Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    The Undead has been fucked over in the same manner. They lost the comfiest city in the game and their whole history and identity have been destroyed. And now some Alliance literal who mary sue bitch will swoop in to be their leader. No respect, I tell you!
    Still better then “choosing renewal”. At least Calia is an “outsider” bringing change, Tyrande got straight up brainwashed into a different mindset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they already do that normally, lol, alliance genocide an entire tauren tribe by bombing then to hell before cataclysm.

Yeah, its always people pointing out that night elves are not nearly in a bad place as people pretend then to be, that don't know about story.

Derail? how pointing out the flaws of this threat(no race had positive devleopment) "derailing"? this isn't the rp forum or an echo chamber

If there is daily threads about other races, like there is about night elves, then i would agree with you
    Its always you, trying to derail, not “people”.

If this thread is so wrong in your opinion you can always make your own or move on.

Also you mean a Tauren tribe in vanilla? Horde by then made it a score even. I am talking about a REAL big deal. A whole “War of Thorns” scale affair.

From first plot point to the last, with every intricacy intact. I would love to have it, it would be incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Night Elves are the second most popular WC3 faction, right behind the Scourge. In 2005, Night Elves were tied with humans as THE most popular race in the game until Wrath, when they were overtaken by the Belves (which were released in BC but took a while to catch up). Today, Nelves are the third most popular race in WoW. And only a handful of other races get as many forum discussion posts as the Nelves. So yes, there really are that many Nelvf fans that flock to this website specifically to talk about Nelves.
    Preach.

Its not some niche race like goblins that has 0.5% of Horde players.

Its Alliances second or third most popular races and first most narratively fucked race in the game. OF COURSE there will be a lot of talk about it…

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    They had the Long Vigil for thousands of years. They literally spent those thousands of years not losing or doing anything until the Legion came back
    They have settlements in Hyjal which is where they are hanging out now tho
    Hyjal isn't that big....it's a very hilly mountain and part of it is a lava pit. I'd almost say the Darkspear have more usable land on their islands and villages than Hyjal, and the Zandalari have a entire continent. The Night Elves were also helping the Gilneans which were also displaced thanks to murder happy Sylvanas

The Darkspear are growing, Zandalari still have their empire, and other Troll tribes are still around with their own lands

The Night Elves were the peak civilization on Azeroth, not since the Black Empire had there ever been a sphere of influence such as theirs...and what are they now? Basically just a bunch of homeless hippies

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Hyjal isn't that big....it's a very hilly mountain and part of it is a lava pit. I'd almost say the Darkspear have more usable land on their islands and villages than Hyjal, and the Zandalari have a entire continent. The Night Elves were also helping the Gilneans which were also displaced thanks to murder happy Sylvanas

The Darkspear are growing, Zandalari still have their empire, and other Troll tribes are still around with their own lands

The Night Elves were the peak civilization on Azeroth, not since the Black Empire had there ever been a sphere of influence such as theirs...and what are they now? Basically just a bunch of homeless hippies

Are you honestly saying that Echo Isles are comparable to Hyjal? A place that barely has one Hold made up of sticks? Then has one useless island since Zalazane's death fucked up the place

The Zandalari does not have one continent, It's an island. A big island if you will. And even then they only inhabit Zuldazar as Vol'dun and Nazmir are not really inhabited by the Zandalari empire.

The Darkspear are stagnant. They haven't expanded since Cataclysm, they only just now appointed another leader after years of nothing.
    The Zandalari are barely an empire now, after losing most of their soldiers and navy in the war
    Most troll tribes do not have their own lands. They were dissplaced by humans and elves. Dwarves sometimes. Hell, most tribes were killed off by both factions.

The Night Elves were the most expansive civilization on Azeroth, yes. Only after killing off said trolls
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2022-01-24 at 12:27 AM.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Its always you, trying to derail, not “people”.
    Nope, as you can see, many people called out the absurdities here, its not just me.
    If this thread is so wrong in your opinion you can always make your own or move on.
    why i need to make a thread to say another thread is wrong? or are you saying i need to make a thread to say my favorite race got the worse?

Also you mean a Tauren tribe in vanilla? Horde by then made it a score even. I am talking about a REAL big deal. A whole “War of Thorns” scale affair.
    What clan or tribe the horde decimated that did not leave any behind?

you know, to count of a genocide you had to systematically kill an entire race or group that have their own individuality and uniqueness, the stonespire tribe was their own ancient tribe that was wiped out.

In wow every race is killed by the hundreds by the other side, it happens all the time, the horde prob lost more people killed by malfurion alone than the ones who burned in teldrasil.

Preach.

Its not some niche race like goblins that has 0.5% of Horde players.

Its Alliances second or third most popular races and first most narratively fucked race in the game. OF COURSE there will be a lot of talk about it…
    While is funny to say just because they have more players they deserve more than other races, being most played doesn't not rly give a free pass to flood the same subject, all the time, like it will reach blizzard ear, and there isn't "a lot to talk" teldrasil was talked to death already, the situation with the renewal with Tyrande was already talked too, and no one liked, everyone agree is bad writing, just like we had since wod, whats left to talk about?

And yeah, not nearly the most "narratively fucked race", not even in the alliance.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-01-24 at 12:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Are you honestly saying that Echo Isles are comparable to Hyjal? A place that barely has one Hold made up of sticks? Then has one useless island since Zalazane's death fucked up the place

The Zandalari does not have one continent, It's an island. A big island if you will. And even then they only inhabit Zuldazar as Vol'dun and Nazmir are not really inhabited by the Zandalari empire.

The Darkspear are stagnant. They haven't expanded since Cataclysm, they only just now appointed another leader after years of nothing.
    The Zandalari are barely an empire now, after losing most of their soldiers and navy in the war
    Most troll tribes do not have their own lands. They were dissplaced by humans and elves. Dwarves sometimes. Hell, most tribes were killed off by both factions.

The Night Elves were the most expansive civilization on Azeroth, yes. Only after killing off said trolls
    Blame the Devs that they don't bother to make the islands bigger, unless you're telling me the Darkspear were fighting for years just to reclaim a few huts? When Sen'jin had more property on it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Blame the Devs that they don't bother to make the islands bigger, unless you're telling me the Darkspear were fighting for years just to reclaim a few huts? When Sen'jin had more property on it
    Blame the Devs that they don't bother to update Hyjal then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Nope, as you can see, many people called out the absurdities here, its not just me.

why i need to make a thread to say another thread is wrong? or are you saying i need to make a thread to say my favorite race got the worse?

What clan or tribe the horde decimated that did not leave any behind?

you know, to count of a genocide you had to systematically kill an entire race or group that have their own individuality and uniqueness, the stonespire tribe was their own ancient tribe that was wiped out.

In wow every race is killed by the hundreds by the other side, it happens all the time, the horde prob lost more people killed by malfurion alone than the ones who burned in teldrasil.

While is funny to say just because they have more players they deserve more than other races, being most played doesn't not rly give a free pass to flood the same subject, all the time, like it will reach blizzard ear, and there isn't "a lot to talk" teldrasil was talked to death already, the situation with the renewal with Tyrande was already talked too, and no one liked, everyone agree is bad writing, just like we had since wod, whats left to talk about?

And yeah, not nearly the most "narratively fucked race", not even in the alliance.
    And same amount of people supported it, so here you go.

Your whining under every whine post is even worse then whine posts themselves, lets be honest here.

If someone wants to make a post, and its not against the rules, then they have a right to post.

If Sylvanas died, or loyalists didnt got their own plotline they wouldnt have shut up either. Some of them didnt shut up anyway, aka Grazrug/Erevien.

The fact you eventually got what you want - absolution for Sylvanas and etc, does not mean others get what they want.

And nobody will “stay quiet” for your convenience. If it bothers you so much - just ignore the posts.

So should the taurens, yet, alliance demolished the taurens way worse than the horde did to night elves, as you know, the night elves won in the end, the taurens raised a wall to hide.
    Where? I didn’t remember that.
    And yes conquered by outsider after many battles with higher technology. Here its not true. And it not about they win or not, they showed incompetent in there own land and the horde superior they always used that way and the elves just win not because get help, but they get help from the new high king bullshit, who need more development.

How people feel about the Night Elves and somehow Tyrande is making a cameo in 9.2 even though the previous video showed the issue resolved.

Me, keep asking about the Arbiter that I loved and expressed fervently (maybe go check out pictures I posted on this forum for confirmation) before the expansion even launched and see or hear no changes..

Edit: I will go dig it up.

Make an attempt to listen to women..what a lie.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2022-01-24 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post

How people feel about the Night Elves and somehow Tyrande is making a cameo in 9.2 even though the previous video showed the issue resolved.

Me, keep asking about the Arbiter that I loved and expressed fervently (maybe go check out pictures I posted on this forum for confirmation) before the expansion even launched and see or hear no changes...
    What issue was resolved? Just saying “renewal” does not resolve anything. Its like shouting “water” in the desert, you will not get less thirsty for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    And yes conquered by outsider after many battles with higher technology. Here its not true. And it not about they win or not, they showed incompetent in there own land and the horde superior they always used that way and the elves just win not because get help, but they get help from the new high king bullshit, who need more development.
    If it's the usual whine about the Stonespire, he's referring to a small leveling quest chain in the Barrens. The Stonespire were a tribe of tauren that lived by the Razorfen dungeons. They were canonically driven out of most of their lands by the Razorfen quilboar. A smaller portion of their lands sat on a buried Titan facility, so the dwarves set up the Bael Modan digsite there. The Stonespire supposedly attempted diplomacy which was rejected, so the player is sent in.

In Cata, they expanded on it to include the tauren sending the player and a goblin to blow up the keep, in revenge for Camp Taurajo. The questgiver, Gann Stonespire, dies complaining that his tribe is only a memory, even though the player learns he's incorrect as there are other Stonespire NPCs scattered around.

Where it gets ridiculous is the headcanon claims that Gann was right and the Stonespire are extinct, despite how you deliver a memento to his surviving family. Additionally, the part about the quilboar driving them out of most of their lands is dishonestly ignored to claim Alliance did all of it.

Finally, you'll see claims it was a genocide in a sad attempt to say Alliance is just as bad as the Horde. Not only does Bael Modan not fit the definition of genocide (which Hordies adore quoting when they don't like Blizzard explicitly calling Teldrassil that), it wasn't even purposeful targetting of the Stonespire. The dwarves were only interested in the Titan facility.

Back when Alliance was allowed to be morally gray in vanilla, sure, they did move onto Stonespire lands for their archaeology and refuse to leave when the tauren tried to talk, but you'll find hysterical pearl clutching that the dwarves deliberately set out to create all you can eat steakhouses.

Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

And nobody will “stay quiet” for your convenience. If it bothers you so much - just ignore the posts.
    It's more fun and less effort to shit on threads than to create them, evidently. I've suggested ignoring topics and starting threads, and get nothing but excuses for spewing disturbing hate of real people who like different things than he does.
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2022-01-24 at 06:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

What issue was resolved? Just saying “renewal” does not resolve anything. Its like shouting “water” in the desert, you will not get less thirsty for it.
    Yes having Tyrande completely robbed of her femininity to make men feel more comfortable/writable. Was great character development at the least it was actual development. Compared to a powerful female entity that was never able to have a voice from day one. (that was known to be liked by a female customer) It seems like these fictional characters suffered the same fate to have any type of relevancy in this franchise/universe. Women cannot be taken seriously in this franchise otherwise.

I am tired of this message, more so with all the events transpiring around this company at this current time. I've asked this politely to stop for months now and more progressive, positive behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    If it's the usual whine about the Stonespire, he's referring to a small leveling quest chain in the Barrens. The Stonespire were a tribe of tauren that lived by the Razorfen dungeons. They were canonically driven out of most of their lands by the Razorfen quilboar. A smaller portion of their lands sat on a buried Titan facility, so the dwarves set up the Bael Modan digsite there. The Stonespire supposedly attempted diplomacy which was rejected, so the player is sent in.

In Cata, they expanded on it to include the tauren sending the player and a goblin to blow up the keep, in revenge for Camp Taurajo. The questgiver, Gann Stonespire, dies complaining that his tribe is only a memory, even though the player learns he's incorrect as there are other Stonespire NPCs scattered around.

Where it gets ridiculous is the headcanon claims that Gann was right and the Stonespire are extinct, despite how you deliver a memento to his surviving family. Additionally, the part about the quilboar driving them out of most of their lands is dishonestly ignored to claim Alliance did all of it.

Finally, you'll see claims it was a genocide in a sad attempt to say Alliance is just as bad as the Horde. Not only does Bael Modan not fit the definition of genocide (which Hordies adore quoting when they don't like Blizzard explicitly calling Teldrassil that), it wasn't even purposeful targetting of the Stonespire. The dwarves were only interested in the Titan facility.

Back when Alliance was allowed to be morally gray in vanilla, sure, they did move onto Stonespire lands for their archaeology and refuse to leave when the tauren tried to talk, but you'll find hysterical pearl clutching that the dwarves deliberately set out to create all you can eat steakhouses.

Hope this helps.
    Oh thx, i remember now. Yes dwarfs do that sadly and its true they finished what the pigs started. But that not that bad like the horde invade ashenvale from vanilla to retail time. And Camp Taurajo is a camp, not village, no city nor a region. Its a camp not less not more.

Oh thx, i remember now. Yes dwarfs do that sadly and its true they finished what the pigs started. But that not that bad like the horde invade ashenvale from vanilla to retail time. And Camp Taurajo is a camp, not village, no city nor a region. Its a camp not less not more.
    And on the topic of Taurajo. At the same time Horde destroyed two Alliance settlements, Soutshore and Silwerwind Refuge, in both cases they did so without warning, maximised civilian casualties and then purposefully pursued the survivors. In case of Silverwind they also left the corpses to rot after they occupied it “to send a message”.

So yeah, fuck Taurajo, it was such a pile of nothing compared to those two incidents and yet Alliance fans only mention Soutshore and not nearly as often as Taurajo.

And on the topic of Taurajo. At the same time Horde destroyed two Alliance settlements, Soutshore and Silwerwind Refuge, in both cases they did so without warning, maximised civilian casualties and then purposefully pursued the survivors. In case of Silverwind they also left the corpses to rot after they occupied it “to send a message”.
    Yes, it’s shocking, but at the same time is nothing, because orcs done it so whatever. They can do anything.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every day an elf thread in this forum to talk about the same thing, there isn't supposed to be a megathread to people talk about this if the subject is always the same?

Like, do you serious think, this only happen to nigh elves? there is literally no positive development for any race since mop, wow changed their design of writing/story to not care about races and factions and only focus on NPCs
    And you are not a biassed orc player at all, right?

Look, literally no race suffered what night elfs suffered. This is obviously nonsense and hopefully the new people will fix it. Whatever Blizzard internal issue caused it, it is bad for the game and it is bad for all players. Horde or Alliance, you should never hope bad for the oter faction. At the end, they are both the exact same: World of Warcraft.

Yes, I agree that, since MoP race development has become... rather non existent. All they care about is fucking M+ and giving players as much satisfaction as possible and the store. Feels like the game became a seasonal game ever since Legion ended to be honest and it applies to all areas of the game. BUT, still, the whole topic of night elfs is huge. Far bigger than any other issue in the game right now. They have literally wiped a race for no reason and they left little room to recover...

All players should be concerned. Also Orc players... I wonder, how many threads would you have started if it would be orcs instead of night elfs on this pickle...?

Kaldorei got a shorter stick for sure. However, the Kalimdor book shows them mustering enough force to field commandos able to challenge for territories and that are especially lethal to the Horde - which is not surprising.

What is surprising however is how we're still unable to come to a consensus about this whole thing. Yes, it's a tragedy that Tyrande and Elune got utterly wasted in 9.1. However, meager as it is, Night Elves have at least some semblance of spotlight and identity cast upon them still.

Orcs have no leaders, Goblins have no directions, Forsaken are a mess, Thrall is going senile.
    The rest of the Alliance cast is not in a better place either: Dwarves are straight up absent from whatever is not token representation via either of the Bronzebeard, Draeneis have their capital somewhere in space, Ren'doreis are a meme, and to top it all off Gnomes are still trying to claim Gnomeregan. A dungeon containing as many polygons as any given armor set produced since Legion.

It speaks volumes that any sensible faction war event worth discussing happened in the early 10s. Sure, Teldrassil has been an enormous inciting incident, but it's literally shock value cheap heat with such little substance behind it that leaves the whole thing hollow.

The current writing team has issues tying the burning tire that's the lore past Legion all together in a cohesive manner. And as much as I'm not a fan of their work, I sure hope they're able to leave this whole old baggage behind and go towards their own direction. For which I have literally no hope of decency, but at least there won't be any long standing beloved characters being further spoiled.

The good thing is that this version of Activision Blizzard was bought by Microsoft a company who cares about the quality of their games. Considering the fantastic work they did on their Age of Empires Remaster games which was the complete antithesis of the shitty Warcraft 3 Reforged I would say that the new team will fix the BS the old team left. That means that we can hopefully see actual consequences on the game, no more Alliance shitting and Horde favoritism, no more Night Elft shitting and if they want to make a faction war at least do it like Warhammer Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    The good thing is that this version of Activision Blizzard was bought by Microsoft a company who cares about the quality of their games. Considering the fantastic work they did on their Age of Empires Remaster games which was the complete antithesis of the shitty Warcraft 3 Reforged I would say that the new team will fix the BS the old team left. That means that we can hopefully see actual consequences on the game, no more Alliance shitting and Horde favoritism, no more Night Elft shitting and if they want to make a faction war at least do it like Warhammer Online.
    We have hope.

7+ Year Old Account
    And same amount of people supported it, so here you go.
    Your whining under every whine post is even worse then whine posts themselves, lets be honest here.
    If someone wants to make a post, and its not against the rules, then they have a right to post[/QUOTE]

"the same amount", sure, but then you agre this is a "whining" thread?

Flood and spam should be against the rules
    If Sylvanas died, or loyalists didnt got their own plotline they wouldnt have shut up either. Some of them didnt shut up anyway, aka Grazrug/Erevien.
    one wrong doesn't make two rights;

The fact you eventually got what you want - absolution for Sylvanas and etc, does not mean others get what they want.

you still keep acting like this is a matter of alliance and horde, when i literally advocating for the other alliance races who get more shit than the night elves, but apaprently, since they are not "most playable" they don't matter

You don't remember, yeah, like i said, people who complain like this only see their own side, playing the expansion to know how things happened, and the aftermatch.

Being pushed back by a superior force is not "being incompetent", Elves are people who fight on trees with magic, they are not an organized army build for war with advanced weaponry, if anything they endured more than any other race did, against all odds, showing they are literally, the opposite of incompetent.

To compare, stormwind got demolished by the orcs back in the Wc1, and the alliance almost lost in wc2.

You are thinking the cataclysm thing was only orcs, but it wasn't, it was a horde attack, all races working against elves alone, they logically would need help of their allies, because they could not stop the horde army alone, thinking they should is completely bananas, there is no reason and logic in that, game is made of alliances, no race win alone, the very first reason night elves joined the alliance is to get support to drive the warsong clan out of ashenvale.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    And you are not a biassed orc player at all, right?
    No, as you can see, i talked about many races who got worse, including races inside the alliance.
    Look, literally no race suffered what night elfs suffered.
    >blood elves
    >gnomes
    >trolls
    >lordaeron people
    >guilneas
    >orcs
    >draeneis
    >taurens

All those suffered much more in their entire existence, suffered genocide, corruption, enslavement, etc, etc.

Appeal to emotion is not an argument,
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-01-24 at 12:33 PM.