Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5 bucks and even then, Netflix is better.

In Relation of Content in Shadowlands it should be free2play.

Quote Originally Posted by WinningOne View Post
    Are you saying that, if you cancelled your WoW account, you would also cancel your internet, electricity, and sell your computer?
    Not at all, rather i would likely use less of all of them, and thus save quite a lot (relative to WoW's price anyhow).
    My gaming computer costed about a thousand, my working laptop about 300, to give an idea of the savings. Granted i play some other games too, but they're often quite old and run just fine on the laptop as well.

Additionally WoW loses much of its replayability whenever it is shitty, making those added costs much higher per month if there is not enough interesting gameplay to keep one interested for more than a few months.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I don't personally care about the sub cost right now. I do think they should much more clearly state what an expansion will contain before release and be legally obligated to stick to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    5 euros for what we get for it right now.

To justify around 15 euros one should get 1) access to the game 2) store currency/other goodies monthly 3) more frequent content updates
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

$0

Clearly the subscription model is not what drives the revenue for wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    I know that everyone here is willing to pay $15/month. (Aside from the gold token subscriptions.)

If you could wave a magic wand, what do you think a WoW subscription should be per month?
    I mean if they kept up with inflation since 2006 it'd be about $20 a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    $0

Clearly the subscription model is not what drives the revenue for wow.
    "Clearly"? Based on what?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they removed the sub I do feel they will go full MTX. So to make a compromise I do feel with how much they are charging for store stuff and the amount of store stuff I would at least say 75% off its current sub maybe like 5.99

When WoW does go free you know WoW is in danger , I think free sub is the last attempt to win back players with most MMO's.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    I mean if they kept up with inflation since 2006 it'd be about $20 a month.

- - - Updated - - -

"Clearly"? Based on what?
    MTX > Sub fee. One sub might pay for a few race changes, maybe a character boost, few wow tokens and offset 20-30 subs that they lose.

TBC Classic 'dark portal passes' at launch alone would've printed more money than any sub is going to bring them.

Subs don't mean shit now. That's why they don't publish them

$15 or less if you're buying package deals for multiple months.

I want to gatekeep f2p players as much as humanly possible. They're significantly more toxic than paying players (who are already plenty toxic) and the lack of upfront investment largely means they don't care about consequences to their accounts.

It would also accelerate already prevalent botting issues in the game.

The game going f2p, which is probably more a question of when than if, will be a major contributor to me quitting altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    $15 or less if you're buying package deals for multiple months.

I want to gatekeep f2p players as much as humanly possible. They're significantly more toxic than paying players (who are already plenty toxic) and the lack of upfront investment largely means they don't care about consequences to their accounts.

It would also accelerate already prevalent botting issues in the game.

The game going f2p, which is probably more a question of when than if, will be a major contributor to me quitting altogether.
    Yeah, gotta echo this one.

F2P has shown me in many games to be a larger downside for MMORPGs. B2P is just on the border but then you get even worse crowded stores and such.

15 dollars is a fine price, and cheap compared to other hobbies available in this world. I would most likely agree more on the sub being separated into two. 10 dollars for progression/main servers, and 5 dollars for Classic servers, and a bundle of 15 for both, of course.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    zero or cancel shop, that simple
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthope View Post
    I know that everyone here is willing to pay $15/month. (Aside from the gold token subscriptions.)

If you could wave a magic wand, what do you think a WoW subscription should be per month?
    It should be divided into several categories:
    1) Old content - free. If you want to earn sub - you should create new content, players would want to play, not some crap, forced by borrowed power systems (old content is dead, when new one is released).
    2) 5$ - outdoor content
    3) 5$ - M+.
    4) 5$ - raids.
    Hardcore guys should pay for themselves, you know.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Never understood why people pay for streaming services.

Every thing that they offer is already available online for free to download.

Now if every streaming services was combined into 1 feee, then maby i'll consider supporting it.

But i don't want like 5 different payments per month.
    I must admit, we sign for too many streaming services, but luckily, three of them are 'free' (included with a huge discount) in our phone plan, so we only pay Disney+ at full price.

I do wish there was a worldwide all-purpose streaming site without region restrictions, but having everything from every market in their catalogue, I'd gladly pay 30-50 dollars for that instead of what we have now.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Every thing that they offer is already available online for free to download.
    Yeah, if you want to break the law… or only watch mainstream trash.

Never heard of any one enforcing such a law, at least not where i live.

So it's safe to assume it has no consequences.
    The only way to download “anything” from streaming services is through illegal downloading. Also, streaming services have shows/movies exclusive to them, such as Netflix Originals.

Never heard of any one enforcing such a law, at least not where i live.

So it's safe to assume it has no consequences.
    I've never heard of anyone having to enforce the law prohibiting bear wrestling where I live, does that mean I should assume it has no consequences?

Downloading is not like Botting or gold buying in WoW, where you can actually be punished for it.

Downloading is safe.

and if you are still skeptical or if your country does extensive data-tracking, just use a VPN
    Promoting piracy is against forum rules.

Blizzard should just follow the ESO model. Subscription lets you do everything. Or you can buy to play certain patches of the game.

Battle for Azeroth, despite the hate (I personally loved it) was worth the $15 a month for me. I played religiously and enjoyed every bit (Varok and Sylvanas' story notwithstanding.)

Shadowlands is a new low for the game, and I unsubbed right from the onset. I wouldn't even pay $10 for it. Maybe $4.99, same price for the Peacock streaming service, or finally make it FTP and add micro transactions like Hearthstone for the try hards. The new slogan should be...

WORLD OF WARCRAFT, PLAY FREE OR TRY HARD with Bruce Willis and Justin Long. Maybe just Justin Long if Bruce Willis is too pricy or doesn't want to do it.