Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    like... there is one team we know is working on a mobile game, and that is a diablo team... the rest of the teams are making PC/console games, and jeff was literally working on overwatch 2, like how do you go from that to "he didnt wanna work on a mobile game anymore" he never was...

I still think it will be funny as fucking shit, if dreamhaven comes out announcing their first game.
    And its a free to play mobile game with loot boxes, it would be funny as fuck, it happened with ben brode, everyone wans like "hes gunna go on to do way better things!"
    marvel mobile game with loot boxes worse then hearthstones.
    Well, i a lot of people have a burning hatred towards Blizzard by now and feel like that when someone leaves, thats proving their points. Also they have this idea, that dreamhaven is Blizzard 1995 reincarnated. These people are just too delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I won't say WoW is dying, it's not. It's still the #1 most successful MMO on the market by far, with still no real competition. But...it seems all the smart experienced and talented people that made WoW great are leaving, and the game will be left in lesser hands more newb developers, meaning cheaper employees and less of a budget.

I think Blizzard will just keep this trend going, cheapening the development team, cutting costs behind the scenes, until it gets so bad that sales tank and subs start leaving in droves. But they're not at that point yet. WoW has such a devoted following, they can easily squeeze out another mediocre generic expansion like Shadowlands and still make good money. It will be like 2 expansions from now, they might finally see a massive drop in subs. But that's only if they don't make another excellent expansion, then they'll go on for another decade.
    Shadowlands is literally the best xpac since wrath, period. Calling it mediocre shows how little you actually know. It is still the highest subbed xpac since wrath.

I also find it funny that all the kiddies like to make up lies that people are leaving SL in droves when the opposite is true. Infact I see more new people playing SL than I have since wod. I cant go a day without meeting atleast 2 dozen new players

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keelr View Post
    Well, i a lot of people have a burning hatred towards Blizzard by now and feel like that when someone leaves, thats proving their points. Also they have this idea, that dreamhaven is Blizzard 1995 reincarnated. These people are just too delusional.
    I would not call them delusional.

Stupid I would call them stupid.

I'm disappointed it took him so long to desert this despicable company. The ones with integrity like Rob Pardo and Metzen deserted the sinking ship much earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Shadowlands is literally the best xpac since wrath, period. Calling it mediocre shows how little you actually know. It is still the highest subbed xpac since wrath.

I also find it funny that all the kiddies like to make up lies that people are leaving SL in droves when the opposite is true. Infact I see more new people playing SL than I have since wod. I cant go a day without meeting atleast 2 dozen new players

- - - Updated - - -

I would not call them delusional.

Stupid I would call them stupid.
    Ha ha LOL

Shittylands is definitely not the best expansion since Wrath not even close. MoP and Legion are easily the best two expansions since Wrath.

And then the crappy ones being Cat, BfA, Shadowlands, and WoD.

I have a ton of longtime WoW friends that have all unsubbed recently because there's just nothing to do.

I'm not saying Shadowlands is garbage, it's not. But it does feel boring, generic, and hollow.

And the two full populated servers I play on are absolutely emptier and less players lately. Fact.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-launch/890278
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2021-04-24 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    It will be like 2 expansions from now, they might finally see a massive drop in subs.
    Shh, nobody tell him about Cata, MoP, WoD....
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/