Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Dragonflight: 5 new zones, 4 leveling, 1 end-game. Technically, 6 zones, as there's a starting zone too. More might happen in a patch.
    Shadowlands: 5 new zones, 4 leveling, 1 end-game. Two more were added with patches.
    Shadowlands had a new starting zone, too, Exile's Reach.
    The fact that nobody making these lists seems to remember that shows how important starting zones are in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Shadowlands had a new starting zone, too, Exile's Reach.
    The fact that nobody making these lists seems to remember that shows how important starting zones are in the long run.
    Seems I forgot that one. Honestly, love that zone, it just, doesn't feel connected to Shadowlands because shadowlands don't feel part of the world at all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    4 is ok. Those zones will be quite big i do preffer 4 big ones than 6 small and clunky :P Im more awared of lack new dungeons like 4 ? Or is it just 4 new in mythic+ rotation ? Im sure dev team is smallest ever thats why the announce was so hmmm cheap and untold.
    Last edited by czarek; 2022-04-22 at 09:53 AM.

I'll wait until I see the zones... "4 zones" describe absolutely nothing.
    15 zones can be as small as 1 zone etc etc.

Their comments about size with dragonflight in mind already makes me think they are bigger... especially vertically. But we won't know until we see it...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    4 is ok. Those zones will be quite big i do preffer 4 big ones than 6 small and clunky :P Im more awared of lack new dungeons like 4 ? Or is it just 4 new in mythic+ rotation ? Im sure dev team is smallest ever thats why the announce was so hmmm cheap and untold.
    its 8 new dungeons, just 4 on m+ for s1 and the other for in s2 (with 4+4 old/reworked)

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    But there are too many of them who continue to pay for this business model, so we are doomed to lazy design, repetitive tasks, recycled content forever.
    It's funny when you think of it. Supposedly me eating the so called trash holds you hostage in the game you don't like anymore, because for some reason you just can't move on. One could never think that by buying a game you enjoy, you can control someone's else life, but here we are! Brilliant Almost a reason enough to buy two copies, while begging Blizzard for even less content. Just to check if it will still work!
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2022-04-22 at 10:13 AM.

Yep, it's standard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    its 8 new dungeons, just 4 on m+ for s1 and the other for in s2 (with 4+4 old/reworked)
    Ok so its not that bad as i though. So prob any brand new dungeon except raid wount happen before season 3. Maybe mega dungeon in S2 and split to m+ on S3 as it is now.

I know it is fun to speculate and bash on blizzard, but at least wait for there is something to see to bash them.

I would rather get 1 good zone than 10 bad/mediocre ones. As someone already said quality > quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Ok so its not that bad as i though. So prob any brand new dungeon except raid wount happen before season 3. Maybe mega dungeon in S2 and split to m+ on S3 as it is now.
    Well since historically mega dungeons were never part of the rotation on release, you'd need that mega dungeon to release in 10.0 to be available as m+ in S2 (which obviously is not the case). So yeah, mega dungeon released in S2 to add to the rotation in S3 makes perfect sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    They've also said that these are the largest zones they've ever created, so it's possible we are getting more with less. Either way, we won't know until Alpha, but I'm sure that won't stop the "Blizzard bad" people from doom saying.
    I can totally see the Azure Span zone being the size of Grizzly Hills and Dragonblight combined. The southern part being the wooden forrest and the snowy part in the northwest (closest to Northrend).

They also said dragon isles are the biggest landmass ever added to the game soooo.... the number is completly irrelevant. In every single way

Honestly I finish leveling after like 3 zones. The 4th zone is kinda a bonus >.>
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if the four zones are bigger, I still would prefer more variety. More zones usually means more diversified storylines.

But I can also kinda understand why they would do just four. They only have to think about 4 environments + it fits the "two dungeon per area" scheme they put forward with Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    classic wotlk will have 10 (ten)
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Hey you're the one who eats up trash and enjoys being taken for a fool.
    But I guess you're the clever one?
    Yea, and my cleverness lies in not caring what you think of my choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    we really need zones like frostfire ridge, which are much larger and empty than this what we got now. I would doubt they will be bigger but they announce dragon flying so in order to make flying nice the zone will have to be big
    They literally said in the announcement that the continent is huge, and that the The Azure Span is the biggest zone they have ever made.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Even if the four zones are bigger, I still would prefer more variety. More zones usually means more diversified storylines.
    Some of the footage shoving one of the zones having multiple biomes, from forests to tundra, so there's a great chance the zones will have diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yup. Blizzard has learned that they can produce less content and still be rewarded.
    Blizzard literally said that the zones are not only quite bigger than your usual zones, but also have a lot of verticality to it, which further adds to the sizes of the zones, and somehow that's less? Do you think having five or six cans of soda is better than having four bottles of soda?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Actually, Blizzard has stated that these zones are going to be much larger, and have a lot more vertical height because of dragonflight. So yeah, it's not a fair comparison.
    This 100%, also the zones are so big you need a flying mount.