Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Smile [Speculation] Confirmed that Sylvanas won't die in the Raid

Last PTR Build we got the Musics for patch 9.1.
    As with all other patches before this implys that the release of the 9.1 Patch is very close (at the latest end of july).

However, today it was discovered that the Sylvanas Novel is officially delayed to February 2022
    source: https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraftlor...ylvanas_novel/

This implys that what ever happens in the Novel, has significant spoilers about Sylvanas AFTER the 9.1 patch.
    Since the Novel will now release with the Blizzonline 2022 and probably right before patch 9.2 or after, it's more than clear that we will see more of Sylvanas after the Raid.

This is the only right conclusion! Otherwise it would make no sense to delay a Novel so much longer that was planned to be released anyway several months later after the raid. (original date was mid nov)

This officially confirms people will literally make conclusions out of anything.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Don't know about official confirmation, but does anyone seriously think Danuser will let his waifu die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Don't know about official confirmation, but does anyone seriously think Danuser will let his waifu die?
    Do any still find danuser wafu jokes still funny these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Do any still find danuser wafu jokes still funny these days?
    Who says I'm joking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Assumption made: The novel will describe things happening in the future, and wont be of events in the past.
    For all you know it's Sylvanas's life flashing before her eyes, described in intricate detail from her point of view, a split second before my dwarf's twohanders lop her head off.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

A book for sure doesn't get delayed due to the pandemic, so yes, this must have something to do with WoW's development cycle.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

With the release of the patch 9.1 now officially confirmed to be june 29, it's even more likely now that we will see more of Sylvanas beyond the 9.1 Patch

wut? this confirms literally nothing
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

I have a special post prepared if Sylvanas survives or if she gets redeemed.

it's gonna shook the very foundations of MMO Champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    ...This is the only right conclusion...
    This is the most deluded statement I've read today. It is merely one of infinite possibilities... use some imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

No one dies in the Warcraft universe....
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I have a special post prepared if Sylvanas survives or if she gets redeemed.

You have piqued my interest, Sir.

Matter of fact, I too am preparing fascinating "True Story of Arthas and Sylvanas" fight in Silvermoon. It will engage in time travel, robots, elves and hottest political topics of modern age and ultimate betrayal of our beloved Chromie.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    You have piqued my interest, Sir.

Matter of fact, I too am preparing fascinating "True Story of Arthas and Sylvanas" fight in Silvermoon. It will engage in time travel, robots, elves and hottest political topics of modern age and ultimate betrayal of our beloved Chromie.
    you must be +18 to read that post though.
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Were people actually delusional enough that this needed a confirmation?

I doubt you can beat what is going on in the political section of the board ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I doubt you can beat what is going on in the political section of the board ;P
    Maybe not.

I do promise it's gonna be an epic shitpost towards Blizzard.

I honestly expect to be banned.

Is shitting on fictional characters against the rules???

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Who says I'm joking?
    how edgy of you

OT: Confirms nothing, but I don't think she will either. But not because of Danoooser, but just because it wouldn't make for a great ending.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No one dies in the Warcraft universe....
    Rastakhan did?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Is shitting on fictional characters against the rules???
    Nope, why should it be? So long as you don't insult actual people