Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    IS that puppet gov still there? Didn't Georgia actually started thinking about joining NATO due to all this shit?

Oh and Belarus is not really a lesser extent here, seeing form where Russia is attacking.
    They actually applied for membership in April 2008, but then Russia-Georgia war happened in August and occupied Abkhazia so that Georgia won't be able to join NATO.

It's pretty much same case with Ukraine now.

What is sarcophagus? The big dome they placed in past years? Because removing it should not pose much treat, since it was the reactor explosion and exposure that caused irradiation. This shit has been dormant for decades.
    Uh, that's stuff very active still. Is going to be active for many decades to go.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Why does this feel like a copy of how WWII started but with different parties starting it?

Are countries actually going to do something this time?

Sanctions I doubt will do anything.
    I do feel bad about the innocent Russian people being sucked into this bullcrap. Putin needs to go.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that puppet gov still there? Didn't Georgia actually started thinking about joining NATO due to all this shit?

Oh and Belarus is not really a lesser extent here, seeing form where Russia is attacking.
    I haven't heard Georgia trying to join NATO at all. I find that claim to be dubious, but I haven't looked at it for a while.

As far as Belarus, I meant "certain extent" in the sense that the puppet leadership there came crawling to Putin willingly instead if being appointed. Really the outcome is the same, but the path there was a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I haven't heard Georgia trying to join NATO at all. I find that claim to be dubious, but I haven't looked at it for a while.

As far as Belarus, I meant "certain extent" in the sense that the puppet leadership there came crawling to Putin willingly instead if being appointed. Really the outcome is the same, but the path there was a little different.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi...charest_Summit

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    just stop being retarded.
    what the fuck is wrong with you?

first of all, I don't have to listen they will say so directly to you

secondly, really telling you think civil rights is "r******" really speaks well to your character.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2022-02-24 at 06:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we change the thread title now? It happened.

Also can we get a list of the russian troll trash posters so I can put them on ignore. I think I got three of them. No point in listening to their brainwashed views. A mod should probably list them on Page #1 for reference.

Russia also tried to join NATO, twice. Once in 1954, when it was USSR before it formed Warsaw Pact. And one more time in 2000 when Putin just became president.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    what the fuck is wrong with you?

first of all, I don't have to listen they will say so directly to you

secondly, really telling you think civil rights is "r******" really speaks well to your character.
    So, the same way we are very careful not to equate Putin with "all Russians", you might want to not equate all Americans with Trumpkins or Tump's inner circle of apes. But you do you, thank god your opinion doesn't matter to anyone outside Russia.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    Russia also tried to join NATO, twice. Once in 1954, when it was USSR before it formed Warsaw Pact. And one more time in 2000 when Putin just became president.
    No ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...a_joining_NATO

In 54 yes, in 2000, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, the same way we are very careful not to equate Putin with "all Russians", you might want to not equate all Americans with Trumpkins or Tump's inner circle of apes. But you do you, thank god your opinion doesn't matter to anyone outside Russia.
    where did I do this. I quoted one person who, BTW, has a history of pushing for a second American civil war so they have justification to shoot Democrats. who is strangely espousing the same rhetoric as Trump backing shit heads.

really weird knee jerk response to defend the obvious Putin loving fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    In 54 yes, in 2000, no.
    in 2000 too. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...on-in-his-rule

albeit a bit too audacious and ignorant from Putin's side.

so, yes, I will continue to call out the obvious Putin backing fascists, where ever they come from. sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    in 2000 too. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...on-in-his-rule

albeit a bit too audacious and ignorant from Putin's side.
    So he did not submit an application but wanted to be "invited" so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    So he did not submit an application but wanted to be "invited" so no.
    He did show interest after all.

He told Frost it was hard for him to visualise Nato as an enemy. “Russia is part of the European culture. And I cannot imagine my own country in isolation from Europe and what we often call the civilised world.”
    That was Putin in 2000 before all the colored revolutions started around Russia.

Remember the part when Putin invaded Ukraine when Trump was in office?

Oh wait..

Let's go Brandon.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2022-02-24 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    @Flarelaine

This thread could also probably do with a name change - Whether Russia will attack Ukraine is no longer a hypothetical.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was before Russia invaded...