Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
19
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    I love how you think being a male feminist is the pejorative you think it is.

    1) Ah yes the ultimate defense of "That's not what I meant, idiot!"...while not actually explaining what you meant.

    2) Oh I was mistaken then. It was pulled out of your ass. My bad.

    3) It's power dynamics 101. He was grooming underaged fans as well.

    Even setting all that aside, being a fan of someone is not an invitation for sexual harassment.

    4) Typically those who complain about cancel culture, have the wrong idea of it. So yep.
    People who complain about cancel know where it will lead, if you can weaponise social discorse to ruin someone life, the someone somewhere regardless of: gender, background, religion, political vieuws will due so.

    Granted Flynn is likely guilty, however there are plenty people who got canceled who later turned out to innocent or the accusation holds no water, example: call me carson was texting a 17 year old, however carson was 19 at time.
    Is that him using his status to gain something yes, does that make a pedo no.

    Then we have the depp v heard situation. Depp got crusified, heard who was the real perp got of scott free.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I see we have another person that can't understand the difference between unsolicited and solicited sexual messages. Do you also find it confusing that when someone wants to have sex with you it is fine, but if they don't it isn't fine?
    Yeah I don't know what is a solicited sexual message. An answer to "hey can you send me a sexual message?". Also bring actual evidences not claims. I'm not a random retarded twitter user. I tend to wait to have actual informations.

    Can't find the whole conversation but before that audio it was "niiiiiiiice you are a sexy minx!" answered by a "<3 for you" by the woman. Then sexual audio message, Answered by "hehe I can let me see if I can find out how to reply".
    So based on solely that it seemed pretty flirty.

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    So, according to your logic, it isn't NAMBLA and other child molestation advocates that approve of child molestation, it is actually people who disapprove of child molestation that want to molest children?

    This is how you think the world works?
    I'm not saying it's my opinion or my logic. It's objective reality that people continuously get found out being really into something secretly while out in public they are the loudest ones to cry foul when others are caught doing it.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Yeah I don't know what is a solicited sexual message. An answer to "hey can you send me a sexual message?". Also bring actual evidences not claims. I'm not a random retarded twitter user. I tend to wait to have actual informations.

    Can't find the whole conversation but before that audio it was "niiiiiiiice you are a sexy minx!" answered by a "<3 for you" by the woman. Then sexual audio message, Answered by "hehe I can let me see if I can find out how to reply".
    So based on solely that it seemed pretty flirty.
    I'm not surprised at all that you can't understand the concept of sexual messages being appropriate sometimes and not other times. Does it also confuse you that it is OK to be nude in your shower but not at the mall? Does it confuse you that it is ok for me to kiss my wife without asking but not ok for me to approach random women and start kissing them? Are these hard concepts for you?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    I'm not saying it's my opinion or my logic. It's objective reality that people continuously get found out being really into something secretly while out in public they are the loudest ones to cry foul when others are caught doing it.
    Right, so by your logic, it isn't the National Man-Boy Love Association that approves of pedophilia, it is actually child welfare activists that approve of pedophilia.

    Rock solid logic my man, rock solid.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    What does it matter tho? Should we digitally replace Kevin Spacey in all the movies he was in? Or maybe ban all the movies that Harvey Weinstein produced?
    The difference being

    A) Media is removed from sale all the time because of issues like this. When was the last time you saw "Song of the South" on sale anywhere?
    B) U like those, they're going to be rereleasing Burning Crusade, so this is something they'd have to address.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Right, so by your logic, it isn't the National Man-Boy Love Association that approves of pedophilia, it is actually child welfare activists that approve of pedophilia.

    Rock solid logic my man, rock solid.
    You keep claiming it has anything to do with "logic". It's not. It's just how it happens in reality / in practice.

    You're trying really hard, as if you have some kind of reason to show you're really against it...
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    People who complain about cancel know where it will lead, if you can weaponise social discorse to ruin someone life, the someone somewhere regardless of: gender, background, religion, political vieuws will due so.

    Granted Flynn is likely guilty, however there are plenty people who got canceled who later turned out to innocent or the accusation holds no water, example: call me carson was texting a 17 year old, however carson was 19 at time.
    Is that him using his status to gain something yes, does that make a pedo no.

    Then we have the depp v heard situation. Depp got crusified, heard who was the real perp got of scott free.
    Call Me Carson was exchanging nude photos with an underage person when he was an adult person. If you don't see why that is an issue, I don't really know what to tell you, but I would advise you to refrain from trading underaged pornography no matter if you are 19 or 49.

    Some innocent people end up in jail, but that doesn't mean we get rid of jails. Socially unacceptable behavior means some people will get accused unfairly. If your primary concern is the handful of fringe, extreme cases where someone is treated unfairly, rather than the millions of actual serious abuse issues that go unreported, it is clear what your priorities are and where your real sympathies lie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    You keep claiming it has anything to do with "logic". It's not. It's just how it happens in reality / in practice.
    Stop dodging. Who approves of pedophilia:

    1. The pro-pedophilia organizations.
    2. The anti-pedophilia organizations.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Stop dodging. Who approves of pedophilia:

    1. The pro-pedophilia organizations.
    2. The anti-pedophilia organizations.
    Some of the worst pedophiles were part of anti-pedophilia groups.
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I'm not surprised at all that you can't understand the concept of sexual messages being appropriate sometimes and not other times. Does it also confuse you that it is OK to be nude in your shower but not at the mall? Does it confuse you that it is ok for me to kiss my wife without asking but not ok for me to approach random women and start kissing them? Are these hard concepts for you?
    Well the way it looks she sent him a sexy picture. He called her sexy, she answered "for you" and he ended up sending a bland sexual audio message, she answered with "hehe I can let me see if I can find out how to reply". So yeah seems to me that there are some signals that it was appropriate at the moment. Before and after.
    Of course you might disagree because her lawyer didn't sent him a letter stipulating he could do such a thing. I might be out of touch.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2021-04-16 at 01:26 PM.

  10. #170
    The Lightbringer Strawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sweden/Yugoslavia
    Posts
    3,339
    Cancel culture strikes again.

    Even if the man is guilty, stop taking his achievements from him.
    It's not like he is a doped athlete who cheated and they take away his/her titles.

    Fucking cancel culture. The modern world cancer.

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    Some of the worst pedophiles were part of anti-pedophilia groups.
    No, you said "most often" that is the case. "Most" means more than half. Do you actually believe that more than half of the people working at anti-pedophile organizations are secret pedophiles?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Cancel culture strikes again.

    Even if the man is guilty, stop taking his achievements from him.
    It's not like he is a doped athlete who cheated and they take away his/her titles.

    Fucking cancel culture. The modern world cancer.
    Yeah, it's such a shame that people have to face consequences for bad behavior.

  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, you said "most often" that is the case. "Most" means more than half. Do you actually believe that more than half of the people working at anti-pedophile organizations are secret pedophiles?
    You are bit too much invested into taking words literal or in 'logic', as you see it.

    Yes, most often the people that cry foul the loudest are the worst offenders themselves.

    Like the more you keep railing against this truth the more suspicious you make yourself look at this point...
    - The One and Only, the Legendary, the Mighty - You might recognize me from the forum signatures of lesser mortals obsessed with me. -
    Vexing little man-babies and normies on the internet since before you were born.

  13. #173
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,263
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    No, you said "most often" that is the case. "Most" means more than half. Do you actually believe that more than half of the people working at anti-pedophile organizations are secret pedophiles?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yeah, it's such a shame that people have to face consequences for bad behavior.
    In this case he took the allgeations to court and won. But, I guess that doesn't matter because you know, cancel culture!
    Hi

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    You are bit too much invested into taking words literal or in 'logic', as you see it.

    Yes, most often the people that cry foul the loudest are the worst offenders themselves.

    Like the more you keep railing against this truth the more suspicious you make yourself look at this point...
    Do you actually believe that more than half of the people working at anti-pedophile organizations are secret pedophiles?

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    In this case he took the allgeations to court and won. But, I guess that doesn't matter because you know, cancel culture!
    Just because someone was deemed "not guilty" of a specific charge, doesn't make what he did do suddenly acceptable.

    Was it illegal for him to leave those creepy, sexual messages? No.
    Do you want someone who leaves creepy sexual messages associated with you? No.

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Just because someone was deemed "not guilty" of a specific charge, doesn't make what he did do suddenly acceptable.

    Was it illegal for him to leave those creepy, sexual messages? No.
    Do you want someone who leaves creepy sexual messages associated with you? No.
    Some people also said he had sex before mariage. And it wasn't missionary nor to procreate... What a disgusting creature. You should have seen the vids on twitter.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2021-04-16 at 01:40 PM.

  17. #177
    The Patient Awelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Northern hemisphere
    Posts
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Some people also said he had sex before mariage. And it wasn't missionary nor to procreate... What a disgusting creature.
    What a sick individual. I say we should summon an Inquisition and burn him on a pole for such heretical actions!

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Was it illegal for him to leave those creepy, sexual messages? No.
    Do you want someone who leaves creepy sexual messages associated with you? No.
    Since when does private stuff has any importance to another's life exactly ? Especially in that case where there was no illegal stuff = definitely not your problem. You can be outraged, yeah, of course, that's what Twitter is for. But ruining someone's life because he did something that's shocking to you is, indeed, too much.

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    you mean like you just made a total fool out of yourself with this post, last time i checked the 'court of public opinion' had no legal power whatsoever, meaning that even if it was the scummiest thing you could say possible on that recording, it means absolutely fuck all from a legal standpoint and should be considered 'innocent until proven guilty' as stated by the person you quoted, but hey, i guess you ppl of the twatter generation who just destroy the lives of potentially innocent people because 'mom my feelings got hurt wah wah wah!' etc, it's disgusting and you should be ashamed to be associated with such practices.
    i dont think you understand how "innocent until proven guilty" works. It has nothing to do with your private employer firing you for being a dirtbag.

  20. #180
    Does it bother anybody else that this "news" article provides an editorialized reason for KT's VA replacement? Because of that, most of the comments are discussing the ramifications of PC culture in our society instead of, well, you know whether that's the actual reason this happened. I guess it's one way to pump your engagement metrics but I don't think this is the right direction.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •