Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    I think this is way too obscene. I bet I will get hundreds of responses that disagree with it, but that’s my opinion and you can have yours. Why is underwear customizable? Who is looking there? Didn’t we recently remove paintings that were too revealing and replace them with fruits? Are we going to accept males with bras? They look like pole dancers. They are deformed in a way that I do not wish to speak about. They look to me like a recolor of a male succubus. I find it irritating.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2022-07-16 at 08:40 PM.

I think dracthyr males look amazing and I can't wait to make one! I can only hope that if/when dracthyr can be other classes, they won't be forced into draconic form in combat outside of using their racials. I really like the wealth of customization the visage form has and would like to remain in it full time. I understand that due to using the draconic rig for many of its abilities that it would be hard to do that as an evoker, but since the other classes don't use the draconic rig there shouldn't be any reason a dracthyr mage or warrior couldn't stay in visage form when fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I think this is way too obscene. I bet I will get hundreds of responses that disagree with it, but that’s my opinion and you can have yours. Why is underwear customizable? Who is looking there? Didn’t we recently remove paintings that were too revealing and replace them with fruits? Are we going to accept males with bras? They look like pole dancers. They are deformed in a way that I do not wish to speak about. I find it irritating.
    "wHy iS uNdErwEaR cUstOmiZable!?!?!"

"I-I don't like the undershirt! If only I could change it!!!"

Critical thinking is at an all time low these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why is underwear customizable?
    So people can customize it for whatever look they are going for.

Who is looking there?
    Literally everyone who is creating or customizing a Dracthyr.

Are we going to accept males with bras
    ???
    It's a cropped undershirt, not a brah.

Jesus.

Formerly known as Arafal

Tonight on Dragon Isle Drag Race.....

garbage like this makes it so much easier to ignore the next expansion pack, thanks for more time and money to spend on more constructive things, Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    Tonight on Dragon Isle Drag Race.....
    Imagine having to edit your poorly thought out one-liner into a different poorly thought out one-liner because it was so bad.

I mean, they ARE warriors…

Quote Originally Posted by allomgie View Post
    I really dislike that they got an 8-pack. That's quite the opposite of bodypositivity and inklusion. The female associated bodytype isn't that muscular to justify some high fantasy reason for them being so surreal muscular. The Blood elves don't look like that, I don't understand their thought process. Every male race has to look muscular to an ridiculous extend.
    Why would a race created entirely to be a military force be swole? Why would they have muscles and the draconic pride to show them off? Is that really what’s confusing you?

Did Deathwing strike you as particularly humble or meek? Does he seem like the type to hide his power out of embarrassment? Why would his creations not look ‘better’ than the other races of the world? Have you seen the drakes he created? Lots of flash on display there.

It all starts to make sense now. The big feature of this expansion is the new flight system. Therefore the title makes perfect sense as; Dragonflight = Drag on Flight

7+ Year Old Account
    This si beyond ridiculous, like, jesus christ, they look awful

And what pisses me off more is how they are not doing other races as visgaes because they are wasting their time and budget doing all this crap, fucking blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoojum View Post
    Why would a race created entirely to be a military force be swole? Why would they have muscles and the draconic pride to show them off? Is that really what’s confusing you?

Did Deathwing strike you as particularly humble or meek? Does he seem like the type to hide his power out of embarrassment? Why would his creations not look ‘better’ than the other races of the world? Have you seen the drakes he created? Lots of flash on display there.
    I get your point, but then tell me, why it only applies to the male associated bodytype? And, don't get me wrong, I don't want them to be fat, just not that anatomically surreal, sixpack would be enough, or, at least, an option at the skin color for less defined muscles.
    Last edited by allomgie; 2022-07-16 at 09:03 PM.

Am i looking at a antifa mugshot?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoojum View Post

is this sarcasm, cause they don't look "swole" at all, maybe they do some crossfit, but they are sad, those guys would look like an embarrasment comapred to his humanoid form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    Why is it black in all the sample pics.
    Someone is trying a bit too hard.
    You have got to be kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is this sarcasm, cause they don't look "swole" at all, maybe they do some crossfit, but they are sad, those guys would look like an embarrasment comapred to his humanoid form.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druvirus View Post
    But .. that's how it works. In game. Dragon visages are of mortals races. Lol. Like, Alexstrasza and Ysera are just elves.
    Then why can't we be gnomes, like chromie, and taurens like ebonhorny, you know, dragons that turn into mortal races?

Instead we are locked to this hot gabage, the "scales" look like feathers, loil, its awful

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    i like how you compltely confirm my point by showing how they are not swole, with a picture out of focus, and also show how out of porportions they are, that small head is ridiculous

5+ Year Old Account
    I think this is way too obscene. I bet I will get hundreds of responses that disagree with it, but that’s my opinion and you can have yours. Why is underwear customizable? Who is looking there? Didn’t we recently remove paintings that were too revealing and replace them with fruits? Are we going to accept males with bras? They look like pole dancers. They are deformed in a way that I do not wish to speak about. They look to me like a recolor of a male succubus. I find it irritating.
    I'll guess it's for transmog reasons.

It gives you more chest options akin to the demon hunter, without needing to pray they'll add gear that isn't strictly all-covering armor or resorting to the low res shirts. Idk about the underwear, it's just for flavor I guess. I'd prefer if we could just hide pants for clipping and etc, but that's me.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why can't we be gnomes, like chromie, and taurens like ebonhorny, you know, dragons that turn into mortal races?

Instead we are locked to this hot gabage, the "scales" look like feathers, loil, its awful

- - - Updated - - -

i like how you compltely confirm my point by showing how they are not swole, with a picture out of focus, and also show how out of porportions they are, that small head is ridiculous
    Nah, they are very clearly on the high end of muscular. Just not orc muscular but far more than the average human male in reality. Or person for that matter.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

How the fuck is that out of focus? This is just really sad levels of desperate deflection. Yes, spoiler alert since apparently you haven't picked up on it at any point in the past 20 years, WoW does not use 1:1 real life human proportions.

You are beyond fucking help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Nah, they are very clearly on the high end of muscular. Just not orc muscular but far more than the average human male in reality. Or person for that matter.
    They... are just elves with another head, they are not "swolle"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How the fuck is that out of focus? This is just really sad levels of desperate deflection. Yes, spoiler alert since apparently you haven't picked up on it at any point in the past 20 years, WoW does not use 1:1 real life human proportions.

You are beyond fucking help.
    wow does not use 1:1 human proportions and yet you are using a human pic to make comparison, big joke my guy

Like, lmao, your own photo refutes you by showing how wide The rock torso and waist are, and the "dracthyr" totally not elf , have a thin waist

I don't even understand why there is a Visage form?
    There seemingly is no option to make a male visage that doesn't look like a dragqueen.
    It just looks awful.

Why couldn't they just let us pick any existing race to use as Viisage form, if it really needs to exists.
    I guess they didn't want Dracthyr form on mounts, but just make a flying "form", like Worgen can run on ground. They have all the animations needed...
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2022-07-16 at 10:01 PM.