3+ Year Old Account

Blur baseline for both specs?

Blur being an option for vengeance was really cool to me and I hope they haven't decided to remove that possibility. Anyone know yet whether it's going to be baseline for veng or is it going to be limited to havoc?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    Just Havoc
    Do you know what the reasoning is? I can't imagine DH players had a problem with it. And what they put in place of Blur and its capstone are just ugh.

10% reduced cooldown Inf Strike/Fel Rush? Yawn.
    Collective Anguish is a cool passive but over Blur? Nah.

Both DH specs should be able to most of each other's abilities considering they have little enough to begin with. I don't understand the design philosophy here but I certainly hope they put Blur back in vengeance and get rid of the dumb alternative that adds little gameplay value.
    Last edited by Sagenod; 2022-09-27 at 04:33 AM.

It would be nice to get a blue post about this change. I still dont understand what is the reasoning

It would have been too OP. Having a 50% chance to dodge every minute on Ven along with all the other mitigation talents would have made the spec damn near unkillable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    Do you know what the reasoning is? I can't imagine DH players had a problem with it.
    yeah id imagine Venge DH players not complaining about getting the by far strongest 1 min CD for tanks