Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Global Pandemic.
    Doesn't magically turn a bad patch into a great patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    Doesn't mean you had irrational expectations for the patch and are feigning disappointment in a desperate attempt to garner sympathy from internet strangers by virtue of having the extremely unique opinion that "new thing BAD."

I'm not disappointed at all. The patch is exactly as shit as I imagined it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I think their WoW community department is more busy reading the official forums, official subreddit, official twitter, official discord, their official facebook, and their official instagram.
    Considering Ghostcrawler himself mentioned the site a few times while he was still with Blizzard, you'd be off the mark on this one.

I am all in for people enjoying the game. That's great.

But people having the need for some reason to say "Thank you Blizzard"... yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by bRighteyez View Post
    Global Pandemic.
    Sub and expansion prices sure haven't decreased though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigma View Post
    I am all in for people enjoying the game. That's great.

But people having the need for some reason to say "Thank you Blizzard"... yikes.
    agreed, BUT! it goes other way around, not liking the game is fine, but making huge issue from every little thing...
    like with the legendary recrafting, people treating it like end of the world when you actualy get the mats for new legendary WHILE getting mats for rank 5...

You guys didn't realize he's baiting and trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    You guys didn't realize he's baiting and trolling?
    Some players do genuinely enjoy the patch. It is possible to acknowledge the extremely long wait and still enjoy the patch for what it is.

I mean honestly, what are we supposed to do about it? Loudly demand that the developers put themselves and their loved ones at risk so we can get content slightly faster the next time humanity faces such an event again?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    You sound like you totally have an own opinion and dont just blabber after other people. Man bandwagons sure are fun!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sub and expansion prices sure haven't decreased though.
    Why would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    The excuse an already bad company gave to save face... Like EA and CDProjekt... COVID isn't responsible for the downfall of an already horrible developing company. The game has been in decline for a while. So unless COVID has been around since WoD, sure, COVID -_-
    We we're talking about time right?

Garbage patch to a garbage expansion lol

Hard disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You sound like you totally have an own opinion and dont just blabber after other people. Man bandwagons sure are fun!
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ne...-of-domination

My opinion is based on the preview we got of this patch four months ago. That screenshot already told me everything I needed to know about Korthia. Presumptuous? Yes, I felt presumptuous all this time. I hoped it would amount to more. But now my presumptions have been confirmed I can't say I'm disappointed.
    Last edited by Ivarr; 2021-07-03 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Considering Ghostcrawler himself mentioned the site a few times while he was still with Blizzard, you'd be off the mark on this one.
    They also have an account here, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    To the haters of 9.1, I don't see where your hate is steaming from at all. Thank you Blizzard. Keep up the good work!!
    In other words, you think your opinion is valid and anyone else's opinion that doesn't match yours is hate.

If you enjoy this lazy patch, all the more power to you. But that doesn't invalidate other people's opinion and facts pointing to one of the most lackluster patches in WoW history.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Why would it?
    Less content and at a more infrequent pace as well as players being hit by the pandemic just as hard.

It's a two-way street.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    What's the point of thanking Blizzard and encouraging them in a place that Blizzard doesn't even know about?
    They started multiple times that they read and monitor mmo-champion and reddit. It would be very weird if they don't. In fact, for people from Europe mmochampion and reddit are the best place to give feedback because the european forums are completely ignored.

People who like the patch also have low expectations in life and are easily satisfied because they are afraid to stand up against something.

Poor humanity.