Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    And yet the Horde are a bunch of evil assholes even though (for the most part) they was "following orders" too.
    What you quoted meant, "The Alliance will just accept the following orders excuse from the Horde". The Alliance has never had to plead "following orders" as they've never had a Blackhand, Gul'Dan, Doomhammer, Garrosh, or Sylvanas leading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Horde also got Azshara after SoO because after losing a war you are generally rewarded by the opposing party with land.
    That part was always confusing me. Why are people acting that Nelves were occupying this land? All there was a small town with flypath right next to the border of Ashvenvale, majority of this zone was Naga infested. Up in the north were furbolgs, and oddly enough, a Tower with a wizard and his apprentices. This zone was one big mess for years. I'd even say that in Cata situation improved because you can find more nelves in the zone than they were before.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    or how Genn is not even told off for atacking ally during armistice without any provocation whatsoever?
    While I would consider killing someone's son to be provocation, that's irrelevant to the fact that Genn was told off for attacking the Horde during the Stormheim mission. He didn't suffer more punishment than that, but he was at least told off.

Teldrassil and Undercity will both get fresh new homes this xpac.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    While I would consider killing someone's son to be provocation, that's irrelevant to the fact that Genn was told off for attacking the Horde during the Stormheim mission. He didn't suffer more punishment than that, but he was at least told off.
    Ah, but you see, Genn wasn't delivered in chains to Org by Anduin as one of the more... fervent... Horde posters has demanded, so therefore it's not enough. Not that the Horde would ever deliver one of theirs in chains to SW, mind you, but that's more typical hypocrisy.

Horde posters tend to not understand the idea of NOT having an absolute dictator, and that Anduin had no authority for such punishment over an Alliance member state's sovereign. The lecture could only be excused as Genn, acting as a soldier of the Alliance, was reprimanded by his commanding officer, which is exactly how it was framed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    Darnassus is gone and the Alliance is down to 3 cities while horde still got under city?

Theramore is never fixed.

Not even Gilneas is back ingame for the Alliance even if it did happen lorevise years ago?

Will Alliance ever get something?
    Remember it took them 3 expansions to fix deathwings damage on Stormwind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Ah, but you see, Genn wasn't delivered in chains to Org by Anduin as one of the more... fervent... Horde posters has demanded, so therefore it's not enough. Not that the Horde would ever deliver one of theirs in chains to SW, mind you, but that's more typical hypocrisy.

Horde posters tend to not understand the idea of NOT having an absolute dictator, and that Anduin had no authority for such punishment over an Alliance member state's sovereign. The lecture could only be excused as Genn, acting as a soldier of the Alliance, was reprimanded by his commanding officer, which is exactly how it was framed.
    Horde literally organised a local "island sized" war in WoD and people pretend that there was some kind of established peace in WoW after that. The fact Alliance didnt went to war with the Horde on Azeroth for that says more about Alliance commitment to peace than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    That part was always confusing me. Why are people acting that Nelves were occupying this land? All there was a small town with flypath right next to the border of Ashvenvale, majority of this zone was Naga infested. Up in the north were furbolgs, and oddly enough, a Tower with a wizard and his apprentices. This zone was one big mess for years. I'd even say that in Cata situation improved because you can find more nelves in the zone than they were before.
    Nelves never left the zone to the Horde though. Lorewise it was about as "tug of war" as Ashenvale, with goblin port and Gallywix mansion being probably only "safe" zones.

And after SoO Tyrande made a deal with the Horde to withdrew from Azshara in return for Horde leaving Ashenvale for good and forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    Neither did any Horde commander for Horde attacking Alliance in Vanilla, or in WoD or basically any other time when Horde fucken went and killed Alliance or Alliance affiliated people in any expansion. And amount of Alliance members doing that is disproportionately smaller.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Likely many years, no? I guess potentially some Bronze Dragonflight shit could happen and they make it grow much faster, otherwise it should still be a sprout by the time our characters have naturally died of old age.
    Or the druids could just magic their way into making it grow like they did with Tel'drassil

i dunno, of all the elven zones teldrassil was the one that seemed the most elfish to me in a tolkien way i guess. its bad placement made it a deserted capital too i guess. shame. same goes for UC, the only horde capital i liked.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Honestly they should talk to the furblog in grizzly hills maybe they could live there amongst the roots. It would be pretty sweet to have a racial hub in northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    That's more Illidian's fault.
    But it's the equivalent of saying that the Forsaken or the Blood Elves can't claim the land that Arthas took.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    It will take some time, though.
    obviusly, how could we have a WoW story without a 10y cliffhanger XD

Forget Darnassus, make Gilneas a player city. Best looking capital in-game. Darnassus was just a stinking tree that probably smelled like piss from at the Worgen relieving themselves on the side daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    What you quoted meant, "The Alliance will just accept the following orders excuse from the Horde". The Alliance has never had to plead "following orders" as they've never had a Blackhand, Gul'Dan, Doomhammer, Garrosh, or Sylvanas leading.
    The few times the Alliance had something resembling one of those characters, said characters weren't really leading the players, which is kind of unfortunate.

It would've been interesting if the Alliance spent a bunch of time closely working with Archbishop Benedictus, for example, and would do quests for him that got progressively more questionable as Cataclysm went on, before he ultimately went all "THERE IS ONLY POWAGH!"
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Forget Darnassus, make Gilneas a player city. Best looking capital in-game. Darnassus was just a stinking tree that probably smelled like piss from at the Worgen relieving themselves on the side daily.
    The capital of the Worgen is going to smell worse
    Last edited by geco; 2022-11-20 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    The capital of the Worgen is going to smell worse
    Worgen are like dogs. They don't shit where they sleep. They have toilets whereas Darnassus didn't.

Worgen are like dogs. They don't shit where they sleep. They have toilets whereas Darnassus didn't.
    But they sleep in Darnassus

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    The few times the Alliance had something resembling one of those characters, said characters weren't really leading the players, which is kind of unfortunate.

It would've been interesting if the Alliance spent a bunch of time closely working with Archbishop Benedictus, for example, and would do quests for him that got progressively more questionable as Cataclysm went on, before he ultimately went all "THERE IS ONLY POWAGH!"
    Benedictus never led the Alliance. And even in Church of Light he couldnt really DO anything without breaking his disguise so he only "did bad" in the very end right when we whacked him.

Horde has an evil warchief with 10 evil lieutenants and 1001 evil assholes-in-chief in almost every expansion.

As I recall, Gilneas appeared as an 18th century city, which means chamber pots...dumped outside, and streets that are gutted to either side to keep rain water usually mixed with...effluvia drained into a sewer.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    The fuck you talking about?
    Literally none of that happened.
    Ingame? Maybe.
    But in canon lore - Forsaken was drawn back from Gilneas, coming to Ashenvale and further for Horde is death sentence, Shaw and Flynn was in Silvermoon freely in book.
    Both Warfronts was lose for Horde, Arathi was taken from Forsaken forces.
    And you claim is bad. And with that - Durotar is still invaded by Alliance, Barrens too, half of Hillsbrad is taken from Forsaken, Zandalar is in ruin with their king killed for nothing, fleet is destroyed, Vulpera civilians was killed bc some random bullshit reason. Should I continue?
    Last edited by Dancaris; 2022-11-20 at 09:36 AM.