Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    They're really pressed HARD to post something, eh. This kind of behind-the-scenes look would be something I'd expect at the start of an expansion (or leading up to it) - not in the middle of a massive content drought.
    damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Omg who the hell cares? Jizzard really are desperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    that Fem worgen one...

:blush:
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Well, this is the selfiecam of SL.
    This isn't a game update it's just them talking about dev stuff like they do at blizzcons.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    No. Damned if you don't, and damned if you do it wrong.

Don't pretend all posts are equal, and it's just posts vs. no posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Therapist: Furry Orc does not exist. Furry Orc cannot hurt you.

Furry Orc:
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Of all the things to spend time on...

Okay, Blizz... but who asked?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    True. But what he said is also true. Rewriting character creation (again) in the middle of an expansion? Not like there is a huge demand to create new characters these days...

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    True. But what he said is also true. Rewriting character creation (again) in the middle of an expansion? Not like there is a huge demand to create new characters these days...
    this is showcasing what they did for shadowlands launch this isn't a new update.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Would have been an interesting read a year and 4 months ago.

WOW so much waste of time about rewriting character creations.. Wow... nobody asked for that!

And this is why Blizzard is failing. They spend this much time on useless crap nobody gives a f*ck about. Sorry no harm meant to any of the dev's, but this much thought into a piece of the game that does not matter, while the game is so dead I cant even realm hop in Revendreth at 18:30 on EU, cause globally no group is even up....Was doing a farm...

This is a clear example of bloat, and not doing focused work that matters. If Blizzard dev 137 takes a crap it has to be translated to 56 langues, with a focus group and studies...Make fucking games not bloat. Like Blizzard is so rigid in their ways, to slow to move while smaller companies gives updates 3-5 times a year f2play model thats not to crappy to live with.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2021-10-27 at 09:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    so basically model viewer with extra steps

Wait! Wait wait wait WAIT! Wait a damn minute!
    When does my Hunter get a chest piece that looks like a biker vest with my faction insignia on it and a tamed guardian Druid pet?

why a year after? trying to catch new blood?

but where is the boob slider?

"See Everyone, we aren't just removing stuff" "We added stuff last year!"

The first three are the strongest, most understood archetypes. The next three are slightly less strong. For example, someone who’s never played a video game might not know what a Priest does. After that are the hybrid classes, which are more complex.

It’s important to note that this design choice wasn’t about how hard each class is to play, but rather how easy it is to understand the concepts behind what the class is and what they do without the need for additional explanation.

Races are largely an aesthetic choice. We didn’t want new players to worry about racial abilities, so we hid them by default:
    This really seems like a bad idea... The classes they list are those that are traditionally the hardest to play at max level to a high level. It strikes me weird to list the classes based on how recognizable they are to how simple they are to play. Hiding racials also kind of seems like a dick move. You really should present all information to a player rather then sell them the right answer later.

This is nice, but work on fixing the game first.