Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Definitely expected a different OP after calling 9.1 a great patch
    I've always been positive of Shadowlands once it hit beta stage. At first before any of the content was disaplayed [Blizzcon] I was shocked it didn't have a new class or race or whatever but it still delivered. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite expansions.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigma View Post
    I am all in for people enjoying the game. That's great.

But people having the need for some reason to say "Thank you Blizzard"... yikes.
    Sometimes you need a little positivity on the forums, though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Bullcrap, IT jobs are fully doable remotely, covid impact on efficiency should be minimal. If it isn't, your company is junk.
    Of course, that is depending on what area of your job, though.

For example. Most the pandemic for me has been paid vacation because I cannot do my job during the pandemic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    I have been bored for so long, finally looked to come back n get flying at least, my reknown went from 40 to 42 and then I got gated...need 44 to be able to continue...so no flying for me. What about dungeon? I don't even see it nor the raid...in southern part of korthia where I can not even access? I was looking forward to seeing some big city n stuff, but there's our main base, n outside are some...random trees, rocks, n no imagination mobs that just bore me...WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THIS PATCH?...I have absolutely nothing to do until next reset..

Maybe I should start playing classic instead of this nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I have been bored for so long, finally looked to come back n get flying at least, my reknown went from 40 to 42 and then I got gated...need 44 to be able to continue...so no flying for me. What about dungeon? I don't even see it nor the raid...in southern part of korthia where I can not even access? I was looking forward to seeing some big city n stuff, but there's our main base, n outside are some...random trees, rocks, n no imagination mobs that just bore me...WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THIS PATCH?...

Maybe I should start playing classic instead of this nonsense...
    Congratulations, you've figured out that Blizzard time gates content so that you don't do everything in 12 hours then post about how you're "bored" that there's "nothing to do."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Congratulations, you've figured out that Blizzard time gates content so that you don't do everything in 12 hours then post about how you're "bored" that there's "nothing to do."
    I would clear new mythic raid in one day? daymn bro, im even better than i thought! N I would also speed level with flying all my gazillions of alts in that time too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Some players do genuinely enjoy the patch. It is possible to acknowledge the extremely long wait and still enjoy the patch for what it is.

I mean honestly, what are we supposed to do about it? Loudly demand that the developers put themselves and their loved ones at risk so we can get content slightly faster the next time humanity faces such an event again?
    OP is a known troll, that's why I'm surprising people fell for it.

I would clear new mythic raid in one day? daymn bro, im even better than i thought! N I would also speed level with flying all my gazillions of alts in that time too!
    It's been nearly a decade since Blizzard stopped opening Mythic raids the week of a content patch. What planet are you living on?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    OP is a known troll, that's why I'm surprising people fell for it.
    Yeah dude, only on this forum can you post a positive opinion about the game and get accused of trolling. For fuck's sake.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    For example. Most the pandemic for me has been paid vacation because I cannot do my job during the pandemic.
    I'm talking about IT. Which part of IT cannot be done remotely unless your employer still lives in the 20th century?

5+ Year Old Account
    Looks like asmongold is now playing final fantasy xiv, that's how bad it's gotten...

edit: holy shit! his viewercount went from 40-50k to 150k!
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2021-07-03 at 08:49 PM.

I'm talking about IT. Which part of IT cannot be done remotely unless your employer still lives in the 20th century?
    Turns out there's more to running a billion dollar game development company than just having a well-maintained IT department that can work at home. Who knew?

I suspect the problem for Blizzard with WFH was that as soon as lots of game companies were WFH, it became easier to jump ship to another game company located outside the local area.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

It's too early to really say, literally most of the main content isn't out until Tues, but it's not doing anything more for me.

It seems way too similar and underwhelming for me. It still feels very predatory and disrespectful of my time so far.

I'm done with the gear treadmill and there isn't anything else to do in the game really after I beat the new raid and dungeon.

But if you enjoy it, great. I just don't and it seems like a lot of people in the community feel similarly.

5+ Year Old Account
    seven months.
    Last edited by THC BANDIT; 2021-07-03 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    Do you honestly believe no one at Blizzard is aware of the biggest fan site for their game?
    You mean reddit? Cause at this point it's probably reddit

For one thing, physically moving and replacing hardware. For another, pulling cable. Anything physical that involves something more than clicking on "Enable" or "Disable" on remote access software. In places people are still in the office, IT needs to be there too.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

But for real, we've had worse patches. I'm happy with 9.1 so far.
    Yeah I dont get the hate. Its at least middle of the pack of all patches since the start.

Looks like asmongold is now playing final fantasy xiv, that's how bad it's gotten...

edit: holy shit! his viewercount went from 40-50k to 150k!
    Nice, so those who quit FFXIV can now watch him play instead of moving on.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-07-03 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    But that doesn't invalidate other people's opinion and facts pointing to one of the most lackluster patches in WoW history.
    what "facts" would that be please?
    seems like thats YOUR opinion, which you try to push as more than that, something you kinda accuse OP from...

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    What are you saying? Of course Blizzard acknowledges the existence of Wowhead, the biggest WoW fansite, so much so that Blizzard even redirects new players to Wowhead on the loading screen tips. But I was talking about MMOChampion in case you hadn't noticed.
    Ask the people around here, MMO-Champion is the biggest fansite for anything ever and full of the most critical discussion about the game. The reason for this is that MMO-Champion is an elephant graveyard for intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    People who like the patch also have low expectations in life and are easily satisfied because they are afraid to stand up against something.

Poor humanity.
    people who dont like this patch are just jumping on bandwagon as they are not capable of forming their own opinion... poor stupid people...

Yeah dude, only on this forum can you post a positive opinion about the game and get accused of trolling. For fuck's sake.
    I said known, as in: it's not based on this thread only. Work on reading comprehension perhaps?