Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Unless you want them to add even more pronouns which is kinda difficult to accommodate everyones chosen identity.
    Do you genuinely believe they only add this feature that leads to nothing? It's obvious that pronoun is coming, and i just want them to not lock it to your chosen gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's already struggling to remain relevant and compete with rival MMO's and instead of taking a step back and considering where, exactly, things went wrong...it's doubling down on the sort of cheap attempts at virtue signalling that simply isn't all that popular outside of the Twitter sphere. Which, I might add, is neither representative of the LGBT community as a whole, or even anything more than a vocal, bitter minority who simply cannot be pleased no matter how often they are catered to.

I say this as a gay guy myself. Some of my favourite games include Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story and The Witcher 3. All games which didn't have a gay man as the main character (or even present in the game at all in some cases). Yet I was still able to enjoy them.
    Thank you so much for your personal anecdote and speaking on behalf of the LGBT community

imagine being so scared of pronouns you're willing to quit a game you've invested years into, jesus fucking christ you clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Indeed, as it is the MIGHTY BISON they should be compared to.
    That's actually Taunka, not regular Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    IIf you need stuff like this to play the game, then you need to get out of it. Its a game, not real life. This "woke" BS is getting out of hand.
    People have always talked about rrpgs and especially mmos being so great because you can immerse yourself in your own character. For that to be true, what is wrong with this other than it makes you and otherspersonally uncomfortable. Grow up.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    That's actually Taunka, not regular Tauren.
    Oh yeah, taunka exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    I feel truly sorry for normal Americans. You have to suffer through this not only in something as meaningless as a game, but in all of your life.
    My mother grew up in the Soviet Union and this invasion of ideology in all aspects of life reminds me so much of the USSR where everything was infused with ideology.
    Poor you.
    True my guy, everyone knows that what really made the soviet union such a horror was having more choices so people can feel comfortable and like they can be represented.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Comments on this news post are locked." lel, seems wowhead knows how to unlock 3rd gender but don't wants others to share this info.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Probably because like most people who live outside of social media, you are a normal human being who does not make their sexuality the basis for their entire identity and thus could give less of a shit whether the main character prefers to fuck women, men or both. Sadly, people on twitter seem to have nothing else going on for them as human beings.
    Hah. True, I suppose.

I've still yet to see most of the terminology pushed on Twitter show up in the real world, for that matter. Alas, conveniently nobody is allowed to have a proper conversation about such things because it's classed as a 'forbidden topic'. I'd still very much love to see an authentic poll to see exactly how popular such moves would be amongst any game's player base.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    Thank you so much for your personal anecdote and speaking on behalf of the LGBT community
    No problem, given that the LGBT community isn't a hive mind. To think as much would be quite frankly, utterly bizarre.

WoW Community when they don't add squinty eyes to Nightborne so they can play the character they want to play: REAL SHIT

WoW Community when they allow you to change the pronoun other characters address you with so other people can play the character they want to play: I SLEEP

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    True my guy, everyone knows that what really made the soviet union such a horror was having more choices so people can feel comfortable and like they can be represented.
    The USSR was a country where the majority was oppressed by a tiny minority and had to accept that the society was permeated by the ideology of that minority, just as it is happening in the USA now.
    And all in the USSR also happened for the "good of the people".

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Wow, such insecure snowflakes....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    The USSR was a country where the majority was oppressed by a tiny minority and had to accept that the society was permeated by the ideology of that minority, just as it is happening in the USA now.
    And all in the USSR also happened for the "good of the people".
    Oh dear lord....... Please do tell me, what the "U" in USSR stands for.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Yeah, this is clearly worse than cat people.

*sipscoffee*

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Wow, such insecure snowflakes....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh dear lord....... Please do tell me, what the "U" in USSR stands for.
    And the thread flies of the rails. Classic.

Never change, MMO Champion. Never change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing as this was speculative and not confirmed and because gender topics make people a bit foamy so we had to disallow those topics here.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)