Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    yeah, undead Galakrond will be fam, undead make people strong, Saurfang jr was just a strong warrior, but as Deathbringer was the most powerful Death knight, and undead Galakrond would be just insane.

because you are assuming Lei-shin is not stronger than a wildgod, because that event, when he is., you entire logic is flawed by default ignoring how things unfolded.

A child can make comparisons, making one that hold ground is something beyond that, its evens ad when you are bringing up "my waifu arthas" when i give two shits about him.

no one does, thats the point, you can still be a powerful magic user but die from something else, thats why this cinematic does not make sense and its more for "entertaining" but forgetting consistency and logic, just like the others we had recently

- - - Updated - - -

Lets gloss over the fact that you are emotionally hurt by the fact of someone getting struck in in the behind in a war, why didn't she did? thats exactly the point, she didn't because the plot does not want her to do it, Tyrande need to leave and Sylvanus need to flee in edgy villain smoke again, same nonsense of how the villain, who can kill the hero, let then leave, or exit the room, so the hero can escape, is lazy writing from the previous century.
    I really do not understand why people constantly say this nonsense that UNLIVING IS STRONGER than ALIVE! 11!
    You become stronger than you were if you become a Death Knight (and even here it is a moot point, you could be stronger as a Paladin or Monk or someone else in life) or a lich. But do you really believe that when an ordinary Stormwind soldier is resurrected as a skeleton, he will become stronger? Without flesh? Without the same speed, strength and impact force? If the Lich King gives Galakrond some kind of huge increase in strength, he may and will be stronger than he was in life, but he will not become stronger simply from the fact that he becomes a skeleton.

To think that the Aspects will have at least some problems with Galakrond even if Arthas strengthens him is simply not knowing the lore.

Seriously Night Elves always get nerfed and dumbed down so they can be used by the writers as punching balls for the Horde. They should be unbeatable at guerilla yet they are almost never seen doing so and somehow get outmaneuvered in their own lands.

It took until the War of Thorns for Malfurion to finally decide to help his people against the Horde, and as yet here he was dumbed and nerfed down. Same for Maiev and Jarod Shadowsong and the Highborne arcanists.

In Wolfheart Tyrande somehow isn't able to use any offensive ability than using Elune's light to blind foes, and when using the Night Warrior powers she's made unable to beat Nathanos alone even though she should have been able of annihilating him even without this ritual or Malfurion's help, nor is allowed to get her revenge on Sylvanas due to the power betrayng her.

Somehow Night Elves who have fought the Burning Legion, Qiraji and many other terrible foes are somehow unable of dealing with a bunch of Magnataurs.

Most of their natural allies such as Furbolgs, Wildkins, Treants, Chimaeras, Fae Dragons and Mountain Giants and Wildkins don't help them against the Horde until the battle of Darkshore. And the Draenei and Worgens are conveniently nowhere to be seen during the War of Thorns.

How can the Night Elves truly show their power when the plot itself is against them ?
    Last edited by Terrorthatflapsinthenight; 2021-07-19 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    Seriously Night Elves always get nerfed and dumbed down so they can be used by the writers as punching balls for the Horde. They should be unbeatable at guerilla yet they are almost never seen doing so and somehow get outmaneuvered in their own lands.

It took until the War of Thorns for Malfurion to finally decide to help his people against the Horde, and as yet here he was dumbed and nerfed down. Same for Maiev and Jarod Shadowsong and the Highborne arcanists.

In Wolfheart Tyrande somehow isn't able to use any offensive ability than using Elune's light to blind foes, and when using the Night Warrior powers she's made unable to beat Nathanos alone even though she should have been able of annihilating him even without this ritual or Malfurion's help, nor is allowed to get her revenge on Sylvanas due to the power betrayng her.

Somehow Night Elves who have fought the Burning Legion, Qiraji and many other terrible foes are somehow unable of dealing with a bunch of Magnataurs.

Most of their natural allies such as Furbolgs, Wildkins, Treants, Chimaeras, Fae Dragons and Mountain Giants and Wildkins don't help them against the Horde until the battle of Darkshore. And the Draenei and Worgens are conveniently nowhere to be seen during the War of Thorns.

How can the Night Elves truly show their power when the plot itself is against them ?
    In before the usual Horde fans tell you it's perfectly fine because they're scared shitless of being the writers' next target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    I really do not understand why people constantly say this nonsense that UNLIVING IS STRONGER than ALIVE! 11!
    You become stronger than you were if you become a Death Knight (and even here it is a moot point, you could be stronger as a Paladin or Monk or someone else in life) or a lich. But do you really believe that when an ordinary Stormwind soldier is resurrected as a skeleton, he will become stronger? Without flesh? Without the same speed, strength and impact force? If the Lich King gives Galakrond some kind of huge increase in strength, he may and will be stronger than he was in life, but he will not become stronger simply from the fact that he becomes a skeleton.

To think that the Aspects will have at least some problems with Galakrond even if Arthas strengthens him is simply not knowing the lore.
    i was, obviously, not talking about just random ass skeletons or zombies, i was precisely talking about the superior forms of undead. lthe same amount of power up from a norrmal human to a death knight.

compare sindragosa or the other dragon, they became stronger as undead dragons

i was, obviously, not talking about just random ass skeletons or zombies, i was precisely talking about the superior forms of undead. lthe same amount of power up from a norrmal human to a death knight.

compare sindragosa or the other dragon, they became stronger as undead dragons
    I really don't understand how you defined that. We know that Sindragosa was personally commissioned by the Lich King, but where did you get the idea that all undead dragons are stronger than their living counterparts? I also have no doubt that the living dragon will win the fight against the dead dragon. For example the red dragon and Emberwyrm. A living red dragon will have the advantage of scales (rather than bare bones) and can still use Life.

I really don't understand how you defined that. We know that Sindragosa was personally commissioned by the Lich King, but where did you get the idea that all undead dragons are stronger than their living counterparts? I also have no doubt that the living dragon will win the fight against the dead dragon. For example the red dragon and Emberwyrm. A living red dragon will have the advantage of scales (rather than bare bones) and can still use Life.
    i didn't say all of of then, i said sindragosa and the other one that arthas raised back in the RTS, i just don't remember his name

A galakrond buffed by undead, when we didn't even know the extension of his potential when he was living is world ending threat.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-07-20 at 06:26 PM.

i didn't say all of of then, i said sindragona and the other one that arthas raised back in the RTS, i just don't remember his name

A galakrond buffed by undead, even we didn't even knew the extension of his potential when he was living is world ending threat.
    He was a threat to the end of the world when the Guardians did not want to do anything and the Aspects did not exist. Arthas was a threat to the end of the world, but he was stopped by the Alliance and the Horde. Deathwing was a threat of the end of the world, but he was made by the Aspects and Thrall. Do you think that if Arthas resurrects Galarconda he will win immediately or what? Any Aspect will easily destroy Galakrond.

He was a threat to the end of the world when the Guardians did not want to do anything and the Aspects did not exist. Arthas was a threat to the end of the world, but he was stopped by the Alliance and the Horde. Deathwing was a threat of the end of the world, but he was made by the Aspects and Thrall. Do you think that if Arthas resurrects Galarconda he will win immediately or what? Any Aspect will easily destroy Galakrond.
    i didn't "he will win immediately" but he will sue be one hell of a villain, and not, no aspect would destroy him, imagine DW levels of power of more

i didn't "he will win immediately" but he will sue be one hell of a villain, and not, no aspect would destroy him, imagine DW levels of power of more
    Once again, all Galakrond has is size. This does not in any way place him on the level of Deathwing (or higher). Deathwing could change the landscape of the planet, create and destroy mountains. He literally manipulated things (as I said, he created and destroyed mountains) more than Galakrond with his magic. Alexstrasza and Ysera will have no problem with Galakrond at all due to the fact that they wield the power of Life. In the Emerald Shrine of the Dragons, there is a spell that instantly turns into dust any undead that serves Arthas. Do you think that if Ysera personally decides to fight, she won't do anything to Galakrond? And I'm also confident that Malygos and Nozdormu won't have any problems either. Mannoroth was larger than Azshara, but his power level was clearly lower. So I have no idea what you are trying to prove at all.

Let's drop the "Which Dragon is Stronger" tangent and return to the original topic at hand, as there's already a new thread to discuss Galakrond vs. whatever else.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead