The zone itself seems quite stable for what it's worth

Quote Originally Posted by inferis-culex View Post
    They should do WoW 2 with Unreal engine 5.1, cartoon style like now is shit. Mostly singelplayer so all can play.
    or you could just go and play other game instead of suggesting changing wow into one...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by geusk View Post
    Made an account to post this here, there is this leak from a year ago, witch is kind of accurate, but not exactly. Example he predicted white transmogs.
    (mmochampionsitehere)/threads/2615984-9-2-5-10-0-amp-11-0-Mega-Leak-No-but-seriously
    "kind of accurate"? it was pages of bullshit with maybe 1-2 lines (which like white transmogs were already talked about before) being right by pure accident...
    kind of accurate my ass...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Caverns of Time is unique place in WoW, I'm just stunned that Blizz is not expanding/developing further that place.
    They could just use it as .5/.7 dungeon to visit old and interesting lore moments in the history. It has unlimited potential.
    We have not been there since Cataclysm right? Come on Blizz.
    right?
    azeroth have literaly milenia of history, they could use caverns to show us any of the events we heard about, or hell even some we HAVENT, with that timespan it wouldnt be weird something happened and wasnt really writen down anywhere, but no, they just leave it...
    what a waste

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Imagine: a season with just all the Troll Dungeons
    would LOVE that, especialy since my main is zandalari

About 47 battle pets were added with this patch, most of them named (so not world pets).

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    About 47 battle pets were added with this patch, most of them named (so not world pets).
    Maybe they will keep making Raiding with Leases pets one of these days. Even if newer raids already have a few pets to gather it would still be nice to have more reasons to go back to older raids.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Maybe they will keep making Raiding with Leases pets one of these days. Even if newer raids already have a few pets to gather it would still be nice to have more reasons to go back to older raids.
    Nah, they are mostly Dragon Isle creatures. Not that I would not love more reasons to go back to old raids.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    SL cut 9.1.5 to absolute minimum (Legion timewalking) cause they had to sort out some stuff within SL. This time I expect more usual content like Brawler's Guild, new timewalking raid (Ion was already talking about it) and WoD edition for raid battle pets.

I wasn't expecting 10.1 to be on the PTR until the start of April. With it being up this early, I think late May is a likely release candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it helps Raiding, thats a plus, not that I think raiding suddenly became less popular then it usually is.

Edit: Oops the soloable raids not raiding in general.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2023-03-12 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Derped
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by mortalblow View Post
    Why would any raider need pets as rewards? Don't they already get the best gear?

Pet battlers often do not play raids.

Does anyone really believe raids will become popular again because.. they drop pets now?
    Raiding with Leashes has only been for older raids though, enough so that your skill level is basically irrelevant. If Blizz continues with the achievements then the next dungeons on the list would be the latter half of MoP raids, as the ones up to Terrace have already got pets and an achievement.

It's not about raiding, but about giving players a variety of stuff to gain from running older raids. This helps with newer players who might not be comfortable doing current raids, and would rather just do old content that is easy.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why would any raider need pets as rewards? Don't they already get the best gear?

Does anyone really believe raids will become popular again because.. they drop pets now?
    It's for collectors, raids which it affects are soloable for years.

7+ Year Old Account

So you say raids are currently unpopular?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

https://www.wowhead.com/ptr-2/item=2...ull-cinch#news If wonder if this belt will be something akin to what Garrosh, Grommash or Saurfang were wearing, now that they added description to it "Everything is larger in nagrand".
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-03-12 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/ptr-2/item=2...ull-cinch#news If wonder if this belt will be something akin to what Garrosh, Grommash or Sauranf were wearing, now that they added description to it "Everything is larger in nagrand".
    Huh, an innuendo? I thought that we were getting rid of those because it made for an easy smokescreen for Blizzard to appear as though they've reformed their internal culture while otherwise proceeding with the rampant employee abuse unimpeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Huh, an innuendo? I thought that we were getting rid of those because it made for an easy smokescreen for Blizzard to appear as though they've reformed their internal culture while otherwise proceeding with the rampant employee abuse unimpeded.
    honestly i didn't even think of it as that, i just thought about big belt and large monster skull on it, but that's just me.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Both blizzard and Individual devs said the stuff that was taken out were either put in by abusers or stuff devs wanted to change but couldn’t because higher ups shot them down and they opened a new channel to talk about said stuff after every thing came to light.

It’s rather unlikely they took out every innuendo and I don’t think anyone ever commented on never putting in more.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    honestly i didn't even think of it as that, i just thought about big belt and large monster skull on it, but that's just me.
    It's probably a double-entendre, suggesting both the belt's larger size and, due to its position, serving as a sexual innuendo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Both blizzard and Individual devs said the stuff that was taken out were either put in by abusers or stuff devs wanted to change but couldn’t because higher ups shot them down and they opened a new channel to talk about said stuff after every thing came to light.

It’s rather unlikely they took out every innuendo and I don’t think anyone ever commented on never putting in more.
    Hrm, that's fair enough if we take it to be true. The veracity of those claims I feel is dubious, given the awful convenience of it, but on the off-chance that it's true I may have judged too hastily.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2023-03-12 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm very excited at the idea a .2 Emerald Dream patch and a .3 Bronze / Caverns of Time Murozond + Iridikrond/Galakrond patch. I hope we win but we f*ck up the timeline and this leads to 11.0.
    I think I see how a "world revamp" could work with this scenario for 11.0. Instead of everywhere being "Cataclysm" style revamped you have time distortion/pockets doing entire zones or sections of zones with a bronze drake that does the whole switch timelines thing like Lordaeron or Silithus. Here you could do all sorts of timey-wimey alternate history what if type of scenarios in the pockets.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2023-03-12 at 08:17 PM.

Where tf is the troll beards
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I think I see how a "world revamp" could work with this scenario for 11.0. Instead of everywhere being "Cataclysm" style revamped you have time distortion/pockets doing entire zones or sections of zones with a bronze drake that does the whole switch timelines thing like Lordaeron or Silithus. Here you could do all sorts of timey-wimey alternate history what if type of scenarios in the pockets.
    Sounds awful honestly.

But that would truly be WoD 2.0 by adding a bunch of false timelines that have no permanence to the main story.

https://twitter.com/wowhead/status/1...xvHZHFljvN8ivg

HD vanilla leveling gear, with many different tints. Revamp..?