Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    considering Josh admitted to it and method admitted to knowing that it happened, It's safe to not call it "allegations" when it's just facts at this point. Josh sexually assaulted a girl and treated her like shit on stream, method knew and hid it cause they wanted his heals.
    damn is that real life?

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Jesus were like 50 tiers in and people are still going on with this type of ignorance lmao....if a fight takes Limit more than 1 week its not an encounter possible for 99% of guilds, its that simple. You think blizz designs a raid for 2 guilds only?
    Most guilds aren’t going to be on the last boss in the first month or two anyways. Let the really good guilds have a challenge, then nerf it once a handful of them have defeated it like they used to.

Yogg 0 Keeper and Lich King Heroic went months before being defeated. Even a more recent one Uunat Mythic was a near 800 pull boss.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-07-05 at 03:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    No, but really... kind of hoping EU wins this time. An Echo doesn't always need to come in second. :^)
    Well given they are the majority of players from Method, at least they can claim they are the first world first raiding guild to openly defend pedophiles (i.e.: MethodJosh) and abuse those who brought sexual harassment claims against their leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Anyways, as Preheat is my favorite player I will likely be rooting for <Limit> this tier.
    I don't know how anyone can like Preheat after he tried to abuse a smaller content creator for having a similar name (Preheat vs Preheet), including making legal threats.
    Last edited by Magical Mudcrab; 2021-07-05 at 03:17 AM.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Well given they are the majority of players from Method, at least they can claim they are the first world first raiding guild to openly defend pedophiles (i.e.: MethodJosh) and abuse those who brought sexual harassment claims against their leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how anyone can like Preheat after he tried to abuse a smaller content creator for having a similar name (Preheat vs Preheet), including making legal threats.
    Is this really the thread for this?
    Not to play this horrible and petty shit down somehow but it's also been discussed to death already.
    (Also i think at least preheat got what he deserved, he kinda fell down in popularity quite a bit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Can we let the MethodJosh thing go? Not because it's not important, not because it doesn't matter but because it's already been discussed a million times in a million different threads and the conversation generally goes nowhere. Bad shit happens and accountability is absolutely the correct thing to ask for but asking for it every. single. time. anybody mentions Method or Echo is just dragging an already extremely dead horse out for another round of flogging.

Can we let the MethodJosh thing go? Not because it's not important, not because it doesn't matter but because it's already been discussed a million times in a million different threads and the conversation generally goes nowhere. Bad shit happens and accountability is absolutely the correct thing to ask for but asking for it every. single. time. anybody mentions Method or Echo is just dragging an already extremely dead horse out for another round of flogging.
    Fairly confident they do it on purpose, most of this forum is just shitposting in general nowadays.

Dead game, world's first is now meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Dead game, world's first is now meaningless.
    A dead game which had over 100,000 unique viewers of the last two RWFs? You okay pal?

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Most guilds aren’t going to be on the last boss in the first month or two anyways. Let the really good guilds have a challenge, then nerf it once a handful of them have defeated it like they used to.

Yogg 0 Keeper and Lich King Heroic went months before being defeated. Even a more recent one Uunat Mythic was a near 800 pull boss.
    again, Yogg 0 lived because no one but Stars was even trying it and when they showed how to do it everyone else copied it and managed it in short order.
    Yes Yogg 0 doesn't easy but it was not some impossible feat once the tactic was discovered.

And LK-H survived because ICC was HEAVILY time gated and had limited attempts. Its is no way comparable to current raiding.

I don't think Uunat is something to strive for, a raid so difficult and on the heels of another hard fight (Jaine) most didn't even bother to try. Crucible of storms was a failure.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

A dead game which had over 100,000 unique viewers of the last two RWFs? You okay pal?
    Think you added too many zeros.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Think you added too many zeros.
    No, I didn't. Both the RWF in Ny'alotha and Castle Nathria reached upwards of 100,000 unique viewers.

https://dotesports.com/streaming/new...oost-on-twitch

https://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-wa...id-world-first

It is absolutely appropriate to bring it up every single time. You can't do what these guys did and expect people to let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It is absolutely appropriate to bring it up every single time. You can't do what these guys did and expect people to let it go.
    Oh okay, so what new and exciting evidence do you have to bring to the table that hasn't already been discussed before? What's that? It's nothing? And even if you mention it, it won't have any impact on the outlook of the race or change literally anybody's mind who hasn't already made up their mind? Okay. Cool. Have a nice day then.

Looking forward to this. It's the first time I've been fully able to invest in the world first race since I'm not playing this patch (though I did skip a lot of BfA I just wasn't all that interested in watching at the time), and I'm going to watch all the fights nearly completely blind Thinking Echo will do better than Nathria if they don't spread their resources as thin, but expecting a really interesting race for 3rd/4th/5th as well as the race between the big two.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Damn, Method is throwing money at their WF attempt.

I wonder how much debts would they be in this time? Trillions?

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    I wonder how much debts would they be in this time? Trillions?
    If memory serves, haven't the last few races set the big guns back 250-400m? I'd not be surprised to see half a bil be broken this time by one of them, which would be absolutely insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    If memory serves, haven't the last few races set the big guns back 250-400m? I'd not be surprised to see half a bil be broken this time by one of them, which would be absolutely insane.
    Probably not, there's way less BoEs to buy, no titanforges, no corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Probably not, there's way less BoEs to buy, no titanforges, no corruption.
    250K/500K per Domination socket will add up pretty fast on top of the usual consumable bonanza and such.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    The last few did, but this race is quite different in that you only get 2 slots for BoEs, and a number of classes don't even want them because they overlap Domination slots.
    Sure, a lot will be spent for sure but I don't think it'll be anything like the last two.
    Side note, now that JDance is here the thread can start, just need Taggz and Dossouh and the trifecta will be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    250K/500K per Domination socket will add up pretty fast on top of the usual consumable bonanza and such.
    I expected the prices to be higher for the best domination socket pieces, honestly.