Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    They look like crap but whatever. Call me when i can play a goblin dragonish thing and i may try one.

I'm just here for the comments.

What a hideous creature!

Why is it black in all the sample pics.
    Someone is trying a bit too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk3tz0 View Post
    Why is it black in all the sample pics.
    Someone is trying a bit too hard.
    GOTTEM /10chars

Feels like it'll be easy to make a good looking Dracthyr, but hard to make the visage form look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    You can dragonride in Dracthyr form. But yeah, if you want other mounts...have fun!
    If it wasn't on a 5min CD and limited to the base version of the skill, I'd have absolutely no issue with it (though I'd still find it a very dumb thing to enforce on the playerbase)

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    If it wasn't on a 5min CD and limited to the base version of the skill, I'd have absolutely no issue with it (though I'd still find it a very dumb thing to enforce on the playerbase)
    oh shit...didn't know that. Sad.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by druvirus View Post
    But .. that's how it works. In game. Dragon visages are of mortals races. Lol. Like, Alexstrasza and Ysera are just elves.
    Now that you’ve brought this up, it would have been sweet (maybe a big undertaking) if you could choose any race for the Dracthyr. We’ve got examples of BE with Alexstraza, NE with Ysera, Human with Kalecgos/Onyxia/Nefarion, and Gnome with Chromie.
    I get Dracthyr aren’t exactly like normal dragons in WoW, but would have been a pretty nice touch.

This is easily the most aweful looking race Blizz has ever added.

Truly terrible.

Take the whole thing, pour gas on it, light it on fire, then go back to the drawing board and do better please.

fan fiction tier garbage lmao

More reasons to not play dragonflight at all. No thanks...

Not a fan of most of the female faces, but I love most of the rest of the options for both humanoid and dragon forms.

Could we get one masculine variation to the faces? Most of these look very feminine. Even Blood Elf Males have at least one masculine face option. These face options look like the cast of Pose.

Fucking yikes dude. I thought the Drakthyr form was ugly but these are way worse. I'd rather just be a normal blood elf in visage form

So many ugly SOBS...

There is no more /spit but you can still fart on people.........../fart on anyone playing one of these things

I really dislike that they got an 8-pack. That's quite the opposite of bodypositivity and inklusion. The female associated bodytype isn't that muscular to justify some high fantasy reason for them being so surreal muscular. The Blood elves don't look like that, I don't understand their thought process. Every male race has to look muscular to an ridiculous extend.

Blizzard internal communication : any old races that want a new class can **** off. (since monks almost exactly 10 years ago)
    Blizzard internal communication : anyone who likes dragonkin but wants to play any existing classes can **** off too.

Blizzard external communication : "maximum fantasy!" "bullshit lore reasons!"

Blizzard fanboys "omg so amazing!"

Seriously, whoever spun the fact that they don't want to put the resources in to allow for other classes/races for evoker/dracthyr, nice marketing. I'm sure we'll get as many additional races for that class as we've gotten for demon hunters. 6 years since d.h. and that's what we get, just so disappointing

p.s. Also Blizzard - "we want to move towards a world where races can be any class"

right

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    There is no more /spit but you can still fart on people.........../fart on anyone playing one of these things
    Why anyone would do that? Because you don't enjoy new class? You are pathetic.