grind anima non-stop since release. But I'm unsubbed now and this anima grind is more about preventing me from coming back, than about keeping me playing.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

So I gave the anima stuff 2 days now...But nope, even 5 anima items on a WQ just aint enough...I will just do my weeklies and thats that. BUT! When flying comes + maybe renown anima buff then....
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    praising blizz for something incredibly minor AND that should've been taken care of MONTHS ago is not something worth praising. when someone steals from you and decides to give it back weeks later, you don't praise them for returning it. they freaking stole from you! you guys are paying for an incredibly bad product and for some reason okay with being treated like crap. i don't tolerate that and thus stopped paying.

YOU need to take your lips off blizzs butt and see logic. in a vacuum, what you say is true. but nothing in this world resides in a vacuum. there is always more context and detail that paint a more vivid and fuller picture. the blizz has made over the past 5 years is a turd.
    Ahh the old "My opinion is fact, and anyone who disagrees with me is a Blizz apologist". Sorry, but your opinons are just that, not fact.