10+ Year Old Account
    Only the Raiders could be losing to the Jeff Saturday Colts.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

So the Raiders manage to super Raider it and lose to a Jeff Saturday coached team. How fucking weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    If they did conference wide standings, the NFC East teams would be in first, third, fourth, and eighth out of sixteen. NFC is real bad this year.
    Meanwhile the top 2 teams in the NFL are NFC, including one that just beat one of the SB favorite AFC teams.

I'm for real at a loss for words. The Bills have fallen apart since our bye three weeks ago, and but for a Packers team also falling apart, we'd be 0-3 in those three weeks.

Coincidentally, I also caught COVID during the KC game so my last month has been shitty too, so it's all coming up Milhouse over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    So the Raiders manage to super Raider it and lose to a Jeff Saturday coached team. How fucking weird.
    I can't even say we're tanking because there's not exactly a single draft pick that would save the team. They're just bad.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I can't even say we're tanking because there's not exactly a single draft pick that would save the team. They're just bad.
    Yeah my team's in the same boat. 1-4 in the last 5 games with that one win being a 24-0 shutout of the Raiders. The future doesn't look wonderful either as the team traded away next year's first and looks lost at coach AND QB. Not a good spot.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm for real at a loss for words. The Bills have fallen apart since our bye three weeks ago, and but for a Packers team also falling apart, we'd be 0-3 in those three weeks.

Coincidentally, I also caught COVID during the KC game so my last month has been shitty too, so it's all coming up Milhouse over here.
    I feel like there is an "easy" fix to this. Allen needs to stop doing retarded shit in the red zone and the defense needs to stop getting/being injured. Simple enough.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

15+ Year Old Account
    What kind of sense memory do the packers have as a team that makes them horrible against the run regardless of personnel/coaches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Why would Mike McCarthy go for it on 4th down in FG range when they didn't need a TD? That is a Nathaniel Hackett level call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Why would Mike McCarthy go for it on 4th down in FG range when they didn't need a TD? That is a Nathaniel Hackett level call.
    Well, credit to McCarthy, he knew what was on the other sideline and that scoring a FG would not be enough most likely. I actually understand the logic on this one, even if it worked out badly in hindsight.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still don't think the Packers can put a game like that together regularly enough to land a winning record. But at least we're starting to see what pieces they have (and what veterans should probably be cut), and beating McCarthy is always good.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Why the fuck would you huddle and I'm confused why they even went for it. 3 timeouts left, punt the damn ball away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a pull a Logwyn :P

"If the playoffs started today, the New England Patriots would be in as the 7th seed."

Infact, the WHOLE AFC East would be in, which would probably be a first since reallignment in 2002.

Unfortunately the playoffs do NOT start today but at least I can say that the Patriots were in playoff position past the half way mark of the season.

Not bad!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see Aaron Rodgers dad-dicked the Cowboys, as is tradition.

I hate seeing players Saints didn't keep shine as much as they are of late, CJGJ 6 ints on the year. I get why he isn't there cause he was doing a hold-in and wanted a new contract, wish they gave it to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus great refs, missed a horrible facemask penalty which likely ends up in a fumble turnover.

10+ Year Old Account
    How could they've missed one of the most obvious facemasks ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    How could they've missed one of the most obvious facemasks ever?
    Old. Slow. Not enough refs in key spots. No skycam being used to catch obvious misses. Not challengeable. Etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never expected the Eagles to get 17-0 but Washington giving them their first L is quite surprising.

A nice 'makeup' call on on offensive PI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Jesus great refs, missed a horrible facemask penalty which likely ends up in a fumble turnover.
    And 3 points for free, and game-changing. It would be awesome in my lifetime if there were ever real consequences to NFL refs being flat out incompetent at their job. Not gonna hold my breath.