10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Having kids is the only thing to truly immortalize you.
    Someone better tell Oscar Wilde that it's his kids that are the reason he's remembered. Rofl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um wrong....

Your kids carry out your legacy, your name, your genes..

That's literally the meaning of life. To reproduce. Why do you think animals and people are so horny.

We're programmed to want to breed.
    Nice of you to tell infertile people they have no meaning in their life.

Again, we're the immoral ones right? You need a long time out to do some self reflection.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I'm not saying your actions don't have an impact in life. But that can only go so far..

Having kids is the only thing to truly immortalize you.
    Again, George Washington is more known than a lot of people who fathered children around the same time.

Hell, if you only have daughters as a man could mean the end of your Y chromosome.

You aren't any more immortalize having children than you are without. Most people I know can't even name one of their great grandparents by name.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

You think murder should be legalized for some guy's sick religiouse autonomy too?
    That's the argument you are making. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    You can't believe that abortion is murder and make an exception for rape/incest without being a hypocrite.
    That's why I said it needs to be within reasonable time. Though I agree it is hypocritical, but rape is not an easy subject. It's a toughy one.

10+ Year Old Account
    A legal ruling based in the morals of life.
    Oh, so you didn't actually read the ruling then.

Because the ruling was entirely about what the Constitution supposedly protects, not a moral judgement.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but we need a womb to get to that point.
    Got it, you don't know the difference between baby and fetus, my bad. By now I do wonder what you do know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    That's the argument you are making. LOL.
    Again how killing some guy different than a 5,month old.. especially when an 8 month old is a no go?

Please answer that

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A legal ruling based in the morals of life. You think murder should be legalized for some guy's sick religiouse autonomy too?
    You think murder should be legalized in the case of rape.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway back on the topic without arguing in circles with Dollar Tree brand Mat Walsh for another sixteen pages:

BREAKING: Clarence Thomas just filed a concurring opinion to Dobbs calling for the court to consider overturning the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and privacy in the bedroom.

Oldish news we touched on a little bit, but I think the absolute stinking depths of this decision and the implication are worth looking at. This goes beyond some old chickenshits deciding that bodily autonomy doesn't matter anymore, which is saying a lot because that precident is still horrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    That's why I said it needs to be within reasonable time. Though I agree it is hypocritical, but rape is not an easy subject. It's a toughy one.
    Do you know how long it takes to prove rape happened? Hint: Often longer than 9 months.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Oh, so you didn't actually read the ruling then.

Because the ruling was entirely about what the Constitution supposedly protects, not a moral judgement.
    Yep, since it isn't explicitly stated in the Constitution, they decided that it goes back to the states. Because you know, since the 14th amendment doesn't explicitly state "bodily autonomy", the states can decide whether or not you have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again how killing some guy different than a 5,month old.. especially when an 8 month old is a no go?
    Because murder and denying someone the use of your body are not in fact the same thing.

Really simple.

Dude by nature a BABY is entitled to use their mother body for survival because that's how life works....

Lol omg again and I'm the degenerate.

It's sad just how brain washed you guys are.
    so a man is entitled to rape a woman because nature gave him too much testosterone and strenght? lol
    i mean, thats is effectively how humanity worked in the past xD
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    God you are insufferable. Glad to know you value abusive shitty parents who beat their kids over the couple that is infertile who are both doctors who save lives every day.

And we're supposedly the immoral ones.
    Lol what???? You know that's not what I mean, sit down...

You may personally believe this, but you know for a fact most red states won't care. If you vote for a republican then you're voting to force rape victims and incest victims to give birth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your kids carry out your legacy, your name, your genes..
    Calm down there Tywin Lannister.

No, the meaning of life is whatever mean I decide my life has. And that meaning doesn't revolve around my genitals. You're reducing women to brood mares. Women are just as capable as men as having whatever meaning they see fit for their lives and whether or not that involves reproduction is their own personal choice.

Women are not walking uteruses.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Because murder and denying someone the use of your body are not in fact the same thing.

Really simple.
    Then why is an 8 month old a no go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Anyway back on the topic without arguing in circles with Dollar Tree brand Mat Walsh for another sixteen pages:

BREAKING: Clarence Thomas just filed a concurring opinion to Dobbs calling for the court to consider overturning the right to contraception, same-sex marriage, and privacy in the bedroom.

Oldish news we touched on a little bit, but I think the absolute stinking depths of this decision and the implication are worth looking at. This goes beyond some old chickenshits deciding that bodily autonomy doesn't matter anymore, which is saying a lot because that precident is still horrifying.
    Again, it's fairly telling that he doesn't mention Loving v. Virginia in said list.

Nothing cures one's impostor syndrome more quickly than looking at how most of our SCOTUS judges are absolutely conceited idiots. Rofl.

A legal ruling based in the morals of life.
    No, based on legal theories. Morality does not come into play here.

You think murder should be legalized for some guy's sick religiouse autonomy too?
    I noticed you didn't actually address anything in my post, and I'm honestly not sure what this strawman has to do with anything other than trying to cover up your lack of argument.