Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Sorry, I need all of it for myself to get through this.
    This one hurts, friends. It hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    So, Thrall on the Blizzcon Keyart has a full render. Is that indicative of anything?

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/...573430/photo/1

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7NwuMXXsAAIxO2?format=jpg&name=medium[img]
    He's probably the protagonist of 11.0. You know, Khadgar style.

5+ Year Old Account
    dwarf raid time

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    dwarf raid time
    We've had air dwarves, earth dwarves and fire dwarves? Water dwarf raid /s (or maybe not)
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Dwarves are Storm/Air themed... Jinyu are water themed... then you lose me with the supposed elemental ideas.

Ogres are rock? And then ???? for fire?

I'm totally alright with a gigantic dwarven complex as an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    We've had air dwarves, earth dwarves and fire dwarves? Water dwarf raid /s (or maybe not)

but with more "YA GOT MY ATTENTION"

7+ Year Old Account

Time for Night Dwelves!

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    What if it's a bait and switch and Blizzard implements Elder Scrolls "dwarves" that are actually a new flavor of Elf

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Time for Night Dwelves!
    the revamp train should be nuked and have dwarves dance around it

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Time for Night Dwelves!
    Did you give a poor dwarf Night elf ears???

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    What if it's a bait and switch and Blizzard implements Elder Scrolls "dwarves" that are actually a new flavor of Elf
    Reverse ES twist: Trolls (and thus Elves) are actually a type of Dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    the revamp train should be nuked and have dwarves dance around it
    Or the train should just crash.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Did you give a poor dwarf Night elf ears???
    Yes.
    Yes, i did!

- - - Updated - - -

I for one welcome our new comrades, the Dwarf'dorei.
    Dwarfborne.
    Children of the Dwarves.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    KEEP IN MIND!

The continent is blocked by storms that NO ONE has ever crossed. So we become storm riders and dive right into the storm. Or we crash land kinda like Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or the train should just crash.
    we can do as you say, but i still want the dwarves around it

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    KEEP IN MIND!

The continent is blocked by storms that NO ONE has ever crossed. So we become storm riders and dive right into the storm. Or we crash land kinda like Pandaria
    i want a scenario where you have to get through a huge storm with your dragonriding gryphon

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    There ya go.
    Wait, Algarian Stormrider? Could that be the gryphon of that texture?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    So does this mean that this leak has more truth to it than we realised?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2641116-Eclipse
    Seems like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This wasn't exactly what I had in mind as this is an entirely different part that's being leaky, and arguably more leaky than the stuff I had in mind/seen. I knew there were some Rumble related things as well as the dynamic flying mount, but definitely did not have these full names for them. The Storm Rider achievements are complete news to me.
    Speaking of datamining and also the spooky gryphon. A while back I tried to use .tools to check the texture blp's for the dragonriding mounts (specifically Highland Drake and Renewed Proto, but all of them seem to do this) hoping to compare them to the gryphon's to confirm that the multiple beaks thing is, in fact, an indication of customization options for different beaks rather than just some weird leftover experimentation outside the mapped bounds of the texture.

But the dragonriding mounts all seem to lack an entry ("0") for their TextureVariationFileData.

Is that because they all have variable skins and pull from multiple texture files depending on what skin color/scale type/patterning you're using? I'm just curious if the dragonriding mounts also have like, a bunch of different snouts per blp.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    Wait, Algarian Stormrider? Could that be the gryphon of that texture?
    Yeah that's what we're figuring.

I'm letting myself get hopeful with this idea of a very vertical city built into a narrow fissure. Would be a pain to traverse on foot but with flying mounts or dynamic flying...would be pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Speaking of datamining and also the spooky gryphon. A while back I tried to use .tools to check the texture blp's for the dragonriding mounts (specifically Highland Drake and Renewed Proto, but all of them seem to do this) hoping to compare them to the gryphon's to confirm that the multiple beaks thing is, in fact, an indication of customization options for different beaks rather than just some weird leftover experimentation outside the mapped bounds of the texture.

But the dragonriding mounts all seem to lack an entry ("0") for their TextureVariationFileData.

Is that because they all have variable skins and pull from multiple texture files depending on what skin color/scale type/patterning you're using? I'm just curious if the dragonriding mounts also have like, a bunch of different snouts per blp.
    I'm assuming you are looking at CreatureDisplayInfo which won't have much for those mounts as they are basically character models and using the character customization system. They do indeed combine various textures on top of their base textures based on what customization options are selected. You can look through the various ChrModel and ChrCustomization* DB2s (although do that on supported tools that have modern data) to tie all that together.