Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sporting
    Dortmund
    Ajax
    Besiktas

Good draw I guess. Let's go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great draws for United and Chelsea, City is a rough one and Liverpool's looks like hell.

In other news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-58348288 no opinion on this, personally. But if they're confident enough to charge him, then there's likely some pretty damning evidence.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Porto with a tough group, but it's possible. I wanted the challenge, no easy groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Great draws for United and Chelsea, City is a rough one and Liverpool's looks like hell.

In other news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-58348288 no opinion on this, personally. But if they're confident enough to charge him, then there's likely some pretty damning evidence.
    With this and the Gylfi Sigurdson stuff its shameful

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems United got the easiest group of all PL teams (again?). If they don't win that group then I don't even... ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Seems United got the easiest group of all PL teams (again?). If they don't win that group then I don't even... ;P
    With Villarreal as a potential banana skin again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    With Villarreal as a potential banana skin again?
    I mean, if Ole didn't learn from the first bout...

Hopefully get man City in the final so pep can show his genius and play ederson in mid field or something

Yeah considering how we crashed out of CL last year, and the EL fiasco, I wouldn't even bet money on us finishing above Atalanta or Villareal - the latter who literally boned us just a few months ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Yeah considering how we crashed out of CL last year, and the EL fiasco, I wouldn't even bet money on us finishing above Atalanta or Villareal - the latter who literally boned us just a few months ago.
    I wouldn't bet on it either, but will still riot if United don't finish top. My doubt in Ole will be ever growing larger (which, with me, started after the EL final fiasco pretty much).

Ronaldo to City? Their entire bench would walk into the starting 11 of 80% of the PL teams starting to feel the the SPL. Will love to hear his reception at Old Trafford I guess!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure who the United fans would savage more, Ronaldo for joining City, or the Glazers because there's always a way to blame them.

I mean yeah if it was the Ronaldo in 2009 going to Man City that would be something. But does anyone really care where these mega stars go on their last few contracts retirement run?

I'd rather get in Haaland

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I mean yeah if it was the Ronaldo in 2009 going to Man City that would be something. But does anyone really care where these mega stars go on their last few contracts retirement run?

Its certainly not Carlos Tevez level of betrayal but is certainly a show of which team is the big dog these days, I think he might get some shit.

But Dennis Law seems to be forgiven for relegating Man Utd, was that the first time a player didn't celebrate a goal against his old side?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Its certainly not Carlos Tevez level of betrayal but is certainly a show of which team is the big dog these days, I think he might get some shit.

But Dennis Law seems to be forgiven for relegating Man Utd, was that the first time a player didn't celebrate a goal against his old side?
    The Law situation is different. United were in belief that he was in decline and offered him a free to go wherever and City offered him a contract.

Also regardless of the result that day, United were relegated due to other games.

This would be more akin to how Schmeichel tarnished his legacy going to City.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ronaldo already got shit for going to Madrid in the first place, I think there’s too much ‘why tho?’ On this. Maybe if he scores the winning goal in the CL final or whatever. Otherwise it’s just another player past their peak looking for a last big payoff before heading to the US.

15+ Year Old Account
    meh, I personally wouldn't care that much if Ronaldo went to City. As others already pointed out, it's not the same as what happened with Tevez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually on this Ronaldo thing, I'm half expecting a Woodward panic intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Past his prime, yet still scores 30+ goals per season, while other more expensive strikers dream on reaching that (not talking about haaland).
    Ppl saying he's old, but he always delivers every season, no major injuries, so why not.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah Ronaldo is still banging them in, even at 36. Wouldn't say he's fully "past his prime".