10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I saw mention of rushing plays and such, so I assumed we're talking all time horror shows.
    Just wanted to clarify my post
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I don't think we need sensors. Just need cameras + AI. If you have multiple cameras on the ball, you can precisely map exactly where the ball is at an exact moment. E.g. if the player is reaching for the goal line and trying to determine if the knee is down before crossing the plane.

But the NFL doesn't want that. They always want a human element able to change the course of the game. Same with the MLB with reports of the robo zone not being considered for the majors.
    I don't think there can be enough cameras to find the ball in a pile of humanity on some of those goal line plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I don't think there can be enough cameras to find the ball in a pile of humanity on some of those goal line plays.
    Those will be IDFK plays even with that system. They'll never add sensors though. Using cameras would be a middle ground.

Also irks me how when a punt goes out of bounds, its essentially the ref running up to where he thinks it went out of bounds. Theres no way a ref at the end zone can see where that ball went out of bounds and be accurate.

Also irks me how when a punt goes out of bounds, its essentially the ref running up to where he thinks it went out of bounds. Theres no way a ref at the end zone can see where that ball went out of bounds and be accurate.
    As far as punts go the ref running up the field is using the assist from another ref who was near the kick and they are working together. I still think that is also a terrible fucking system and makes me wonder how many hidden yards are gained or lost by such a stupid system.

- - - Updated - - -

2 games 2 TDs for Shaheed. I dunno much about that rookie but damn he's making an instant impact on this team.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally getting Hill involved in catching passes. Saints have had some huge plays and three great drives (one ending in a terrible INT by Dalton).

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go yet another play that could use chips in the ball to help the camera. Because holy crap that was close. It sure looked like the ball was being jarred loose before it crossed. Really close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, a weird goal line play that we only have one partially blocked camera angle of the ball.

Wow that missed low block call, that makes it sting even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, a weird goal line play that we only have one partially blocked camera angle of the ball.
    Cameras and human judgement are all we need to get the right call. Oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first sporting event I've watched in a week, please be gentle you garbage referees.

Edit - Ughhhhhh
    /s

Oh god just give the Cardinals 7 free points why don't you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Edit - Ughhhhhh
    I know right. Well the missed XP helps a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right through his hands and off his face, sure is nice missing all our receivers for the 20th game in a row.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints have to win so they can fulfill the dynasty of beating every bird team in a single season.

15+ Year Old Account
    That shot of dalton rolling his eyes while the cb is in the background flipping into the end zone is hislarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Dalton...
    /s

Well two Taints in the game from Dalton. 3 picks, 14 points for the Cardinals. Can we get a QB that doesn't suck plz?

15+ Year Old Account
    Oof. Go back to giving it to kamara.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Good thing the Saints have their first round pick to look forward to...ohwait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Well two Taints in the game from Dalton. 3 picks, 14 points for the Cardinals. Can we get a QB that doesn't suck plz?
    I guess we get... Taysom?
    /s

The problem with Dalton and the Saints is when they go in 2 minute situations or trailing with little time left on the clock then you hardly see the ball in Kamara and Taysom Hill's hands.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we get... Taysom?
    I just want him in the game 24/7 on offense.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah the surrender offense. Great. Can't turn it over that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    HAHA someone put some bad voodoo on the team mid 2nd

Nice 5 TD game from Dalton. Didn't know you were allowed to score points on Thursdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Nice 5 TD game from Dalton. Didn't know you were allowed to score points on Thursdays.
    5 TDs and a field goal taken away from the Saints on his first INT. Great game.